Her real mum

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nara was sobbing in Hyesun's arms when her phone started ringing. Jin ah answered it and looked at Nara in doubt.

"But aunty...okay okay I'll pass it to her" Jin ah poked Nara and told her her mum was on the phone.

"M-mum? O-o-okay I-I'll b-be t-there. B-but I-I'll bring a friend. Yes mum" Nara ended the call and called someone else.

"Oppa, I need you to come follow me somewhere. Meet me at xxx coffee palace in 30 minutes. Thanks oppa" Nara ended the call and sighed

Hyesun looked at her worriedly and asked her where she's going.

"I have to meet my mum. She said it's important. I would bring one of you, but you guys need to rest" Nara began changing and she immediately headed out.

Wisteria just sat around the living room, staring into space until sleep overcame them.

~~~~~ 
A woman in her early 40's was sitting down at a cafe. She was reading an article on her phone when...

"Mummy" she looked up to see her daughter, Nara, and a guy who seemed fairly familiar standing in front of her.

"How have you been doing?" The woman stood up and hugged Nara, who returned it with a broken smile.

"Not good...this is Jungkook, the friend I told you about" Jungkook smiled and bowed at her.

Mrs Kim smiled and told the two to sit down. She gave the menu and asked told them to order.

After ordering, Mrs Kim looked at Nara sadly and smiled.

"Nara, you know I love you right?" Mrs Kim said and Nara nodded and smiled. Mrs Kim couldn't bear to look at her face.

"Nara, for the past few years of your life, I have lied to you, about your older sister and father dying in the fire" Mrs Kim said and Nara's eyes widened.

"What? Why? What really happened to them mum?" Nara was holding on to Jungkook's hand tightly.

"I gave your sister away. Your father, your father was a psycho that wants your sister for his own good.

He didn't touch you, which was odd. He only wanted your older sister. She was gifted with looks and talents" Mrs Kim explained. 

Nara let out a shaking breath. Her older sister is somewhere out there, still alive. 

"But, you already met your older sister Nara. She's someone you grew close with, in your band. Someone I didn't bear to introduce myself to" Mrs Kim said.

Nara recalled the night of the debut party. She remembered introducing her mum to all her members except....except...

"SOORYUN UNNIE?!" Nara shouted, shocking Jungkook and her mum. Tears were already in her eyes when Mrs Kim nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Nara whispered, slightly dissapointed. Jungkook just told her to remain calm and listen to her mum's explanation.

"I thought your sister was in safe arms. Your uncle and I put her up for adoption and we saw a nice couple bringing her in. 

But then a lot started to happen and I lost track of her. But when I found out who she is, I couldn't bear telling you, until I found out, what happened to her. She was , wasn't she?" Her mum said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"?! No one said anything about Sooryun being ?! What the hell is going on here?" Jungkook hissed. Nara just sighed and shook her head.

"She was oppa. By...by that ing pscho. I can't believe I wanted to meet him again when I die. He can go to hell" Nara clenched her fists.

"Nara, do you want to go see your sister?" Mrs Kim asked. Nara looked at her and nodded.

"Finish your drinks and cakes first. Jungkook, do you want to tag along?" Mrs Kim asked. Jungkook thought of Namjoon, who probably needed comfort now, he nodded.

"Alright finish up and we'll go. I already called Mr Kang and told him we would be coming" Mrs Kim explained and took a sip of her drink.

Once they were all done, Mrs Kim went to pay and they all headed to the hospital.

*Sooryun's my unnie. She's my real sister...*

Jungkook held on to Nara's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. He gave her a smile and she laid on his shoulder, slowly falling to sleep.
~~~~~
Mr Kang, Hweji, Min ho, Namjoon and the Yoon family were all there in the room, gazing at her.

"D-do you want Dasom back?" Mr kang asked. Mr and Mrs Yoon shared glances and slowly nodded their head.

"We feel bad, but we really missed our dear girl. Please tell her the truth, we didn't mean to hurt both of them" Mrs Yoon cried.

She loves the two girls to bits actually. The day they wanted to take both Dasom and her back was the day they received a threat by that psycho.   But they couldn't say anything, cause he was always watcching them. He wants the two girls two hate the three.

"It's okay, I'm sure she'll understand. If not, Min ho, you can convince Dasom right?" Mr Kang said and Min ho just nodded numbly.

Doojoon walked towards Sooryun and held her hand delicately. He started tearing when he sees the bruises on her face.

*I'm such a bad brother*

The door opened and they saw a familiar looking person there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter