Future Boyfriend?

They're All In My Room


Glaring at the 3 guys in front of you specially to the one in the middle, grinning at you. *Oh no! I have a bad feeling about this!* Eunjae thought as she glanced worriedly at you. "What do you want Lee Dohyeong? and for your information, I will never be your future girlfriend!" You retorted. "That's what you think but I don't" He grinned even wider as he checked you out from head to toe making him bite his lip.

 

>> Lee Dohyeong

-17 years old

-kingka

-leader

-likes to cosplay anime 

-likes you very much

 

*Gosh still a ert as ever* You thought as you rolled your eyes and continued on walking. "Get out of my way!" You pushed him away but the 2 guys with him blocked you this time. *What the!* Surprised, you glared at them.

 

>> Lee Chihoon

-17 years old

-kingka 

-quiet

-loves to read books

-plays guitar

 

 

>> Park Hyungseok

-16 years old

-kingka 

-cheerful

-loves to hangout with friends

-has a crush on you

 

You turned around and saw him smirking at you. *Well yeah! I admit, he's really handsome... but so annoying!* "Will you let us go? I need to enroll now, I gotta go home before 12 !" You pleaded. "Araso... but I'll accompany you instead of Eunjae"  Dohyeong requested. 

"Eh!?" 

Dohyeong walked towards you and slung an arm around your neck. "C'mon let's go, Hyungseok~ah tell SDBNE that _____ went home already araso?" Hyungseok nodded and left with Chihoon. You looked back as Dohyeong dragged you along with him. "Eunjae~ah!" You called out and she gave you a reassuring smile.

 

Focusing your attention bact to Dohyeong, you blurted out the words 'I hate you'"Shouldn't you be saying 'I missed you'" He teased while you looked away.

"NEVER!"

"so childish"

Shocked, you looked back at him. "Bwoh!? what did you say!?" 

He then glanced at you. "Nothing, I said... I love you"

Startled, you blinked several times. "Bw..bwoh? we...well I don't love you!" Stuttering, you blushed and faced front making him chuckle at your reaction. "You're so cute when you blush"

"Shut up!"

"Specially when you're mad" He chuckled once again and added.

No answer.

*Is he serious? I'm about to turn tomato here... I can feel my cheeks heating!* You sighed.

You always had mixed feelings when it comes to Dohyeong and his friends. He can be really nice, sweet and caring but then the next minute; he turns to this annoying, conceited jerk that thinks he's the most handsome guy in the world but nonetheless you do like his company, sometimes. You knew about his feelings for you but  never really paid much attention to it.

 

After enrolling, you looked at your watch and it says '11:00am'

"Oh no! I need to go home!" Dohyeong looked at you in surprise. *Gaaah! they must be hungry right now!* You thought of the 7 guys in your house starving to death. "I'll come with you, let me take you home" Dohyeong suggested. "Huh? NO! I can go home by myself" You panicked while he gave you a suspicious look. "C'mon! as your future boyfriend I'll take you home from now on" He declared as he grabbed your hand and dragged you outside the school.

*OMO! NO WAY! what if he sees the kpop artists? I AM SO DEAD!* You gasped, random scenarios clouded your mind and they weren't good at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3