Gone

They're All In My Room

 

EMPTY! Your room is empty. You rub your eyes and still nothing happened, having thoughts that they might be hiding from you which is impossible but still you tried to be optimistic and think of any possible reasons why they're not in your room, completely not accepting the fact that they're truly gone.

You look all around the 2nd floor; rooms, bathroom and even in the smallest trash can in your room but  no sign of them and finally it sink in to you that your greedy wish has finally come to an end.

You don't want to accept it, you fell on your knees as tears stream down your face 
"gone.." is the only word that escaped from your mouth, blankly staring at your empty room.
You kept on repeating that word, that bitter truth 4 letter word that happened too fast.
 
You wanted to blame your parents for coming home too early but there's no use. They won't get you anyway and think that you're talking nonsense things so what's the point, you'll just waste your time.
 
Flashbacks started to came back to your mind like thunder that just added to your aching heart. Those happy memories they left with you and in the house just made you burst out crying louder "NO! how can they leave me!" you managed to say as you choke on your own words. Thankfully your parents doesn't hear your cries or you'll be bombard with another lots of questions.

 

The whole day, you lock yourself inside your room. Leaning your head on the head board of the bed, hugging both your knees as you continued on crying.
You cried and cried until there's no more tears to fall from your eyes.
 
The moon is up and you were now lying on your bed. Your tears had stained on your cheeks and
as you close your eyes, one last tear fell from it and you were off to dreamland that once came true.
 
 
 
 

 

 

Sorry again for the late update due to no electricity in our house aish! 
so here I am in the library .. updating keke :33
Thanks a lot our library have computers :)))
 
I know it's short ==; mianhe~ but I promise the next one will be 
shuper long xDDD 
 
Hope you like this ;)
 
Do comment & subscribe~
love lots~~
THANKS <3