Meeting Them

They're All In My Room

 

After dinner you continued reading and finished 7 fan fics. Your mom started  searching for you "______ where are you?" She called out from the living room. "I'M IN THE BATHROOM!" You shouted.

 

A couple of minutes passed, you were already on your pajamas. "Why omma?" You faced your mom. "We need to go" She said and you sighed. "Ok, take care..." With a sad face you bid goodbye and your mom kissed your cheek as well as your dad. "I'll miss you sweetie" Your dad cooed, hugging you tightly. "I'll miss you too appa" You hugged him back. "Don't forget to lock the doors, always eat on time and don't you ever let strangers come inside our house, araso?" Your mom reminded and you rolled your eyes once again. "Araso" You answered.

Waving goodbye at each other as they both went inside the car and left. You wanted to go with them but you also don't, leaving you alone has been usual to you already cause even back in Korea, they always leave too.

Staring at the leaving car. "Aish! alone again..." You mumbled sadly to yourself as you closed the door and locked it.

 

As you went upstairs, yawning. *So sleepy... I wish I'll dream about the fan fics I've read.*  You thought, smiling happily and started fan girling again as your thoughts went to dreamland. You reached your room and opened the door. When you looked up, your eyes grew big and your jaw dropped.

7 handsome guys were staring at you and a smirk formed their lips.

*What the!? am I dreaming already? my 7 biases INSIDE MY ROOM!? I must be dreaming already! Should I wake up or not!?* You thought as you closed your eyes and pinched your cheek. "Ow!" You winced which resulted a light chuckle from one of the guys. "Noona you're so cute" A deep but sweet voice said making you open your eyes. *Omo! did someone just talked!?* You looked at who it was and he was  smiling at you.

*I- It's Niel... oh my did he just said I'm cute!? I can die now!* You thought crazily. 

"Are you just going to stand there? you might want to introduce yourself, pretty girl?" A guy sitting on your bed said. With his long fuzzy hair and very kingka features, it's no other than Yong Junhyung.

"Hu... huh!?" Stuttering, you gulped. "I... I'm Lee ____" You bowed at them. "____ huh? what a cute name, I like it" Another guy talked and looked at you. "But I like you more" He winked directly at you.

 

"I'm Kim Jonghyun by the way"

(never mind key hehe)

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong"

 

"Kim Myungsoo"

 

"Ahn Daniel"

 

"Lee Byunghyun"

 

"Kim Jaejoong"

 

"And I'm Yong Junhyung"

 

One by one they introduced themselves. *I know you all, you're my biases!* You wanted to say it but words wouldn't come out of your mouth and Jiyong approached you. "You look so shock" He said as he tuck your hair behind your ear. The world seem to stop as he looked deeply into your eyes, you felt your knees weakening and heart beating abnormally.

*Oh gosh! he's so handsome... if I'm really dreaming please don't wake me up yet!*

"Why are you so distant to us? we don't bite... unless you want to? I'm quite good at biting" He whispered with his husky voice and grinned. You blinked at him and gulped hardly. You were about to back off but he hugged your waist, startled you started to become nervous. He chuckled "Looks like spending time with you will be fun" They all smirked.

*What's this? what happened to Kwon Jiyong!? why is he like this? so different from what I've known...* Confused, you thought as you stared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading 

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3