Best Friends

They're All In My Room

 

Walking along the street with your earphones plugged into your ears, listening to BoyFriend's Don'tTouch My Girl which you've been 'LSS' (Last Song Singing) at for almost a week now.

*I still can't believe my 7 biases are in our house! if I'm dreaming, oh God please don't wake me up yet, I still want to be with them... just wake me up when mom and dad comes back hehe.*

You still can't grasped at the situation properly, it wasn't totally sinking into yet. There's a lot of questions in your mind that no one in particular can answer but as much as it frustrates you to the core, you can't deny the fact that you're loving it. All you figured for now was none of them knows about their real identity. 

 

You were now standing in front of the gate of your old school. Old, which means you'll meet your old friends that you missed so much. You attended a Korean school which makes your classmates and friends Korean too but some of them are half-korean and half-filipino.

"______~ah! is that you!?" A voice said making you turn to your left. " Jungshik~ah!" You rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

 

>> Cho Jungshik

-17 years old

-joker/appa of the group

-cheerful

-intelligent

-has a twin brother

 

"I missed you so much! we all missed you! since when did you came back?" Jungshik asked happily. "I missed you all too!... just yesterday!" You answered.

"Are you going to attend this school again?" He asked hoping you'll say yes. You paused for a second.

"YES!!!" You shouted and you both jumped in joy while laughing like crazy. "C'mon lets go! they'll be happy to see you again!" He said excitedly. "Ok ok!" You both went inside the school.

 

Reaching the roof top, Jungshik opened the door. "Guys! guess who's with me" He smiled. "Who?" Curious, they asked in unison as they all turned their heads towards the door. You then stepped out from Jungshik's back.

"Hi guys!"

"______!!!" They shouted in delight as they ran towards you and gave you a big big hug and you all started laughing, missed each other too much.


(Your other best friends.)

 

> Kim Hyomi  

-16 years old

-omma of the group 

-sarcastic

-author on asianfanfics

-has a crush on Jungshik

 

>> Song Myunghee

-16 years old

-maknae of the group

-straightforward

-quiet

-loves Kim Heechul

 

>> Heo Junghwan

-16 years old

-visual of the group

-troublesome

-biual

-loves Kim Jonghyun

 

>> Cho Hyunshik

-

-17 years old

-dancing machine of the group

-playful

-a fanboy of B2ST

-twin brother of Jungshik

 

Chatting with your best friends when you realized something. *Hmm.. someone is missing, where is she?*

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3