The headlines

Obsession

All this time alone gave Yixing the chance to ponder over everything that happened to him so far. To begin with he was afraid, maybe even still afraid now, the guy who had brought him here he was what scared Yixing the most; for someone who was still in school and not even turned eighteen yet, they knew what they were doing, they weren't stupid. 

This is what Yixing was afraid of the most. Even though the guy was smart... he was borderline psycho! Everything he knew about Yixing, being able to spike his drink and drag him to wherever it was claiming the whole time he was only doing it to 'protect' Yixing... he just didn't know what they were planning to do next and that itself terrified Yixing.

Wasn't anybody worried about his disappearance? He knew that he and his manager weren't exactly on the friendliest of terms at the present moment in time... but there was no way that he wasn't just going to leave Yixing like this and not try to attempt to find him, right?

It was always the sound of the key turning in the door which made him jump, making him hold his breath as the door opened and the guy came wondering into the room, grin ever more evident on their face.  

"I brought you something to read" they said happily, handing Yixing over a newspaper. On the front was the headline that Yixing was missing, the picture being of him stepping into the restaurant the previous night. Along came another newspaper with a similar headline to that, another with a different headline, another going in a completely direction with their theories.

Yixing; missing or hiding?

Top Asian star missing after party

Uprising star thought to have run away from "cruel management"

"Oh and you have to see this"  they added, turning their phone around to play a news clip of Yixing's manager fighting his way through the crowds, saying that they were looking into the situation. Maybe now that they realised that Yixing hadn't been seen for almost 24 hours would it be a good time for the agency to come out looking for him!

"Don't you find the sheer look of panic on his face hilarious?" the guy asked, laughing and shoving their phone back into their pocket. It was there that Yixing caught a glimpse of the name tag stuck onto the jumper of the guy, even though it was for a few seconds, he at least now knew the name of the person who had taken him.

"Can't you see that this would be a good time to let me go?" he asked 
"Not really" they replied, genuinely looking as though they had failed to understand what Yixing had meant. 

"Haven't you read these headlines? Or looked at the new clip? Everything is falling apart! People are going into mass panic and look at the lies most of these stories are creating... and what about my parents? C-can you imagine how they must be feeling?" desperately trying to knock some sense into the guy. Instead he was met with a scoff and a dismissal of a hand. 

"Well they should have thought of that before letting you go away to some foreign country, right?" and got up before Yixing used his only good hand to stop them from moving any further 
"Joonmyun... Joonmyun please" and watched as he paused, a smile gently gracing his face. 

"I often wondered on what you would sound like saying my name. It sounds so much better than what I had originally imagined" he replied, prying Yixing's hand off of him and walking out, leaving him there. 

The situation was beginning to slowly creep up on Yixing. He was becoming desperate now to get out of wherever he was and get back to reality. It was all becoming so much that he just wanted to cry on the spot. 

"This is ridiculous!" he cried out in frustration and punched his hand down on the matress. 

That was when he felt it slip 

It was only the tiniest of movements, but it was enough for Yixing to look up and see that his left wrist had slipped slightly in the hold of the rope. Moving it about a little bit more, Yixing found that the rope began to losen. 

"I didn't tie it that hard... in fact I'm not very good at tying knots..." 

Perfect! It was... perfect! 

When the realisation hit Yixing he felt like jumping up and dancing about. He didn't and couldn't waste the opportunity though. He knew that the next time Joonmyun came back he would probably have only once chance to attempt this. He had to wait and time it perfectly because once he was ready, there wouldn't be another chance to try and do it again...


Oooo things just got interesting! 

Until the next chapter!!