Shopping

They're All In My Room

 

After the events with Jiyong and Junhyung, you decided to spent the night with Myungsoo, Niel and L.joe since you felt safe enough with the three of them. They occupied the guest room after Niel politely asked if they can use it as their room into which you gladly agreed. It was also the reason why he was calling you and you can never thank him enough. 

L.joe and Myungsoo had their brows furrowed as they watched you climbed onto their supposed to be bed that night but they didn't really mind and so did Niel. They figured you were still afraid to sleep with Junhyung and Jaejoong after what happened this morning.

You might have been scared of Jaejoong but now you were terried. Terrified that Junhyung might make a move again and maybe not just him, even Jaejoong too. You never thought Junhyung would take it that far, you may like reading such stuff but experiencing it in real life definitely got you traumatized. You remained silent of what happened cause you knew it wouldn't do anything good, they might all end up fighting and just imagining it made you shiver in fear.

 

Morning came, you were happily cooking breakfast for all you although the events yesterday still troubled you.

"Yah! why didn't you sleep in your room!?" You were rudely interrupted by Junhyung's booming voice making you jumped and flinched in surprise. You ignored him, not knowing what to say. How come he's expecting you to spend the night with him and Jaejoong after what he just did to you. 

*Is he seriously asking me that right now? jeez he's unbelievable.*

Junhyung walked over and stood just right beside you, examining your face but paid no attention to it and continued cooking. 

"I know you're mad and what I did was wrong- I'm sorry... I won't do it anymore so sleep in your room"

Your heart softened at his words and turned to face him but he didn't let you speak anymore, he avoided your gaze and left. You watched his leaving figure with mixed feelings building up inside you. 

*He could be really scary and then sweet the next time... I don't get him at all.*

 

Once breakfast was done and plates were washed up, you found all of them with you in the living room, watching a random cartoon that they probably can't understand since it was a Japanese cartoon dubbed in Filipino.

"Any plans for today?" You asked meekly. 

"Why don't we go shopping?" Jonghyun suggested who was sitted beside Jaejoong. 

"Yeah, I really want some new clothes" Jiyong agreed as he glanced down at the shirt he was wearing for two days now.

"Sure, let's go?" L.joe grinned excitedly but you quickly ruined it by stopping them.

"Wait!"

They all looked at you which made you bit your lip and suddenly the ground seemed interesting to stare at.

"Don't you guys remember? you're all kpop artists... it's a big no to just go out and prance around like normal people do, it doesn't mean that if you're here in the Philippines, no one will recognize you anymore... you all have a huge fanbase in here too" You explained.

*And I'll be in big trouble if the fans find out you're all living with a girl!*

"What now?" Junhyung sighed irritatingly as he took a sit beside you.

"Well, knowing that I'm a kpop artist is a problem already" L.joe complained.

"How about this, we go by three, two guys and one is ____~ah?" Jonghyun suggested once again.

"But how? that's the problem" Junhyung questioned.

"We will do what kpop artists usually do like wearing shades, hoodie or cap for disguise so fans wouldn't know... that's what they do right?" 

"That's a great idea oppa!" You smiled and Jonghyun grinned like he just won a lottery.

"Who'll be the first two then?" Jaejoong asked this time. 

"Me" Jonghyun and Myungsoo said in unison. 

They both looked at each other while you clasped your hands together and stood up from the couch.

"Alright, let's go! oh no wait..." You frowned upon realizing the biggest problem there is.

"What now?" L.joe asked, irritated.

"I-I don't have money to buy you all clothes" You blushed knowing how embarrassing it was and pouted to yourself which made them smirked.

"Oh don't worry babe" Jonghyun slung an arm around your neck and pulled you closer to him while you blinked in surprise. 

"Of course we wouldn't let you pay for our clothes ____~ah" Myungsoo assured you with a playful wink.

"Huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3