3 years

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words in purple are in English. Black is for korean.

Important A/N at the end please read ^-^ Enjoy~

3 years have passed since Hyeri left for California. Within those 3 long winded years, a lot had happened like....

Hyeri's acceptance in to Big hit as a trainee

Hyeri being a model together with her best friend for a California agency

Hyeri and Dasom changing their name

Hyeri and Dasom adopted by the Kang family

Landing their parents in prison

Wait what?

Yes, with the help of Min ho and Hongbin's family, they managed to land Hyeri and Dasom's parents in prison.

Kang Sooryun, Ashley,  better, known as Hyeri, and Kang Minji, lauren, better known as Dasom, were now part of the Kang family.

Mr Kang just wouldn't let Hyeri and Dasom be on their own anymore so he adopted the two and decided to change their names as well 

How did Hyeri become a trainee and a part time model?

After a year of studying, a model industry took interest in Hyeri and her friend. The two modeled together and became best friends.

After the 2nd year of studying hard in the arts school, the school gave a call to Mr kang to inform him that Hyeri was doing acceptionally well in school  despite her modelling career and he decided its best to let her continue as a trainee in Big Hit.

With that thought, they brought her in and trained her for 3 months in Korea before sending her back to California to finish up her last year.  Hyeri was now the leader of the upcoming group, Wisteria.

With a few more months to their debut, the group had accumalated thousand of fans and attention. Many were anticipating the debut of the one and only hoobae of BTS, who are now performing acceptionally well.

"I can't believe you're debuting in a few months Ashley. You're leaving me alone here too, how dare you. If feels like we just reunited 9 months ago and you're leaving me again" Allison, Hyeri's best friend for 3 years, pouted unhappily.

"Yeah, and you're leaving me behind too, and I'm your 9 year old sister" Dasom pouted unhappily.

"Guys it's not like I have a choice. Dad wants me to debut as fast as I can, I'm the leader. And plus, you guys have each other here and also mum is going to stay with you, Lauren, until you graduate too, don't be a big baby" Hyeri laughed.

Allison sighed while Dasom looked as though she wanted to cry.

"It's bad enough I have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. Now, with my own best friend too?! Don't you dare date behind my back now that you're an idol/model. I'll make sure my fans murder you" Allison threathened and Hyeri just laughed out loud.

Allison is a model with a wide fanbase. She was discovered together with Hyeri and they had modelled together for a year, before Hyeri was accepted as a trainee in Big hit. But Allison was the more popular one within the two.

Who can deny her though? She's a tall girl with nice pale skin and golden honey blonde hair. Blue eyes that look like jewels, cute nose and nice pearly white and straight teeth. She was gorgeous.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter