Confession

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope I don't lose subscribers at this point OMG

The days passed by in a flash and Sooryun was now waiting for Min ho to arrive. She was wearing a pair of jeans with a black sweater and red converse.

Hyun Jae was sitting in front of her, sipping on his drink. Another one of her bodyguard was sitting a table away, looking at her surroundings.

The bell chimed and Sooryun looked up and saw her brother. He was busy reading something on his phone. Once he was in front of her table, he looked up and asked 'Miss Sooryun?'

"Hi opp-"

"Yunnie. I missed you so much" Min ho hugged her tightly as if she would dissapear. Sooryun smiled and hugged him back.

"Oppa~ Sit down and order something. I want a red velvet waffle with vanilla ice cream and caramel macchiato" Sooryun said as she sat down. Hyun Jae had now gotten a sit near somewhere he could see the whole cafe.

"Hm~ Okay, I'll go order your food okay? Wait here" Min ho stood up and Sooryun began playing around with her phone. She felt a stare at her back and turned around to look but no one was.

She tapped her bodyguard's back and told him she felt herself being watched. The bodyguard nodded his head and be extra vigilant. 

Min ho came back with the waffles and Sooryun's eyes sparkled. Min ho laughed and they began digging in. Once they finished their food, Sooryun got  little more serious with Min ho. 

"Oppa, I'm ready to tell them who I am. Can you set us up and make sure nothing goes in between me and the truth again. I tried so many times to tell them but something always stopped me" Sooryun sighed. Min ho just smiled and rubbed her hand tenderly. Sooryun felt the comfort and began feeling more at ease and smiled.

"I'll set up a bonding session with them, how about that?" Min ho asked and Sooryun nodded. 

"How about my members?" 
"I'll take care of that. I'll call you when I've set a date"
"Thanks oppa~"
"Anything for you baby girl"

Once they've finished talking, they exited the restaurant. Sooryun will be riding with her bodyguards since it's safer. She told Min ho to meet her at the park and entered her car.

Once she reached the park, wind blew through her as she started shivering. She put on her jacket and gloves she brought and immediately felt better.

She was waiting for Min ho when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Namjoon smiling. Her eyes widened as her heart rate started speeding up.

"I knew it was you~ What are you doing here? Its so cold out" Namjoon casually asked. Sooryun casually smiled back while trying to calm her speeding heart.

"I'm just waiting for my brother. We're having a siblings date today. Since no one is sane enought to go out at this weather, I won't get mobbed" Right on cue, she received a phone call. She pouted and ended the call.

"Guess we're not having a sibling date today then" Sooryun pouted and Namjoon just chuckled.

"How about we hang out together then? I don't have anything on" Namjoon offered his hand and Sooryun tried hard to not jump around.

"Sure, that's better" she took his hand and they walked around the park. They talked about their group and also how hard it is to be a leader at times.

"Wow, you must be stressed huh. You're the very first all rounder in our company after all" Namjoon said and Sooryun just blushed.

"It is, but my members try to cooparate well with me so its easier" Sooryun explained. Namjoon nodded his head and ruffled her hair.

"You remind me of someone I love. I still love her but she's somewhere in California. I miss her a lot. She's a strong girl, like you. Too bad she's not in to me..." Sooryun felt her heart break at those words. 

"Who is she?" She tried containing her tears. If he really loved someone else, she would have to back off him. But she forgot for a while that she lived in California once.

"She's my ex manager. Remember when we talked about it in the practice room?" Namjoon revealed and Sooryun felt her heart drop. He just indirectly confessed to her.

"Oppa, I have something to tell you...Can you promise not to hate me?" Sooryun released a shaky breath. Namjoon looked at her curiously before chuckling 

"Why would I hate you? I'm sure its not that bad" Namjoon laughed. Sooryun bit her lips nervously. She held Namjoon's hand and looked at him in the eye.

"Who did you say I remind you of?" Sooryun asked with a soft voice. Namjoon got mesmorized in her eyes and muttered out Hyeri's name.

"What would you think if the person you missed, the dear person you wanted to see, was right in front of you now?" Namjoon's eyes widened as he released her hands.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter