Their Attitude

They're All In My Room

 

Sitted on your bed, between Jiyong and Junhyung with all their eyes on you. You bit your lower lip *I'm starting to melt here!* You took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok, I'll do the talking now" You said, avoiding their eyes.

"Go on babe" Jonghyun said, grinning.

You ignored him. "First of all, you guys are kpop artists right? so how did you all end up here in my room!?" Looking at them one by one, waiting for an answer but they just stared weirdly at you.

"Kpop artists? are you making us laugh?" L.joe blurted and you glared at him

*Never thought L.joe oppa has this kind of attitude.*

Junhyung played with your long hair, circling it around his finger. "Oh c'mon babe, stop joking... try remembering what you've just read a while ago "Observing him, you grabbed your hair from his hand and pony tailed it. "Stop playing with my hair" You said firmly and he smirked.

Thinking deeply, You looked at them once again. "So are you guys telling me that you're not kpop artists and you just landed here in my room like magic?" You asked. "Maybe" Jiyong shrugged. "When we woke up, we're already here..." Niel added and you sighed, completely confused about the situation. "If you're still confused, try remembering what your mom said and the characters you've read from the fan fics" Jaejoong suggested. You thought about it as you rested your chin on your palm and pouted cutely.

*So pretty* Niel thought as he gazed at you.

 

'oh! look dear, a shooting star!' 'your wish might just come true!'

 

*AH! so it did came true! they might not be on the sofa but they're in my room!* You thought and tried remembering the fan fics you've read. 

 

(Their attitude on the fan fics you've read.)

 

*Jiyong's fic

-jerk

-owns a big company

-all he did was spend his money with girls

 

*Jaejoong's fic

-kingka

-your room mate

-always sleeps with different girls each day

 

*Junhyung's fic

-flirt

-soon to be your husband cause of an arranged marriage

-will do everything just to do "it" with you

 

*Jonghyun's fic

-your half brother but not by blood

-kingka of your school

-likes you

-flirt and loves to tease you

 

*Myungsoo's fic

-kingka

-intelligent

-cares for you

-hides his feelings for you

 

*L.joe's fic

-rebel

-loves to fight

-likes you

-ert

 

*Niel's fic

-your dongsaeng

-in love with you

-sweet

-very protective over you

 

"AH!" you shouted as your jaw dropped. 

"Do you remember now?" Myungsoo asked softly. 

You looked at them one by one once again and gulped. "AAAAHHHH!!!! DON'T YOU ALL COME NEAR ME!!!" Panicking, you crawled away from them and pulled the covers of your bed up to your shoulder.

*What the heck! in all the fan fics I've read, they're all erts!!! except for Myungsoo oppa and Niel! ais! this is all my fault! why do I love reading such fan fics like that! oh my someone help me!* You scolded yourself in your thoughts.

They all chuckled at your reaction. "Looks like you remember now!" Jaejoong said as he his bottom lip.

*So scary!* All of a sudden you yawned. "Oh, do you want to sleep now? do you want me to sleep with you?" Jiyong teased as he started crawling on your bed. "YAH! DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME!!!" You shouted as your eyes started to close.

You're too sleepy to protect yourself, the tiredness from the flight was overtaking until you fell asleep.

Jiyong laughed. "This girl is interesting" He said, amused. "What do we do now?" Myungsoo asked. "If she's asleep already, well we need to sleep too" Jonghyun pointed out. "But where?" L.joe asked as he looked around the room which made Junhyung smirked and so did Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS 

<3