Time to go Back

They're All In My Room

 

After 1 Year
 
 
Another year has came to an end and you're about to go back to Korea but you alone. 
Your mom and dad decided to stay for another tour in the Philippines.
1 year is a long time, enough for you to forget your encounter with the 8 kpop artists
which you find really hard but thanks to your friends who were always there to make you smile
and to the guy you hated most had finally melted your heart.
 
Busy packing up your things when strong arms s around your slender waist.
Knowing who it was, you lean your back on his chest and he gently kiss your cheek
"can you just stay?" he questioned for the umpteenth time. You meekly smiled and slowly shook 
your head. You faced him and stretched both his cheeks, forcing him to smile.
"yah!.. what.. are you doing!?" 
You giggled at his voice "I'm making you smile, it's the best thing you can do for me now.. 
so please smile ok~?" you pleaded. 
He hold both your hand that was on his cheeks "if that will make you happy.." he gave you his most dashing smile.
You smile in return and hug him tightly "thanks Dohyeong-ah~" he hug you back.
 
Yes, Lee Dohyeong is your boy friend. the guy you once didn't cared of is now the one you're taking care of.
His feelings for you was very evident and when he properly courted you, you gave him your sweetest yes.
You told him everything that had happened and unexpectedly he believed you.
The person you thought will laugh at you actually listened to you and comforted you with all his might.
After bursting it all to Dohyeong, you tried to forget the kpop artists and focused your attention to him.
You two have been together for 7 months now.
 
 
At the Airport 
 
 
"Flight BA2491A Please proceed to the Departure Area. Thank You"
 
You hug your mom and then your dad.
"don't worry sweetie, we'll come back to Korea immediately after our tour" your dad assured 
and you nodded. You were used to it anyways. It's like the 20th time they let you go 
back to Korea alone so there's no need for crying also, it'll only be a month though.
 
You faced your friends a made a group hug "I'll miss you guys!" 
"aiyoo unnie~ after this vacation we'll come flying back to Seoul as well!" Hyomi cheerfully said
as you all pulled away from the tight hug and burst out laughing. 
"really!? YAY!" you jump in joy and they chuckled until you noticed Hyunshik in the corner.
You walk near him and poke his cheek "yah oppa~ are you mad at me?" you cutely asked.
He avoided you "No!" he coldly replied. You lightly giggle at his behavior and hug him. 
Hyunshik was surprised but hugged you back "I'll miss you oppa, thanks for liking me..  
I like you too" you whispered, enough only for him to hear. He was taken aback and
pulled away from you hug "bwoh!?" he looked at you with wide eyes. You smile at him as you put
your finger on your lips "sshh!" and with one swift move you were dragged by Dohyeong.
 
Your parents left to buy you some snacks while your friends left also to give you both some time alone.
He caress you cheek and hug you tightly "I'll follow you there, remember that!" 
"I know you will~" you both pull away from the hug and smile at each other.
He lean in more closer and capture your lips. You softly kiss him back.
 
After that sweet kiss, he gaze at your eyes "I love you" he softly said.
You smile and hug him  "I love you too Dohyeong~ah" he smile as well and hug you back.
 
You bid your last good bye to them and went inside the plane.
You were sited beside the window as random thoughts clouded your mind.
 
*I just wish they forgot me already..* you heave a sigh.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

sorry late update again =__= 
I hope you're all still reading this.. or I'll.. T.T 
 
Really in a hurry today so ppyong~ *waves*
>,< 
 
Do comment & subscribe~
love lots~~
THANKS <3