The wait

Obsession

Yixing wasn't sure how long it had been, but since he had tried to escape, Yixing hadn't seen or heard from Joonmyun. Since the day he had tried to escape, Yixing had just been left there with the tin bath still full of the, now cold, water that Joonmyun had originally brought along.

Since that day he hadn't eaten anyting and hadn't been able to sleep properly. The only thing he had been able to do was drink from the bath and he wasn't even sure if this was the healthiest thing for him to be doing. However he knew that this was the only thing that was going to kep him alive before Joonmyun came back... well, if he came back...

For Yixing this was proving to be a waiting game. The wait was killing him, the hunger was killing him and the pain from his wrist and waist was the most painful part of this experience.

All he did in the meantime was sit up on his bed, doing whatever he could do in order to take his mind off of everything that had happened to him so far. Most of the time he would sit there singing to himself, talking to himself, anything to take his mind off the hunger that was consuming him until he was too tired to stay awake and would curl up into a ball to try and sleep the best that he could.

With the time that he spent alone, Yixing could slowly feel himself start to go insane...

 

It was the familiar sound of something scraping across the floor that stir Yixing from his sleep. Turning his head, he could see Joonmyun pushing the tin bath across the floor- fresh and warm water gracing it, the door shut and locked this time.

"Here" was all Joonmyun said, tossing Yixing a bag full of food and water. He wasn't even phased at the sight of Yixing shoving the food in the face, or downing the drinks so quickly that it began to trickle out from his mouth, down his neck and wetting his clothes. He just sait there waiting for Yixing to finish before he untied his wrist.

"Get undressed" the command itself making Yixing look at the boy with wide eyes, thinking he was insane if he really thought that Yixing was going to follow his command.

"How else are you going to have a bath if you don't get undressed?" Joonmyun commented upon seeing that Yixing was in no rush to do as he said. Sensing his hesitation, Joonmyun sighed and turned around, placing himself on the floor and setting some towells beside him.

"I'll even turn around so you can bathe in peace" he added as Yixing slowly stood from his bed

It was there that Yixing could have made another attempt to escape. All he had to do was render Joonmyun useless, find the key and then he could escape. He would be free! Thinking back to last time and his botched attempt previously, Yixing was too scared to do such a thing. Never before had he been so scared of a person as he did Joonmyun, the look in his eyes when he had found Yixing, the pain he had inflicted onto Yixing afterwards. How could he face up to someone who scared him?

Therefore, Yixing found himself undressing as Joonmyun had told him to do so. Getting into the tub, he couldn't help but let out a moan at how good the water felt on him... and there was no way that his choice of acions and words were having an affect on Joonmyun... none at all...

Cleaning himself felt so good, he just wanted to stay in the bath until the water began to get cold. Washing his hair, Yixing hissed slightly when his wrist began to sting, looking down to see his wrist burnt slightly from where it had been tied up previously.

Drying himself, Yixing stood there looking at the clothes he had been wearing since the night of the restaurant party. He didn't particularly want to put them back on, especially after washing himself.

"T-there are some clean clothes here. Knicked them when my brother wasn't looking" Joonmyun piped up, placing the clothes to the side and had to fight with all of his will to not stare at Yixing from the corner of his eyes. He waited until he was sure he could hear the dip of the bed before he got back up, carrying with him a dry cloth and a bucket of water.

Yixing watched as Joonmyun gently took his arm and wetted the cloth, dabbing it on the burns on his wrist
"Sorry" Joonmyun muttered when he felt Yixing wince at the contact, repeating the actions a few more times before he set the cloth aside and reached into the plastic bag he gave to Yixing previously to pull out some anticeptic cream. When that was applied, he then wrapped a bandage around the area.

Seeing him being so gentle, it felt too weird for Yixing. One minute this guy was some psychopath fan who had kidnapped him in order to protect him... the next he was being as gentle as he possibly could in order to treat Yixing's wounds.

It was as Joonmyun tied Yixing's other wrist up did Yixing notice what appeared to be the traces of a bruise across his cheek. Though he wanted to question it, he kept his mouth shut until Joonmyun had finished with him.

"You might wan to apply something to that" he said quietly, pointing to Joonmyun's cheek whilst said guy paused before shaking his head
"There's some extra food in that bag that should last you until morning. There's also some painkillers in case your waist still hurts"

And just like that, the Joonmyun that had graced Yixing at the beginning of this event had returned, leaving as he always had done at the end of every other visit so far, leaving Yixing alone just as he had done previously...


Dum, dum, dum!!

See, Joonmyun does have a sort of caring nature to himself... kind of... well... 

And don't worry, there is still a lot more to come before this ends. Just thought I'd put this here just in case people thought that this chapter would be one to change the situation and therefore result in the ending of this.

Until the next chapter!!