The 7 Kpop Artists

They're All In My Room

(This chapter is about, what were the 7 leading men doing as kpop artists while you read each fan fic.

I know so lame -_-" just ask me if you don't get this chapter.)

 

 

(You were reading a Jiyong fan fic while this is what he  was doing in Korea.)

Jiyong was talking to the camera "Hi guys~ we're here at the recording room.

"my 2nd album is almost done so this is my last recording then for tomorrow is my photo shoot" He smiled at the camera when Teddy came inside. "Hey Ji!" Teddy greeted "Hey hyung!" Jiyong greeted back and smiled. "We're now on your 8th track, right?" Teddy asked.

No answer.

"Ji!?" He looked at Jiyong who was now lying on the floor "JIYONG!" Before he can even come closer to the male but all of a sudden he disappeared.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE IS HE??" Shocked, he didn't know what to do.

---END

 

(You were reading a Jaejoong fan fic while this is what he was doing in Korea.)

At the shooting place of "Protect The Boss"  movie.

Jae was busy memorizing his lines and for the upcoming kissing scene part, he felt very shy and nervous just by thinking about it.

"Ah!" He yelped in pain, some of the people included in the movie approached him. "Jaejoong~ah what's the matter?" A woman asked. "My... my head hurts!" He managed to say before passing out and disappeared like a wind.

They all gasped in shock.

---END

 

(You were reading a Junhyung fan fic while this is what he was doing in Korea.)

Having a secret date with Hara, his girlfriend that made 

all his fan girls cry (including me T.T) but you can't stop him, he's in love. Holding hands, smiling at each other and everything that couples do when they're on a date.

As they sat on a bench, circling his arms around Hara's neck and was about to kiss her cheek when suddenly.

*Ugh! ! my head.. It hurts! am I sick? aish! why is it have to be on my date!?* He thought.

"Oppa what's the matter?" Hara asked worriedly. Before she can even hold Junhyung, he disappeared already.

"Oppa? OPPA!!??" She shouted as she looked around.

---END

 

(You were reading a Jonghyun fan fic while this is what he was doing in Korea.)

SHINee was in Japan, busy shooting their Lucifer Japanese Version.

"Wooh~!! photo shoot time!" Key squealed in delight and SHINee giggled. 

Of course each one needs a solo photo shoot. After Onew, it was now Jonghyun's turn. Hot looking, y and very seductive was all you can say whenever it was his turn for the photo shoot (lucky photographers!) when something seems not right, Jonghyun lost his consciousness.

"What happened!!?" Onew asked. "I.. I don't know, he suddenly fell on the floor" The photographer explained as Key approached the lying body of Jonghyun on the floor. "Hyung!!" He shook him then Jonghyun's body disappeared and they all gasped in shock.

"Wha.. what happened? where's hyung?" Taemin asked, flabbergasted.

---END

 

(You were reading a Myungsoo fan fic while this is what he was doing in Korea.)

Live at Music Bank

Infinite was performing their new song "Paradise" Myungsoo was singing his part as fans keep on cheering for him after that he went to the back cause it was now Sung gyu's part when suddenly he stopped dancing and kept on holding his head like there's something in it while Woohyun, the one beside him noticed his strange action. 

"Myungsoo~ah what's the matter?" He whispered enough for his dongsaeng to hear but all of sudden he disappeared which made Woohyun to stopped from dancing.

"Myungsoo! what the!? MYUNGSOO!!!" He shouted, the music stopped and everyone became silent.

---END

 

(You were reading a Niel & L.joe fan fic while this is what they were doing in Korea.)

In TeenTop's dorm.

Fooling around just like ordinary kids when. "Let's dance Don't Spray Perfume!" CAP declared making them all to stop from what they are doing and nodded.

No one can say 'no' to the leader. (hahaha!)

While dancing, Niel & L.joe were on the back, both fell on the floor and disappeared without the four other members noticing it. When the chorus part came which was 'Niel's part', no one came in front which confused all of them and turned around. The two were already gone. 

"Where did they go?" Chunji asked. "Molla" Ricky answered and shrugged.

---END

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3