I Finally Found You

They're All In My Room

 

The plane finally landed in Seoul and with your trolley in hand, you made your way towards the arrival area. You were on the escalator when you heard loud squeals and screams of mostly girls that almost made you deaf. *there must be a k-pop group here...* 
 
You stopped for a moment when you saw a crowd of people waiting for what you assumed is a k-pop group but the question is, who could it be? 
Ever since your encounter with the k-pop artists, you became very distant to k-pop hallyu. The last thing you can remember was Block B and after that you totally lost track of it.
 
Your feet seemed to be glued on the floor when you saw the banners the fans were holding.
 
"Infinite"
 
A small gasp escaped your lips as your eyes widened, either out of surprise or horror but could be both. You started to step back, maybe it was a mistake that you've arrived at the same time and place with one of the groups you're about to avoid. How more lucky can you be? But before you can even make a run for it, a low yet cold voice spoke behind you, stopping you from your tracks. 
 
"Excuse me.." A very familiar voice. You wished you'd just disappear when you heard it. You were planning an escape in your head but instincts or maybe it was your heart that made you turn around and face him. 
 
It really was him.
 
Infinite's visual, Kim Myungsoo.
 
His eyes went wide almost like saucers at the sight of you. If he was dreaming, his only wish was to never wake up anymore. He let go of his baggage and pulled you into a tight hug. "O-oppa!"
 
You tried your best not to cry but grew weak in his arms as tears streamed down your face. Myungsoo felt every drop as each of it stabbed a knife in his heart. He gently pulled his head back to look at you but you couldn't do the same and hid your crying face. Not knowing he was in the same state. He couldn't believe you're right infront of him but how it hurts to see you cry and know that behind those tears were the sadness you felt when they disappeared in a blink of an eye.
 
Cupping both your cheeks, he gently carresed it, wiping away your tears. "_____-ah" He spoke so softly, his cold demeanor now all gone, which only made you cry more harder and hug him tighter. 
"Myungsoo oppa!" You bursted out without even knowing.  
"You-you still remember me?" You questioned, voice muffled against his chest. ou back "of course, how can i forget the
one I love" he blurted and you pull away from the hug to look at him.
"huh?" you kind a didn't heard what he said because of the screaming fan girls.
*! did I just slip!?* "I-I said of course I won't forget you" he stutter as he smile.
You managed to smile back which melted his heart.
 
Ever since Myungsoo was found at the Music Bank stage. He changed.
The 1st month was really hell for him and as well as to Infinite. 
He won't come out of his room; he'll only leave if he needs to take a bath
or eat and sometimes he doesn't even bother eating and because of that, Infinite 
has to stop their promotions and their upcoming album for that month got delayed.
He kept on searching for you and even booked a flight to the Philippines just
to look for you. He won't even talk to his co-members about what happened and 
almost got kicked out of Infinite because of his changed behavior.
 
Infinite on the other hand got really sad and curious at the same time.
Sad because the happy and blunt Myungsoo they once knew suddenly changed 
into a sad and expressionless Myungsoo.
They knew about the girl he was looking for when he was found at the Music Bank 
stage that night. News spreads like a virus and along with that are the false gossips.
They wonder who could be this girl that changed Myungsoo in just a month. 
Curious of who is this girl that he fell in love with too deeply that he's
willing to let go of his career and friends just like that.
 
You both gaze at each other for a very long time and got interrupted by a loud shout.
"L oppa what's taking you so long!?" one fan complained from the crowd.
Myungsoo just then realized that it was taking him too long to come out.
 
"L oppa, L oppa, L oppa.." the fans started to scream his name.
 
"omo oppa! what to do!?" you panic. Myungsoo quickly take off his jacket and put it over your head,
covering your face "eh? what's this for?" you gave him a puzzled look "we'll come out together" he calmly said,
grab his baggage and slung an arm around your neck and pull you onto his chest. You blush automatically
"o-oppa!" you hiss as you look up to him "you might get a scandal for doing this, I'll just-" 
"NO!" he gave you a hard look "I don't care of what they'll say, I've been through a lot of scandals 
anyway so why worry about this.." *If this is really the scandal I want to spread. That I have a girlfriend
and it is you, _____-ah* 
"but-" you were a little pushy since you don't want him to get in trouble but he gave you a reassuring smile
"I'll let DoIl hyung handle this, ok?" he was referring to Infinite's manager. You nodded as you bit your lower lip 
which he found really cute. He was about to pinch your cheek but the screams started to get louder than a while ago.
 
"you ready?" he ask as he look at you. You gulp and look at the crowd of girls who are ready 
to kill you with their terrifying death glares "what else can I do!" you pouted and he chuckled
"just keep your head low so they won't see your pretty face" he grinned. You didn't dare to look up
to him anymore or he'll see your blushing red cheeks "yah oppa!" you softened. He smiled.
Just then Myungsoo started walking and you have no choice but to be drag with him. The fans 
can't help but to scream his name at the sight of their idol but it slowly fade away when they saw he's
hugging someone which is actually, you. As you both got closer to the fans, they got wilder as you keep 
being push on Myungsoo's chest while he tighten his hold on your shoulder. He maintained his cool image 
and managed to smile to his loving fans. After what seemed like a year, you both survived the wild fans
but they weren't contented and followed you both to Infinite's van which is kind a far from the airport's exit.
 
One of the body guard open the van's door for the two of you. Sunggyu look back since he was on the passenger seat.
"yah L! what took you-" he was cut off when he saw you enter the van along with L as he close the door. Just then 
Myungsoo's jacket fell off from your head. Infinite had their eyes wide open while you gasp as you look up
and saw Woohyun gaping at you. You were startled to see Infinite in personal specially Woohyun cause he's your 
bias along with L. "uhmm.. oppa.." you nudge Myungsoo's arm "huh?" he was busy locking the door when he turn 
to look at you "oh! I forgot!" he awkwardly smile and scratch his head "uhm guys.. she's the girl I'm talking about.."
"jinjja!?" Dongwoo and Hoya ask in chorus. He nodded.
"so you finally found her, hyung!" Sungjong cheered. He nodded again, smiling.
You clear your throat and bow lightly at them "ne annyeong, Lee _____ imnida"
They all smile and introduce themselves.
"hi! leader Sunggyu here" he smiled at you.
"Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya" he raised his hand and waved at you.
"Jang Dongwoo!" he brightly said and cheekily smiled at you, showing his white teeth.
"Lee Sungyeol at your service" he saluted at you. You giggled.
"Nam Woohyun" he introduced as he offered his hand for a hand shake and you gladly shook it.
"hi noona? maknae Sungjong here!" he waved hyperly at you  "are you my noona?" he suddenly asked.
"I'm already 19.." you scratched your head "me too! what date is your birthday?" he continued to ask
"uhmm.. July 23, 1993" you answered. Sungjong laughed "yes you are my noona!" 
 
All through out the ride, you chatted and laughed with Infinite. They warmly talk to you and very playful around,
treating you just like their young sister while you grew comfortable with them already.
You were laughing at Dongwoo's joke when strong arms wrap around your waist and a head rest on your back.
You knew it was Myungsoo cause he's the only one behind you. You all stop from talking as a smile form on Infinite's lips, 
knowing that L is fully back and it's all thanks to you. 
You look at him from behind "oppa waeyo?" you ask in concern. He didn't answer and just hug you tightly.
Closing his eyes, he smile and feel the warm of your back. 
 
*I'm just happy, I finally found you* 

 


 

 

 

I'm really sorry for the lame and late update. AGAIN. DDx /le kills myself/
I've been very busy with school and yes RP hehe :)) but I finished writing this story 
so I'll just have to type it all which I am too lazy to do ==; thanks to those who keeps
on reading and subscribing :33 <3 sorry, I have to make you all wait cause of my laziness.
ok i'm being talkative again, thanks again /bows/ please support this story until the end.. /fake sobs/
 
I'm thinking of who will you end with or just no one to end with.. -__-
since you have Dohyeong though.. /is confuse/
 
 
Do comment & subscribe~
love lots~~
THANKS <3

P