The prisoner

Obsession

Having been found by some men his dad had paid to go out and look for his son, Joonmyun was immediately taken back to his house where his parents awaited his arrival. The welcome back was not exactly pretty and Joonmyun was actually glad when his dad had dragged him up to his room and locked him in there for the rest of the night. It meant being able to escape from them.

Whilst it started out nice, Joonmyun slowly began finding himself beginning to lose it. Everyday there would be someone there to wake him up and take him downstairs for breakfast, someone to take him to school and pick him up to bring him home, if he wanted to go out then somebody had to accompany him and even if he did something as simple as go to the toilet or have a bath, there would be someone standing outside the bathroom waiting for him! Windows were locked and only small ones his parents knew he wouldn't be able to climb out of were opened. Every minute of the day he was back in that house it was torture; he felt like a prisoner, somebody who was having their free will taken away from them, and there was nothing he could do about it.

'Maybe this is how Yixing feels' he thought to himself one night, groaning when a knock sounded on his door and a voice announced that it was time for him to go to bed.

 

Having all electronics and other sources of entertainment taken away from him or having restricted time periods placed on him, Joonmyun had to find other sources of entertainment to kill the boredom. Sometimes his brother would try and sneak in his phone for Joonmyun to have a quick go on, or let him in his room for a few more extra hours to watch something on the television at a really low volume. However with all of the extra people in the house making sure that Joonmyun didn't do another runner, it was sometimes impossible to even go and say a simple hello to him.

Joonmyun was beginning to think that this was karma finally catching up to him; he took Yixing, held him in theplace where he currently still was and restricted what he could do on a daily basis... exactly the same thing that was now happening to Joonmyun.

He was a prisoner in his own home and he hated it. With ever passing moment he spent being like this, it only drove him just that little bit more insane, constantly eating into him when he just wanted to be let out and be free like he was the last time. He could beg his parents to let him go and stop having people with him everywhere he went, but there was going to be no way in hell that Joonmyun would ever be seen begging in hell. There was a better chance of pigs being able to fly!

Sat at dinner with his parents and brother in the evening, seeing how his parents didn't even seem to care that what they were doing was just torture to Joonmyun, he didn't want it. He had to get out.

"I'm not hungry" he muttered, standing up to go back to his room but stopped when his dad held up his hand
"I'll have somebody take you back" and with that, Joonmyun finally cracked.

"Oh will you just stop this!" he shouted
"Joonmyun no shouting when we're trying to eat" his mum interjected as Joonmyun shook his head
"Just stop this! I don't need people walking me everywhere! I am not a baby!".

"Well if you hadn't have ran away like that then none of this would be neccessary" his dad pointed out
"Why do you think I ran away? To get away from you two! To get away from the constant nagging and abuse you subject me to. To finally be somewhere where I am happy instead of being kept here all the time and feeling like !" Joonmyun shouted.

"No swearing at the dinner table" his mum said more sternly this time
"Mum I think he's trying to make a point here" Joonmyun's brother offered as their mum turned to him and sighed before smiling
"Look dear he's just in a mood, he'll calm down soon enough" and seeing how quick her attitude changed towards her brother, how she smiled, how lovingly she looked at him, everything that Joonmyun had kept suppressed in him for so long finally fell out of him.

"Why don't you two love me?" he exploded
"Why don't you two love me like you love him? Why are you two always praising him and always making me feel like ? If you two love him so much then why the hell did you decide to have another child? What was the point in having me if all you're going to do is focus your attention on him? What was the point in me even being born?" before he ran out of the dining room and up to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

Joonmyun was someone who rarely cried. Sure, he cried when he was younger but as he grew older the tears became less and less. Where was crying ever going to get him anyway? Flinging himself onto his bed and burying his face into his pillow however, Joonmyun allowed those tears of his to escape him just this once. At least them they would be muffled and nobody would be there to hear him cry anyway...


Happy New Year everybody!! :D

Ah you have no idea just how much I enjoyed writing this chapter, especially being able to give Joonmyun a taste of his own medicine! I'm such an evil author... I really am... Ah well!

Next chapter is going to be a turning point chapter. Something is going to happen, no I'm not telling you now, and then there will only be a few chapters left until this finishes D:

Until the next chapter!