Attacked

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More like triple update since I had this in my phone for too long XD Check the previous 2 chapters if you haven't

Months passed and a blink of an eye, Wisteria is turning 1. Wisteria's schedule went haywire. They were the talk of the media. People loved them.

Wisteria was doing so well that they had released a mini album within that year. Life was really busy for the girls right after their debut.

Sooryun didn't plan on being this famous. Hana and her were the busiest members of the group. Sooryun constantly had to travel back to New york for her modelling career. 

She never had a chance to apologise to the guys even when she had planned to do so. She tried talking to them a few times but it never went the way she wanted.

Since 5 of her members weren't actresses or models, they had more spare time. They would also hang around with BTS occasionally. They grew a special bond and a lot of ships started even within their first year.

Sooryun was now on a plane ride back to Korea. She now had light brown hair and had side parted it. The way she dressed made her look like, well a model.   

As Wisteria grew, Sooryun got the name Ice princess, or Jessica's twin. Anything related to coldness because well, she looked cold. It was unexpected but she kind of saw it coming when she modeled with Jessica once.

Her flight landed and Sooryun got off, her body guard trailing behind her. Wisteria grew a number of fans, yes, but they also grew a number of haters as well, like usual. 

Since Hweji and their other manager Chanweol can't accompany her to New york everytime, she had aquired a personal bodyguard and manager, Hyun Jae . They were close, but the two don't talk much since well, they're the silent type.

"I was told to keep you extra safe today Yunnie. Min ho kept getting those return her letters and he's seriously worried for you" Hyun Jae said. Sooryun nodded her head. 

Hyun Jae helped carry her luggage as she made her way out. Fans were outside screaming their hearts when she appeared. She smiled and did what she always liked to do, threw a few candies out to them.

Once she entered her car, Hyun Jae got in as well and drove off to her next venue. They had a recording for a christmas special and they had to sing in english, since christmas was just around the corner.

Which meant her birthday was too. Its the first year she's celebrating it with her members instead of Dasom alone. Yes, her birthday falls on christmas, christmas eve actually.

"Something on your mind yunnie?" Hyun Jae asked. Sooryun just smiled and shook her head. Hyun Jae might look fierce and uncaring, but he's actually fun and sweet. Sooryun treated him as another brotherly figure, aside from Min ho.

"Guess what? I cleared your schedule this weekend. Took a lot of work, a lot of people want to see you act. Drama castings are everywhere on our desks now" Hyun Jae chuckled. Sooryun laughed and shook her head.

Ever since the MV version of their comeback song, 'This is the real me' and sub song, 'Go away', a lot of people wanted her to act again. 

"Give that position to one of my members. I mean look at me, i rarely have time to breath" Sooryun chuckled and Hyun Jae laughed.

"Well, what can I say, you're a goddess. Oh, and your one year anniversary with Wisteria is coming up. We'll just document how you guys would spend it at home, like what BTS did" BTS, that name still made her nervous. 

"Oppa, can you set a meeting with my brother. I didn't meet him for awhile now. I missed him" Hyun Jae looked at Sooryun's direction only to see her staring out the window, distant.

He shook her before she did something else. Sooryun blinked and thanked him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter