The Burden

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update~ Check the last chapter if you haven't~

Sooryun walked down back to the venue. When she entered, however, she got a shock of her life.


Hongbin was running around, avoiding Jimin and Suga who were hot on his tail. Once Hongbin saw Sooryun, he went behind her and hide.

"Yah, you still didn't tell them?! They thought I cheated on you!" He whispered irritatedly at her. Allison just stood there with wide eyes.

"Yunnie-ah gimme him. He cheated on our noona!" Allison got enough of it and grabbed her best friend and boyfriend out of the door.

"Girl, I love you but you white lie is about to get my boyfriend killed. Fix it" Allison scolded. Sooryun sighed as she felt her tears come out once again.

"I'm sorry Al, Binnie oppa. I really am. I'll tell them. Don't worry. You guys can go on ahead home" Sooryun smiled and entered the venue again.

"Guys you ruined the party for Wisteria. I'm dissapointed in you..." Min ho spoke. Luckily, it was quite late so most of the guest left. Wisteria just smiled and shook their head.

"It's okay. We're all tired anyways. Plus, I'm pretty sure we'll be busy tommorow, right unnie?" Haneul said and Hweji just nodded.

"I'm sorry this idiots ruined you party guys. We didn't mean to" Namjoon apologised. Wisteria, except Sooryun, just laughed it off.
"You guys should let go of her you know. Don't live in the past" with that said, Sooryun just left the room and headed to the car

Her tears ran down her face and she kneeled next to the car, crying. She just couldn't forgive herself. BTS hates Hongbin now for a lie she said. Now, they're probably going to think she hates them too.

An arm wrapped around Sooryun tightly and she looked up to see Hweji, rocking her side to side.

"Its okay, Hyeri-ah. Its okay to cry. I'm here for you don't worry" Hweji said. Her, Minji and the Kang family are the only one who can call her that, because they knew of her past. However it was rare.

"I told Min ho to help me send your members back. He'll call me once they're all asleep. I know you don't want to face them" Hweji said, pushing strands of Sooryun's hair out. 

Tears continue to spill out of Sooryun's eyes and she couldn't help but feel guilty at what she said to the boys, even if her intent was good.

"You know, like what you said back there, you should let it go too. Don't get caught in the past Yunnie...we all know you're hurting. That's why you should tell them" Hweji mummbled out the last part. But Sooryun heard it anyways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter