Mr. Park Young Joon

They're All In My Room

 

A little bit dizzy when you arrived at school mostly because of the dream you had yesterday, it's still bothering you.
Jiyong said some confusing words to you cuz he's confused too, he really don't know what he was feeling towards you
and suddenly burst out like that, he doesn't want to admit that he's falling in love with you because he really didn't like girls.
For him girls are just like toys that he can get to play around and can be easily throw away once he's tired or bored of them.
 
*aish what was oppa really trying to say?* you thought when someone slam his hands on your desk.
You almost fall off your chair, thanks a lot someone caught your waist.
"whoa!" you gasp and look to your side "tha.. thanks hyungseok~ah"
Hyungseok smiled "no problem" and you faced front, glaring at the person who almost made you fall back
as he was busy laughing and hold onto his stomach.
"what's the matter with you Jungshik!" you scowled at him.
His laughing face turned into a serious look and hit your head.
"yah!" you rub your head where he had hit it.
Jungshik sit beside you "respect will you! you're suppose to call me oppa!" he reminded.
You rolled your eyes "how will I respect someone like you!" you muttered.
He look at you "saying something?" you fixed your face and plastered a fake smile at him 
"nothing oppa~" you sweetly said with an obvious tone if irritableness.
"good!" he narrowed his eyes at you and continued taking out his books from his bag.
*AISH!!! I never thought he's my friend to be exact my best friend!*
 
Class started with you busy copying notes, you were getting ready for the upcoming exam this month.
It's better than nothing to write on your test paper and filling all the space of your paper with thousand of doodles 
and names of your biases. If only your exam will be all about K-Pop, surely you'll ace your exams but it's the super opposite.
Physics, Trigonometry and Advance Algebra all you can say is 'what the hell'.
As if you were to take Engineering as your course for College, HELL NOT!
Being a K-Pop artist doesn't involve Physics, Advance Algebra specially Trigonometry but not English,
you're very willing to learn English.
 
Speaking of English. It's now English class, your favorite of all but sadly 
you didn't like your teacher cuz he's just too boring so all you did 
was to chat with Jungshik whenever it's English time since 
you'll ace it even if you don't listen to your teacher.
 
You were happily talking with Jungshik about your secret biases when you both 
heard loud gasp and little squeals from your classmates.
You both faced front and your jaw drop, literally as it drop wide open.
"hi everyone I'm Park Young Joon, your new teacher in English"
he introduced in English and winked at you.
*jae..joong oppa!!??*
Jungshik nudged you "yah! ______~ah! he look like Kim Jaejoong of JYJ!" he said 
not taking off his eyes on the new teacher in front.
"ye.. yeah!" stuttering, you answered.
*It can't possibly be oppa right!!?? but what's with the wink!!??*
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay~ 
is Jaejoong really your new teacher??
O_O
 
Do comment and subscribe~!!! 
I'll update tomorrow hehe ^^
Thanks new subscriber!!
saranghae~!!! 
<3<3<3
 
 
 
NIGHT GUYZ~!!!