The meeting

Obsession

Joonmyun sat there watching Yixing, waiting for him to wake up. He hadn't said or done anything since Yixing had been brought to the place, all he had done was sit there and watch the guy, revelling in the fact that his plan had gone by so smoothly, how no one seemed to be bothered about the fact that Yixing had spent to long in the bathroom and how he had managed to get the guy out of the restaurant without being caught. 

It was the movement that came from the figure in front of him that had Joonmyun jumping and shuffling in his seat. For one moment he believed that he had only imagined it, but that was completely wiped from his mind when the figure moved again and a groan escaped his mouth. 

 

When his eyes finally opened, Yixing no longer found himself in the restaurant. In fact he wasn't quite sure on where he was for that matter... The last thing he could remember was going to the toilet and feeling extremely sick... but where he was now he had no idea... 

"Don't worry" came a voice, even though gently speaking still managed to scared Yixing  
"W-where am I?" he asked, trying to move, but found that he couldn't with his left arm tied to what appeared to be a headboard behind him. 

"I didn't tie it that hard... in fact I'm not very good at tying knots. I've only just learnt to tie my shoes" the voice spoke, laughing at how silly they must have sounded
"What's going on?" Yixing asked, moving to sit up but was restricted in doing so as a result of his wrist being tied up. 

"For a minute or so I began to worry that I put too much in that drink" the stranger commented 
"You... you drugged my drink?" Yixing asked, raising his voice slightly 
"Well how else was I going to get you here?" the stranger replied as if it was the most obvious answer they could give.

The situation wasn't exactly looking grand for Yixing. What could possibly top being drugged, taken to some unknown place and being tied to some bed anyway?

"Wait" Yixing blurted out when everything dawned on him
"You're the kid who gave me that drink at the party" and now that he was able to get a good look at the figure in front of him, they did look really familiar.

"I wouldn't exactly call myself a kid, I am turning eighteen soon" they replied
"How the hell did you manage to get into that party?" Yixing asked
"Dad owns the place, mum tried forcing me to come along" the stranger replied with a nonchalant wave of his hand before kneeling on the bed and leaning in closer to Yixing. 

"But then I found out you were going and that completely changed my mind; I would finally be able to meet you and actually get up close to my favorite singer" pausing to stare at a frightened Yixing before they chucked slightly and sat back in their seat. 

Yixing was starting to think that this guy was more of a psycho than a crazy super fan the more time he spent there chatting to them 

"H-how did you manage to get me here without anyone noticing?" he asked 
"You pay a few people enough money to keep their mouths shut and they'll do anything for you" 

Okay... this guy was definitely beginning to creep Yixing out... 

"And so you had them kidnap me?" he asked 
"Not really" the guy replied, shifting in his seat "I read recently that you injured your waist. Even the other fans can see it when you do live performances... so think of this as a way of protecting you, giving you a break from mean bosses who just wont leave you alone" 

"And you really think that drugging me and tying me up is really the best thing to do?" Yixing asked 
"Well if I didn't do it, you would probably have another schedule to go to tonight, then another and another until the early hours of the morning where you would still have more schedules to go to" the person replied. 

Yixing wanted to argue back and defend himself, saying that wouldn't be the case. Even as he opened his mouth to argue back, he had to admit that the person was actually correct. 

Watching him sat there arguing with himself and then falling in complete silence, Joonmyun took this to be somewhat of a victory as he picked up a tray and placed it on the stand next to the bed. 

"What's that?" Yixing asked 
"Food and drink. I suspect that sooner or later you'll be getting hungry and thirsty" but Yixing failed to trust him, for obvious reasons. 

"They're not poisoned or anything, I can't exactly let you starve or suffer from dehydration can I? There are also painkillers in case your waist begins to act up" and Yixing watched them stand up, placing a blanket down next to him before making their way towards the door at the other end of the room. 

"You're not seriously going to leave me here are you?" Yixing asked, but the person didn't reply all they did was grin and nod their head
"How else am I going to protect you?" 

Then the door was opened, slammed shut and locked. Joonmyun made sure to ignore any protest that Yixing was going to throw at him from the other side. 

"Hey... hey come back you just can't leave me here" Yixing shouted 
"Hey!" but stopped when he twisted his side just that bit too much and let out a yelp, running his free hand through his hair and smacking it down onto the matress below him. 

Alone in the room, Yixing suddenly felt terrified. Very terrified for that matter. 

What was going to happen now? 

Was that guy going to do anything to him? 

Had anyone realised that he was missing yet? That the last person to see him was his manager and since then Yixing had not been anywhere within anyone's eyesight since? 

Every second that he spent thinking about the situation, the more it looked hopeless that Yixing would get out of this sometime soon... 

~

Joonmyun is lucky that he is able to get home and make it look like he had been there for a while before his parents and brother returned. He was never good at making up excuses on the spot, so at least this gave him time to make up a decent excuse and actually lie about where he had been the whole time. 

"And where did you run off to mister?" was the first thing his mum asked upon wondering into the living room, finding her son sat there watching a film. No doubt some film that singer guy he liked was probably starring in. 

"I kind of got bored and had someone drive me home" Joonmyun replied, shrugging his shoulders 
"And you didn't think to tell me? Or anyone else for that matter?" his mum asked and Joonmyun couldn't help but think that if she was that worried, she would have come looking for him long ago. 

"I only came to the silly event just to see Yixing, which I did, and I didn't want to stay around any longer so I just headed off home. I'll also have you know that I am turning eighteen soon so you should stop worrying about me" but Joonmyun knows his mum well, she is often known as the epitome of worrying. Well... when it came to his dad and his brother of course, she rarely worried about him. 

"Well next time please just tell me so I'm not left there worrying about where you've gotten to" she says, deciding to conclude the session 
"You couldn't have been that worried if you stayed there to socialise" she can hear Joonmyun mutter, but she doesn't comment on it. 

"I got the chance to briefly meet that Yixing boy you like. I will admit he is a lovely and polite person, but the poor boy is like a puppet; constantly doing what his manager told him to do, not having the chance to sit down and rest. How he does it and manage to keep up with it I'll never know" as she sighed and shook her head slightly. 

"Well a person as successful as him needs to keep busy in order to maintain his popularity. Although I should think he may start to slow down soon, what with the injury he's currently carrying and promotions ending soon" Joonmyun explains 
"Well let's hope that is the case" is the last thing his mum says before she shoots her son a goodnight and makes her way up the stairs, Joonmyun watching the whole time with a knowing smile on her face. 

If only she knew what her son got up to... 


Oh man this chapter is a lot longer than what I thought it would be... 

Hi guys! 

I have risen from the depths of headaches and homework to finally get this chapter posted! I hope you guys like it :S 

Also, to avoid confusion, when Yixing met Joonmyun up there ^ I constantly kept reffering to Joonmyun as 'they' or 'the figure' and what not, only reffering to him as Joonmyun when necessary because it's not like Yixing is going to know his name upon first meeting right? No. In fact he'll be more worried about other things than the name of Joonmyun at that moment. Hopefully everyone gets this. 

Until the next chapter!!