The first day

Obsession

Yixing woke up having just had the most horrible dream he may have ever experienced. He hoped that by waking up, it would end his nightmare and he could just get on with his day as he normally would. 

That to also turned out to be nothing but a dream. When he woke up, he found his left arm still tied to the bed, still found himself in the clothes he had worn the night before and jumped slightly when he saw the familiar figure of the person who took him sat there watching him. 

"Good morning" they said eyes still trained onto Yixing who was struggling to sit up properly 
"I see you ate and drank what I left here last night. You even took the painkillers" indicating to the tray that was left behind the previous night. 

"It's not like I had a choice anyway" Yixing muttered 
"But you did" the person replied "You had a choice as to whether you ate and drank last night. You had a choice as to whether you took those tablets to ease the pain in your waist or not". 

As much as Yixing hated to admit it, the person kind of made sense... a lot of sense for that matter. It freaked him out that someone who was perfectly capable of kidnapping him was also perfectly capable of contradicting every statement Yixing threw at them. It, quite frankly, uneased him. 

"What are you going to do with me?" he asked, the figure across from him frowning and tilting their head to the side 
"What do you mean?" 

Yixing thought he was perfectly clear with the question he had just asked. 

What the person going to do with him? Surely he had taken him and held him in some random place for a reason. 

Were they going to do something to him? Humiliate him? Blackmail him? 

Yixing had a full list of the possibilities, but he didn't want to dwell of them for too long 

"You must have brought me here for something. You can't just kidnap a guy without intending to get something out of it" he explained and there was a deafening silence across the room before laughter erupted from the person across from him, so much so that it took a further minute or two for the laughter to stop to allow them to calm down before they spoke. 

"You honestly think that I did all of this just to go and do something to you? Oh Yixing you do make me laugh" as they wiped a tear from their eyes 
"Well then why did you kidnap me? Why am I here tied to some bed?" Yixing asked frustratingly as the person finally calmed down enough and sighed, shaking their head. 

"I did not kidnap you to do anything to you. In fact I didn't even kidnap you; I brought you here to protect you, to keep you away from the hard schedules and mean management that never give you a break" they explained, face straight without showing the slightest interest in changing expression to show just how serious they were. 

"I still don't believe you" Yixing muttered as the figure shrugged their shoulders and stood up, placing a plastic bag onto the bed 
"You'll be needing this throughout the day" they said, beginning to walk away before they fished into their pocket and pulled out a packet of painkillers, throwing them onto the bed. 

"You need to take two every two or three hours... it says so on the packet" the figure explained 
"So what you're just going to leave me here alone again?" Yixing asked moodily as the figure let out a slight chuckle 
"Whilst I am humbled that you want me to stay so much, I'm afraid I have school to go to" and with that slung their bag over their shoulder and left the room, locking it and once again leaving Yixing there to ponder on his thoughts... 

~

On his journey to school, Joonmyun was often seen passing a shop that displayed numerous television sets at the window to lure customers in. Usually nobody would really bother to stand there and look at the display, but today was a different matter. As Joonmyun passed by, there was a large crowd of people gathered around the shop, often fighting their way through to get a good view. 

Approaching to see what was happening for himself, a smile grew across his face. On all of the televisions was the same story line; the fact that Asia's top rising star was missing, he hadn't been seen since attending the gathering at the restaurant. Then it would cut away to Yixing's manager, fighting his way through crowds and press to try and get to the safety of the company building. 

"... we cannot speculate on anything just yet. Please leave us for the meantime until we are able to establish what is going on" 

That was all Joonmyun had to see before he was satisfied and could leave. After all, he was sure that the news would be nationwide by the time his classes finished, therefore making a note to himself to get a newspaper for a bit of show and tell before heading on to his classes. He didn't want to disappoint his parents after all... 


How is everyone finding this so far? 

Like I know this isn't something I would usually write and it may be confusing at the moment, but trust me everything will be explained in future chapters this is only the beginning... 

Until the next chapter!!