The real her? more like the cold her....

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri’s POV

I placed Dasom down on her bed softly, making sure she doesn’t wake up. her hair out of her face, I smiled at her. Then, I saw a little mark that was left near the bottom of her ear. My fist clenched and my breathing fastened.

*Flashback*

“You’re just a big mistake! Why can’t you be more like Doo joon? He’s smart, athletic and talented while you and Dasom are just useless brats!” a hand met with my face. Tears started dropping from my eyes, I faced my mother who slapped me. My father just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

“I knew having girls were useless!” she went and took Dasom by the ear. She was only three then so she didn’t know anything. My eyes widened when I saw her throwing Dasom down on the floor. She crawled towards me but Doo joon oppa just pulled her away. I glared at him. He has always bullied me in ever since I was born. Now that he was a trainee about to debut soon, he became more ignorant towards me.

“Aw, you want to go to you ‘unnie’? *scoffs* You two are weak” he pushed Dasom towards me and walked to his bedroom, not forgetting to say ‘have fun torturing them mum’. I hugged Dasom tightly against my chest. My mum smirked and grabbed a cane. She began whipping me, forcing me to let go of Dasom.

“Unnie, let me go. She’s hurting you” Dasom said while trying to escape my hold. I held her tighter, until my mum decided enough was enough and tried to slash my arm with a pocket knife. Dasom, who saw it coming, immediately hugged me tight, taking the slash for me instead. The cut went from her ear to her cheeks and she was bleeding badly.

I looked at my mum in disbelief. Dasom was in a very bad condition and she was still smirking like she won an award. With every ounce of energy I have left, I slapped her, hard.

“I never want to see any of you again. From now on, you’ve never had daughters. We never existed” I picked Dasom up and ran for the hospital to get her treated with the savings I’ve had.

*Flashback end*

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I immediately wiped it away. The incident happened 3 years ago. Now that I’m supporting Dasom by myself at the age of 16, I feel proud that I actually stood this long. If it wasn’t for Minho’s family giving me a job and his father who provided the roof over our heads, I didn’t think I would’ve went this far.

“Miss Lee?” a voice disrupted my thoughts and I looked up to see a girl around her early teens smiling at me. I gave her a small bow and smiled.

“Are you my sister’s baby sitter?” I asked and she nodded happily. I smiled at her and Dasom’s hair to cover the mark. Standing up slowly, I made my way to the girl who was smiling happily at the sight of Dasom.

“That’s my little sister, Dasom. She tends to get scared of new people but if you’re nice, then she’ll be happy. Take good care of her. You can call me when she wakes up, so she would know why I’m not around. Here’s my number” I handed her my business card and she nodded.

“I’m Yura. I’ll take good care of her Miss Lee. You can call me anytime. I don’t have anything to do anyways. Baby sitting is my specialty” she said happily. Her cheerfulness irks me, but she’ll be a great baby sitter for Dasom, so I guess I’ll have to go along with it.

I gave her a small nod and walked towards the front door. I wore my heels and grabbed my coat and keys.  Before leaving, I turned to the baby sitter who is by the door, “Be careful of your actions. My sister might only be 6 years old but she’s very smart and I’m not a fool, understand?” I said coldy. The baby sitter gulped and nodded.

Giving her a small smile, I went off to the car where my chauffeur was waiting for me. I gave him a bow and told him to bring me to Big hit entertainment.

*Here it goes~*

End of Hyeri’s POV

A car arrived at Big hit and Hyeri stepped out of it professionally. Well it’s not like this was the first band Min ho asked her to manage. Even when she started working at 12 years old, all she did was help around at Big hit, managing all the groups and comeback stages.

Hyeri didn’t go to school anymore ever since she cut ties with her parents. She became independent and tried her best to adapt to the working lifestyle. She was a basically Big hit’s prized worker, without her, they wouldn’t be able to debut BTS this soon.

“Hey isn’t it my little dongsaeng, Hyeri. Your new group is at level 3 practicing. Let’s go see them” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter