Proof

They're All In My Room

 

While at your house, everyone was gathered around the living room. "I'm so hungry..." Niel whined cutely while Junhyung sat on the sofa "We're all hungry" He complained. "I wonder what's taking her so long?" Myungsoo asked worriedly. "Does anyone know how to cook? I'm really hungry" Jonghyun asked.

They all shook their heads.

"Aish!" Junhyung cursed under his breath and closed his eyes out of annoyance. "How about you? do you know how to cook?" L.joe asked Jonghyun which made the guy to raise an eyebrow at him. "I wouldn't be asking if I know, right?" He pointed out and L.joe just rolled his eyes at him.

 

The ride in the bus with Dohyeong was quiet and nerve-racking as your thoughts kept you thinking. *Kyaaa! opttoke? what should I say so he'll leave me! ugh... he's so annoying!* You glared at him which made him looked at you. "Will you stop glaring at me, I feel like you're going to eat me alive!" He argued.

*Yeah! if I could just! I will really eat you alive!* 

You were about to shut your mind when you thought of an idea that could possibly solve your problem.

"Dohyeong~ah can I ask you something?" He looked at you and smirked "Ask away babe"

"Are you a kpop fan?" 

"Me?... no, why?" You can't help but smile hearing his reply. "Cheongmal?" He nodded and your eyes sparkled in triumph cause he probably has no idea who the 7 kpop artists in your house.

*Phew! safe!* You laughed in your mind.Dd

"Why did you suddenly asked?" He questioned. "Ah! hehe nothing!" You smiled sheepishly at him. He hummed in response and rested his head onto your shoulder before closing his eyes.

You took the opportunity to examine his face. *He's so cute, I hope he's always like this, quiet and sweet.* You sighed in content and rested your head on top of his. 

 

Upon reaching your house, you automatically rang the doorbell without even realizing what you have just done. Before you can scold yourslef, you were already too late for it. 

"Are your parents around? Why didn't you tell me? I could have brought something for them"

"Huh? um..." You stuttered, you didn't know what to reply but the creaking sound of the door, being opened slowly answered for you. 

You were greeted by Jiyong. "Hey-" He was cut off soon as he saw Dohyeong with you.

"Who's this?" Dohyeong stared at Jiyong, almost glaring before looking back at you but you ignored him and smiled at Jiyong "Hi oppa!" You waved. 

"You have a brother!?" Dohyeong asked, confused and utterly surprised.

You were starting to get annoyed at him again, Jiyong noticed it and smiled. "Hi babe" He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him. Shocked by his sudden actions, your eyes widened. 

*Babe!? is he ____'s boyfriend?* Dohyeong thought who got even more confused. 

"I'm her boyfriend, not her brother" Jiyong stated.

"Huh!?" Your brows furrowed at Jiyong's words who was now glaring at Dohyeong.

*So he's really ____'s boyfriend!?* 

"And who are you and why do we look alike??" Jiyong asked irritatedly. You glanced at the two of them and noticed the similarities especially with their hair cause they're both blonde.

"No need to know ok! are you really ____'s boyfriend or are you two just making a scene here? and why are you in ____"s house?" 

You knew Dohyeong and he wouldn't just back away without getting any answers. His questions scared you. What if he tells this to your friends and even worse, if he starts a gossip about you being a and the whole school finds out. What will your mom and dad say, they'll be so disappointed. Your lips trembled in fear. You were about to explain when Jiyong spoke. 

"Do you want a proof?" 

"Yeah, I want a proof that you really are ____'s boyfriend!" Dohyeong agreed.

Jiyong turned to look at you and gently cupped your cheek while his other arm tightened around your waist, pulling you even closer to him if possible. 

Startled, you blinked at him. *Omo! what is he going to do!?* Your heart started beating fast as his head inched closer to yours and before you can even comprehend what was happening, you felt his lips pressed against yours.

Jiyong was kissing you.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading 

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS

<3