Leaving Korea~

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

D-day has arrived and Hyeri was sighing the entire way there. It's not that she didn't want to have a better future, it's because she would miss the boys who had actually made her life a joy.

"Riri~ Stop sighing so much, you'll run out of air" Mr Kang joked and Hyeri giggled.

"It's okay Riri~ I know you'll miss those boys, but hey! On the bright side, you can reach your dreams of becoming a dancer! Maybe my husband can let you work with Bangtan's cheographer or or or!!! We can debut you in a group!!! The possibilities are endless Riri-ah" Mrs Kang was fangirling over her. 

Yes you heard it right. The cold and silent Hyeri, wants to be a dancer. 

 

~Flashback~

Min ho and Hyeri sat in front of Mr and Mrs Kang in a private room restaurant that Min ho had booked. Hyeri rarely sees Min ho's parents as they were just as busy as she was. After all Min ho's father still had other businesses he was running and his mum happens to be an owner of a famous clothing line.

"Riri-ah~Are you all packed up and ready to leave tommorow?" Mrs kang said nicely with a motherly smile. Hyeri smiled and nodded her head. Dasom looked at Mrs kang and pouted.

"Do we have to leave aunty and uncle? I don't want leave Min ho oppa too. Oh and and Bangtan oppas" Dasom said, nearly tearing. Hyeri could only sigh.

She would have left Dasom here with Min ho, but it's too dangerous. Plus, she already enlisted Dasom to school in California.

"Dasomie~ You know your Hyeri unnie is not safe and so is Dasomie. Do you want to go back to your real umma and appa?" Mr kang said and pouted. Dasom quickly shook her head, making Hyeri chuckle.

"Dasom-ah, unnie promise that we will come back here once unnie and Dasom finish our studies okay?" Hyeri said and Dasom could only nod sadly, having no other choice.

"Oh Riri-ah~ this is our last chance. The school of arts in california is still offering you a scholarship. Are you sure you don't want it. We're not forcing you into business, we know you don't enjoy it" Mr kang said and gave her a fatherly smile.

He treated Hyeri and Dasom like his own daughters, since they only have one child which is Min ho. He doesn't want Hyeri doing what she doesn't enjoy, and he knows Hyeri enjoys dancing just by looking at her focusing on the different artists in the industry. She also used to be a dancer from her old school, a top dancer too.

"Appa, Hyeri would accept the arts school" Min ho said, causing Hyeri to choke on her drink.

"Mwohya?! I said I'll jo-"

"YAY! It's settled then, I'll inform both schools. I'm so so proud of you Riri-ah!!" Mr kang clapped and his wife just laughed happily.

Seeing the happy faces of the 2, she can't argue against them. They had always treated Dasom and her as if they were their own, and Hyeri does enjoy the arts, but she just doesn't want to show it. She puts others needs above hers.

"I bet a lot of people will ship unnie with different artists. Unnie is so pretty and  also dae to the bak!" Dasom giggled and bite her meat. Hyeri chuckled and just ruffled her hair.

"Hush you~ okay then let's finish eating. I have an early flight tommorow" they all have one last laugh before resuming to eat.

~end of flashback~


*I'm going to attend an arts school. A place I've always wanted to go to...a place where I'll be free again*

Hyeri was staring out of space when a vibration was felt. She looked at her phone to see that Hongbin was calling her. Giving a small smile, she picked it up.

"Riri-ah~ I'm reaching the airport soon"

"Okay oppa, I'm already here, just need to walk up to starbucks"

"I brought my members, are you okay with that? Since i have a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter