Best-est Friend

They're All In My Room

 

Laughing and chatting with each other, you really missed them a lot. Being constantly together and sharing the same love for kpop and passion for dancing, you all decided to be a group which consists of 6 members, including you. Your group's name is S.D.B.N.E. which means Super Dong Bang Nee East , you have one dream and one goal and that is to be kpop artists but you're all still studying so it's quite impossible for now.

 

You suddenly stood up. "Uhm.. . guys I'll just go to the comfort room"

"Sure" They all answered back. "Hey wait!" Hyunshik stopped you from walking and you turned around.

"Do you still know where the comfort room is?" He asked teasingly while you gave him a death glare. "Of course I do duh!" You rolled your eyes at him. They laughed at your reaction as you went downstairs.

*Stupid Hyunshik oppa! so mean!* You thought, pouting and went inside the comfort room.

 

As you walked outside. "____-~ah?" A voice questioned from behind you. "Huh?" You turned around to find out who it was. "Eunjae~ah!" You squealed and gave her a bear hug that made her giggled.

 

>> Kim Eunjae

-17 years old

-quiet

-sweet and caring

-loves to dance

-loves DBSK

-author on asianfanfics

-best friend of Jungshik & Hyunshik

 

"I'm glad you're back!" Eunjae said happily. 

"Me too!" You both hugged each other and started walking along the corridor. 

"So... how was Korea? is it still the same?" She asked. "Hmm... yup! nothing really changed" You glanced up, thinking too deep about her question as she chuckled. 

"How about here?" You looked back at her as it was now your turn to ask. "Well... just like in Korea, nothing changed too" She shrugged and you nodded in response. 

"Oh! Eunjae~ah can you come with me to the finance? I'll be enrolling here again" You asked as you smiled sheepishly at her and she chuckled. 

"Sure! let's go!"

 

Eunjae has been your best friend ever since middle school and you two were inseperable since then. You may have your ups ands downs from time to time but everything turns  out fine no matter what. She usually hangs out with you and your group when she has time or when you invite her over and eventually became good friends with the twins. She has been there with you with almost everything you've been through in life and vice versa, there's just no one that can replace her in the number one spot on your list of best friends. 

 

While on your way to the finance. 3 guys came walking towards your direction and stood still just inches away from you and Eunjae, blocking both your way with a smug look on their faces.

"Well well well, guess who's back?... it's no other than my future girlfriend, I see" A guy said as he grinned at you. Shocked, your eyes widen. *Aish! why is he still here?* You thought irritatedly.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS

<3