Good Morning?

They're All In My Room

 

Morning came fast and a little bit noisy cause of the crowing chickens which also serves as your alarm clock. That's how it goes in the Philippines.

Groaning as you hugged your teddy bear but soon realized you don't have any teddy bear on your bed so who are you hugging? Slowly you opened your eyes and saw jaejoong's face. *Omo! so handsome... if this is the face I'll always see each morning... oh God what a good, good morning will it be!* Unknowingly, you touched his cheek down to his kissable lips. *I always dreamed of touching his perfect face... I can't believe I'm actually doing it right now!* Examining his sleeping face as you smiled.

You shook away your fan girl thoughts about him when you noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

You gasped really loud. *O.M.G.! why did I only notice now!? HE ISN'T WEARING A SHIRT!!! and don't tell me... I SLEPT WITH HIM!? WHAAT!?* You quickly looked under the covers and saw you're still on your pajamas making you sighed in relief but something was not right. There were 2 arms hugging your slender waist which made your eyes widened in horror, you looked behind you and saw Junhyung sleeping too.  

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

You screamed on top of your lungs, making them all to wake up.

 

In the living room were Myungsoo, L.joe and Niel. "What the heck is that!? so noisy!" L.joe complained as he got up with his messy hair while Niel had his eyes wide open in surprise. "Isn't that noona!?" He questioned. "Definitely! she's the only girl here!" Myungsoo figured as he hurriedly went upstairs and the two followed him.

 

While in your parents room where Jiyong and Jonghyun slept. "Did they her?" Jonghyun blurted out as Jiyong yawned and got up. "I don't know, but I'll be the first one to do it" He smirked. "If you can!" Jonghyun glared at him and left while Jiyong made a face.

 

Back to your room, covering your eyes with your hands. "Gosh babe... you're so noisy!" Jaejoong complained. "If you were wearing a shirt, I wouldn't be this noisy!" You defended while he stood up. "But it's hot!" He complained once again.

Just then the 3 came entering your room. "Noona gwenchanna?" Worried, Niel asked and you looked at them with teary eyes. "Help me!!!" Myungsoo approached you and carried you in his arms and took you away from Jaejoong and Junhyung as Niel and L.joe followed close behind.

Junhyung lazily sat on the bed. "Next time wear a ing shirt before sleeping with her" He stated as he scratched his head and Jaejoong just rolled his eyes and did as what he was told.

 

Myungsoo made his way down the stairs carefully. *Kyaaa! Myungsoo oppa is carrying me like a princess! what a lucky girl I am! he's so handsome...* You started fan girling in your thoughts again as you stared at him, examining his face. "_____~ah is there a... problem?" Melting with your stare, he asked. "Hu... huh? no... nothing hehe" You laughed sheepishly with a deep shade of red painting your cheeks and looked away.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading 

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3