Park Young Joon is Kim Jae Joong

They're All In My Room

 

Having lunch at the cafeteria with your friends as you notice Eunjae's blooming face
"eunjae~ah you're blooming" you said slightly smiling. Eunjae blush while Junghwan chuckle
"noona~, Eunjae noona has been like that since English time" he teased.
"yah~!" Eunjae slap Junghwan's arm and duck down to hide her blushing face.
You nodded your head and continued eating "now I know" you mumbled.
 
Eunjae is a big fan of DBSK and Kim Jaejoong is her ultimate bias so that's why she's really happy,
of course who wouldn't be happy if one of your teachers look exactly the same as your bias.
 
Hyomi swallowed the food she was chewing "oh~ the new teacher who look like Kim Jaejoong!"
she managed to say.
"yep!" Junghwan replied and they started to chit chat about the new teacher 
and teased Eunjae to him.
Not paying attention to your friends topic, your mind is telling you something,
something strange about that new teacher.
"I'll just go to the rest room guys" you excused yourself. They nodded and you left.
 
Lazily walking as you drag your feet, your mind went to your new teacher.
*If Mr. Park is Jaejoong oppa but.. that's impossible!!!*
Confuse, you frown and stomp your foot "aish!" you cursed.
You suddenly heard a chuckle in front of you "thinkin' about me?" You look up and 
saw your new teacher with his hand on his pocket, smiling at you.
"excuse me?" you raised an eyebrow at him.
He grin, grab your hand and drag you with him.
"hey! where are you taking me!?" 
 
*okay this is getting more confusing now! 1st he wink at me when he introduced
himself at the class room a while ago, 2nd he knew that I was thinking about him 
and now he's dragging me with him! Does he know me or Do I know him by any chance?
but I don't have any relatives or friends who's handsome like him!? aish! who is this guy!!??*
 
Inside an empty room, Young joon locked the door.
"what is really going on seonsaengnim?" you asked as you pulled away from his hand.
He smiled "I never thought that you can be that formal!" he teased.
You sigh "can you just go straight to the point, please?" you suggested.
"araso, araso _____~ah it's me Jaejoong!" he said in an obvious tone. You look at him strangely.
"cheongmal? are you telling the truth?" you asked, not really believing him.
He came closer to you and stop in front of your face.
"wa.. wait! you're too close!" you stumbled back "waa~!" Youngjoon caught your waist.
*aish! why am I so clumsy today!?* 
You look up and met eyes with him.
"why don't you believe me? how could you not know your own bias?" he asked with a sulk and pouted.
Blinking, you gently push him and you straightened up.
"cuz it's impossible for you to be my teacher" you answered
He chuckled "I'll explain it to you later, okay?"
You nodded.
"since you're my teacher, I can't call you oppa here right? well.. later then seonsaengnim~"
he smiled at your cuteness, you wave at him and is about to leave but he grab your hand
and pulled you for a hug.
Shock, you were press onto his chest "wa..waeyo?"
"I was really worried when you collapsed yesterday, I thought you'll never wake up again"
he worriedly said as he hug you more tighter.
Touched *he's really Jaejoong oppa!*
You smiled and hug him back "I'm fine now oppa~" you whispered, enough for him to hear.
*I'm sorry I worried you like that oppa~ 
thanks~*
You nuzzled onto his chest making him to smile.
*hmm.. oppa is so warm~*
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
NP: MIROTIC @ SEOUL FM
hahaha!!! 
 
so Jaejoong is your new teacher hahaha
more unexpected events to happen!
 
<3