Breakfast

They're All In My Room

 

You finally finished cooking and was just waiting for them to come down except for the 3, who were already sitting on their seat at the table.

From what Myungsoo observed, you really don't have any intention of calling them. "Do you want me to call them?" He asked. "Huh? su... sure, thanks oppa" You smiled meekly at him as he stood up and went upstairs.

 

After calling them, you were all now sitting at the dinning table and as expected, it was very awkward.  Sitted between Myungsoo and Niel, you felt secured enough from the erts. *Phew... safe!* You thought and sighed until you realized no one was talking and they were all busy eating.

Observing them as you slowly took a bite of your food when Niel nudged your waist, blinking you looked at him. 

"Waeyo?"

"It's delicious noona" He whispered and you smiled "Gomawo Niel~ah"

Then the sound of utensils stopped. Shocked, you both looked up and saw them glaring at Niel except for Myungsoo who was enjoying the food you made. Niel chuckled nervously and continued eating and so did them.

*Aish! poor niel-ah... hmph! if only they knew, I've always wanted Niel  to be my boyfriend... AH-HA!* An imaginary light bulb suddenly appeared above your head and grinned to yourself.

On purpose, you stopped eating and completely stared at Niel while smiling, making him uncomfortable as his heart was about to explode any minute. "Wha... what's the matter noona? do... don't you want to eat?" He managed to ask as he avoided your eyes. "Not really... it's just that, you're so cute that I want to eat you instead" You squealed as you pinched his cheek and peeked at the reaction of the 6 guys. Satisfied of what you just did, you can't help but smirk in your mind.

They were very jealous including Myungsoo this time, he actually lost his appetite when he heard what you've just said while Niel on the other hand was happiest guy in the whole world.

 

Looking at your watch as it says '8:00am' you got up fom your seat.

"Omo! I need to go!"

"Where?" They all asked in unison.

"I'll be going back to my old school to enroll so I'll be out for a while" You explained.

 

You rushed towards the door, just then they gathered up and came near you. "Do you want us to come with you?" Jonghyun asked. "NO! just stay here! I can handle myself" You said nervously. "Ok... but before you go, where are we exactly?" Junhyung questioned. "We're in the Philippines" You replied as you wore your shoes and they made an 'oohh' sound. 

"So that's why it's hot!" Jaejoong blurted out of a sudden. "Stop complaining!" You rolled your eyes and glanced at your watch again. "I really need to go! just stay in the house okay? bye oppas!" You waved at them before stepping out. "Bye babe" Jonghyun waved back, smiling.

"Is she mad at me?" Jaejoong questioned and Junhyung looked at him "Well duh! who wouldn't be"

Jaejoong smirked. "I bet she drooled over my body"

"Stop dreaming okay? close the door please" Jiyong ordered as he tapped Jaejoong's shoulder and left him standing there.

*I'm not dreaming, I felt her touching my face a while ago, she likes me.* He thought as he grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3