Double Trouble

They're All In My Room

 

Wide eyes, you quickly pushed Jiyong away and ran inside the house. He smirked, quite pleased with what he just did and turned his attention back at the blonde boy in front of him. Dohyeong's face contorted in anger as jealousy rushed through his veins, almost wanting to punch that little smirk off on Jiyong's face.

Seeing the girl he likes be kissed by someone else will probably leave a scar on his heart with its image haunting his dreams everynight, it was  a disguting sight for sure. He never wanted to kill someone so bad, now that's a sight he would love to see. 

"Is that proof enough?" Jiyong asked as he teasingly graze his thumb across his lip.

Dohyeong's jaw clenched as he glared at the man. 

"Thanks for taking ____ back home but you can leave now"  Jiyong stepped back and shut the door close.

 

You covered your mouth as you entered the living room. Jonghyun welcomed you with tight hug, pulling you away from your thoughts and tried to look at him. 

"O-oppa..."

"Thanks a lot you're back!" Jonghyun said in glee.

"Yeah, I...  I'll just go change" You trailed off into which Jonghyun nodded and let you go upstairs. 

 

*Oh my... what did just happened? Did he really kissed me? but- but why? I wanna be happy, maybe even jump off a cliff from this happiness I'm feeling right now but I'm scared too... Dohyeong saw it. I just hope he keeps his mouth shut about it or I might not be able to attend school anymore or worse, disappointment from my parents.*

 

You touched your lips, the feeling of Jiyong's lips still lingering on it. Your worries was soon washed away when a smile decorated your face but quickly disappeared when you opened your room's door. 

"What are you doing in my room!?" 

You blinked at Junhyung sitted by the foot of your bed. 

"Welcome back babe" 

"What are you doing here? get out please" 

He did appeared in your room, slept with you and all but it doesn't mean he can just come barging in it whenever he wants to specially when you aren't around. Doesn't he know a thing or two about privacy, does he even know that word and what it means. He may be your bias but you can't just stand there and let him do what he wants.

You can't even process in your mind what happened minutes ago and yet here you are again, facing another trouble. 

"Do you like me that much?" His sudden question caught you off guard, making your brows furrowed in confusion.

"What?"

Your eyes landed at the papers in his hand as he lifted them up for you to see. "Writing fan fics of me as the leading man?" He raised an eyebrow at you with a small smirk curling up the corner of his lips. You bit your lip and quickly approached him. "And who told you to read those!?" You were about to grab the papers but he hid it behind him, leaning in you tried to reach for it while Junhyung wrapped his free arm around your waist and pulled you down on top of him as he laid on the bed.

You blinked in surprise by his sudden move and looked at him. "Wha-what are you doing? give me back my-" He didn't even let you finish your sentence and silenced you up by capturing your lips with his own. 

Your eyes stared at his closed ones, you felt numb and don't know what to do. His kiss was soft yet dominating and without even realizing it, you slowly closed your eyes and pressed your lips back against his. Junhyung dropped the papers and wrapped his other arm around your waist as well, deepening the kiss.

 

What seemed to be an hour finally passed when he pulled away and looked at you in the eyes, you avoided his gaze as you blushed a deep shade of red.

*Oh God I just kissed him back! I- I need to get out of here but how!?*

Your thoughts were interrupted when Junhyng turned over, making you lay on the bed this time while he hovered on top of you.

You gasped in shock as you looked at him with frantic eyes.

"When you kissed back... was that your answer to my question?"

"N... No! let me go oppa!" You tried pushing him away by pressing your palms on his chest but he was quick to grab both your wrist and pinned it on the bed. You grew fearful of his actions by the second and gulped hardly.

*Oh my! what is he going to do?* 

You watched as his eyes scanned the clothes you were wearing and looked back at you while you prayed for your dear life.  

"I suggest you wear a dress next time" 

"But why?" Confused, you questioned. 

"So it'll be easier to undress you" He whispered against your lips before kissing you once again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS

<3