I guess not...

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wisteria grew busy after their comeback. Their upcoming concert was also worrying them to bits, but they were finally relaxed now that they were hanging out with the couple.

They were now at the wedding shop with BTS. Both groups have to do a fitting for a tux and a dress.

"No pink please. I would like the bridesmaids to be in turqoise or anything related to blue" Min hee requested. Wisteria laughed at Min hee.

Min hee hated the color pink. She won't wear pink unless she thinks it was really pretty. That however, is rare.

"Okay ma'am. If you ladies can just head this way. I'll show you our collection of dresses in the blue to turqoise range" the lady smiled and Wisteria followed after.

Min hee went in to another room for her own dress fitting and Min ho and the boys stayed at the same room

"Are we all okay with a normal tux?" Min ho asked and the boys just chuckled and nodded.

Min ho would be wearing a white tux and the boys will wear a normal black and white tux.
  (GOD SO HAWT!!!)
Wisteria tried on different dresses until they each got what suited Min hee's and their tastes. 

Once they were all done with fitting, the girls had to go off for another schedule. They went their seperate ways.

Hweji was driving the car and Hyun Jae was keeping a look out. They were doing just fine until someone hit the back of the car.

Sooryun got shocked and looked behind, only to see a car getting ready to hit them again.

"Aish I thought you guys were gone" Hyun Jae cursed. He unclasped his seatbelt and changed places with Hweji.  

The car was hit again and it swerved a bit to the right, scaring the girls.

"Its okay guys just stay calm" Hweji said while looking back, irritated. Sooryun hugged the scared Nara and told her it would be fine.

Hyun Jae made a swerve in to the high way and drove faster. The car caught up to them and he doesn't know if he would be able to lose track of them.

", they got better. I can't seem to get them off our track" he muttered. Hweji sighed. 

"Do I need to call someone?" Hweji asked worriedly. Hyun Jae shooked his head.

"I kn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter