The escape

Obsession

It was the scraping across the floor that woke Yixing up. Opening his eyes, he found Joonmyun dragging a tin bath across the floor stopping when he was close enough to Yixing's bed. Turning around, he stared Yixing straight in the eyes and smiled. 

"You don't know how hard it was to keep this water warm" he said, stading up straight to stretch 
"Oh don't look so scared Yixing. The bath is only here because we don't want you smelling do we?" he explained when he saw the worried look on Yixing's face. 

"I have a right to be worried about everything you're doing. For a kid who isn't even eighteen yet and capable of doing this to me I'm always worried about you" Yixing replied making Joonmyun laugh. Yixing hated it when he did that. 

"Do you have to laugh at everything I say?" he asked 
"Of course I do because everything you say is so ridiculous that I can't help but laught at you" Joonmyun replied, breaking his gaze away to turn his attention back to the bath. Yixing watched him dip his fingers into the water a few times to test the temperature, heard him mutter something to himself before leaving the room. 

He left the room with the door wide open 

Yixing didn't know whether Joonmyun had done that deliberately or he had genuinely forgot to shut and lock the door after him 

Either way, Yixing wasn't one to waste time. When the opportunity came, he was quick to pull his arm out of the hold of the rope. Taking care he made sure to quickly peek out of the door to make sure he was out of sight before Yixing finally made a break for it. He had no idea on where he was going or how he was going to get out of the place, he just took whatever path he thought would lead him to his escape. 

It was the feeling that somebody was following him that made Yixing stop in his tracks and hide in the nearest place he could find. Panting, eyes wide and every sense within him heightened, he was careful to listen out for any signs of movement before he carried on. He was sure that he stayed hidden in the shadows to make sure Joonmyun didn't have a chance of finding him. 

Waiting for just that little bit longer, Yixing finally decided that if he was going to start moving again he was going to have to do it now. Slowly he began moving again and began to pick up speed. For a moment or so he actually began to believe that he was going to escape. 

 

Yixing should have known by now that Joonmyun was not just some silly kid he could get the best of. In fact, Yixing shouldn't have underestimated Joonmyun when he wondered back into the room to find Yixing for he was going to get him back. He knew he was. 

It didn't take long for him to catch up with Yixing. Though the temptation was there to taunt with him just that little bit, he wasted no time in making sure that he apprehended him straight away, doing so by striking Yixing straight in the waist where his injury laid. Only slightly did he wince when he heard the groan that escaped the guy as he slumped forward, but Joonmyun knew that if he was going to establish himself as someone who Yixing should start to take seriously he was going to have to be mean with him just a bit. 

"You shouldn't have done that Yixing" he said, tutting as he grabbed Yixing but his shirt and dragged him back to the room, throwing him back onto the bed and tying his arm back up, making sure to tie it up extra tight this time round. 

"Now look at what you've done, wasted a perfectly good batch of water" as he dipped his fingers in and found it to be cold. Meanwhile Yixing laid besides him and continued to groan, holding his waist. For someone who looked so weak, Joonmyun sure had a punch in him if this was the damage he could do to someone. 

"Oh come on now Yixing, if you hadn't tried to escape I would have never done that to you" Joonmyun commented 
"You should never have kidnapped me in the first place!" Yixing shouted back, frustrated at himself more than anyone else at that moment. 

It was after he had shouted at Joonmyun could he swear the guys face had darkened, though his face was expressionless, Yixing could tell that he may have pissed him off, especially when he leant down so that he and Yixing were eye to eye. 

"How many times do I have to tell you?" he began, voice low 
"I did not kidnap you, I am protecting you. I brought you here so that I could get you away from those people who try to control you, who wont let you rest and always push you when it's clear to everyone you have nothing else to give. Now, I will be nice to you of course... but if you keep trying to run away from me like that I'm afraid I will have to be just that little bit brutal with you" 

With his speech finished he said no more. Standing up, he left the tub where it was and walked out, slamming the door behind him and making sure it was properly locked to ensure that there would be no more escapes. 

Now, Yixing was not a man who cried easily. Sure his parents had seen him cry and his fans may have seen him cry when he won his first few awards... but that was it! After Joonmyun had slammed the door shut, he could feel the tears begin to slowly streak down his face as he tugged with all his might to try and break free from the hold around his wrist. When that didn't work, he buried his face as best as he could into his pillow and let out a frustrated scream before he finally began to openly sob. 

The whole escape had been a failure. Not only did he find Joonmyun to be weird, he actually found himself start to fear him and throughout this whole time he began to truly worry that he was never going to get out of the place and that he was never going to be seeing anyone again. 

Oh how he wished he could go back to being his five years old self sat in front of the teleivision and watching cartoons all day... 


I'm slowly beginning to make Joonmyun more and more creepy with each chapter that passes by... 

Hi guys!! 

So next chapter we're going to go away from Yixing and his situation in orer to get an insight into Joonmyun's life and seeing what it is really like being the son of a rich guy 

Until then!