Shopping with Jonghyun & Myungsoo

They're All In My Room

 

You thought your eyes were deceiving you when you saw 3 different type of cars parked in your garage. Your parents may have money but you're pretty sure, it's not enough to afford such cars. You don't even remember them mentioning about a new one. 

Riding in Jonghyun's car, you can't help but looked around and gaped at him. You have so many questions filling your mind right now. You tried to recall the story you've read about him. He was, infact rich but you never thought their wealth came with them when they "magically" appeared in your room that night. 

It all doesn't make sense, nothing make sense anymore. You're like living  in a dream and how you wish you never wake up or, maybe you need some reality check cause this might be all just in your head and you're going crazy. 

"How... when- where did you get this car, oppa?" 

Jonghyun chuckled to himself with a shrug of his shoulder. "As much as I want to answer your question but I have no clue... all I know is that I have a car and money with me in which we all do by the way" He explained. 

You leaned back on your seat with an exasperated sigh and althroughout the ride, Myungsoo was silent while you got busy helping Jonghyun with the directions on the way to the mall. 

 

(SM North Edsa, Quezon City, Philippines) 

Once inside the mall, you can't help but to feel anxious even though Jonghyun and Myungsoo had their caps on already as their disguise. 

*I hope no one will recognize them...*

Myungsoo noticed your worried expression and placed a hand at the small of your back. "Don't worry ___~ah" You gave him a small smile in reply. "Alright, let's go shopping!" You cheered as you grabbed each of their arm and hugged it. They both chuckled and walked along with you. 

You did realized you can't back out anymore. You've always wanted to be with your bias and here you are now, not with just one but seven of them so why not make the most out of it and enjoy. You haven't really thought of any plans if you guys do get caught but running is the best option you can think of for now. 

"You're so cute" Jonghyun pinched your cheek.

You playfully slapped his hand with a whine but he just ruffled your hair and laughed. Your eyes widened as you slowly turned to look at him, giving him the most scariest death glare you can manage. 

"YAH!"

Jonghyun started running which caught you off guard but ended up laughing at his silly attempt of escaping. You ran after him while Myungsoo chuckled and followed behind. 
 

After goofing around the mall and having their money changed into peso, Jonghyun finally decided to enter a shop which was 'Giordano'.

With a wary look on your face you tugged on his sleeve. "Oppa, you're going to buy clothes here?"

"Yeah, why? something wrong with this place?"

You shook your head no then whispered. "But it's expensive here..." 

"Gwenchanna" He simply replied, eyes glued on the variety of clothes neatly hanged and folded on the shelves. You turned around to talk to Myungsoo but the guy is already busy checking out some clothes as well.

You sighed to yourself as you took a sit on one of the couches in the store and kept your eyes on the 2 men with you. You really don't want them spending too much, who knows how much longer are they gonna stay in your house. What if you guys run out of food or water, you will all be needing money to buy those things or what if something bad happens to any of them. All these thoughts running through your mind is sure not fun at all. 

*I just hope they'll let me borrow money in the future cause my allowance is not unlimited.*

 

1 hour had  passed and they were finally done, even though you wanna complain but you were quite surprised and thankful that no one recognized them but at the same time you can never be sure yet. 

*I didn't thought it will take us that long... is this going to be the same for the rest of them?*

Jonghyun flopped down beside you and rested an arm around your neck. "How's my babe doing?" 

You raised an eyebrow at him with a small pout on your lips. "Literally bored, I thought it was just  girls who take forver when shopping" You sighed.

Myungsoo chuckled as he offered a hand towards you. "Mianhe... don't worry it's your turn now"

"W-what? huh!?" Dumbfounded you looked up at him. Myungsoo gently grabbed your hand and pulled you up  before you can even take his hand. 

 

Passing by "ASTROPLUS"

"wait! lets go inside!" you drag them both

shock "huh?" jonghyun asked

*astroplus??* myungsoo thought

"a cd store?" jonghyun questioned as he look around

glittering eyes, you stop at the kpop section "yup!"

and you grab a SHINee album "look at this! this is you oppa!" you said to jonghyun

 

Jonghyun grab the cd from your hand and look at his picture on the album

(he was looking at a Noona is so Pretty Album Japanese Version)

his eyes widen "what the! it's really me!"

while myungsoo notice the Infinite First Invasion Album

"is this me?" myungsoo asked as he point his picture on the album

"yup" you nodded

"so we're really part of a kpop group?" jonghyun asked in disbelief

"you guys really don't know??"

they shook their head "nope.." they said in unison

"I'll buy all my group's album" jonghyun blurted

"me too!" myungsoo said

and Jonghyun bought..

 

-Romeo Album

-Year Of Us Album

-Lucifer Album Ver. A & B

-Hello Album

-Noona is so Pretty Album Japanese Ver.

-Lucifer Album Japanese Ver.

-Juliette Album Japanese Ver.

 

While myungsoo bought the Infinite First Invasion Album

and they both handed it to you 

surprise "huh? why are you giving this to me?"

jonghyun lightly pinch your nose "babe~ we bought this all for you"

"eeeeeehhhhh~!!!??? cheongmal!!!???" your jaw drop

"yup!" jonghyun nodded

"anything for you ____~ah" myungsoo sweetly said

Your eyes sparkled and hug them both

"gaaaah~!!!! thanks jonghyun oppa!!!! myungsoo oppa!!!!"

They both smiled and hug you back.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3