Shooting Star

They're All In My Room

 

You and your family just moved back to the Philippines. Your dad really loved the places there, he even bought a house there for your family to stay in whenever you guys wanted to.

*I missed Manila so much! I hope my friends here still remember me...* You pouted as your mom looked at you "What's with the pouting?" She softly asked. "Nothing! I just missed my old friends here, by the way what's with the packing? are we leaving already?" You asked, dumbfounded which caused a chuckle from your mom. "No dear~ your father planned another tour here in the Philippines so we'll be gone for a month... probably?" She explained.

"wha-WHAT!? A MONTH! omma!? are you kidding? you're leaving me here ALONE!?"

You looked at her with the what-the- look. 

"I'm so sorry dear.. but you said you wanted to enroll on your old school right? and I know you're independent enough to handle yourself" Your jaw dropped at her statement. "But omma, I'm still a girl!" You defended. "If you really don't want to be left alone here, will you come with us?" She asked, making sure you'll say NO.

"Ok ok, fine! you win!" You rolled your eyes at her.

"We'll be leaving before 11 midnight, lock the doors okay~!?" She reminded and all you can do was nod.

 

Still bitter of the fact that they didn't even invited you to join them but your mom was also right, of course you missed your friends and wanted to see them so badly.

To end your bitterness towards your parents, you decided to open the computer to see if your favorite authors on aff have updated already, opened your me2day account, scrolled through the daily kpop news and checked new mv's if there were.

 

Surfing on the internet makes you happy specially when you see your kpop biases. 

Your life is not complete without them.

A room full of posters of kpop groups that you adore a lot, a box full of collectable items like albums, photo books, light sticks, magazines and everything that a kpop fan wants.

 

Sighing, "If only the characters in the stories I read will all be here and they'll be sitting on the sofa~" You said dreamingly. "Oh! look dear, a shooting star!" Your mom squealed. "Huh? shooting star?" You looked at her weirdly. "Your wish might just come true!" She blurted.

*come true!? that's impossible! they're kpop artists, it's very impossible for them to just land there on the sofa you know psh.*

You thought sarcastically and continued reading, completely ignoring your mom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Do comment and subscribe

LOVE LOTS

<3