Part 2

Changing Tao

            Tao was still crying while hugging his knees in the bathroom. Why this place always looks scary in my eyes? He thought. Kyungsoo is so heartless! How could he do this to me? I’ll tell this to my mom tomorrow so he will scold him for me. Yah, Kyungsoo yah, you’re doomed! After minutes passed, Tao got up and braved himself to go to the showering place. He walked with his body all trembling. Then he opened the curtain. Well, this is not that scary at all, he thought and when he was about to take off his clothes, the door swung open.

            “Oh, you’re here. Sorry…”

            When the guy was about to leave the bathroom, Tao hastily pulled his hand to come into there then closed the door. He hugged the guy tightly and happily. “Thank you for coming, Lay-ge~” he squealed.

            “You’re welcome,” Lay said even though he did not know why Tao could be so much happy with his coming. “Can you just let me go? I don’thave to use this bathroom if you’re here. I still can wait my turn.”

            “Nooo… don’t leave me,” said Tao as he tighter his hug. “Please, stay here while I’m bathing, please~”

            Lay frowned then pulled Tao’s body away. “That’s not a good idea, Zitao,” he said in order to refuse the maknae’s wish.

            “But…” Tao’s eyes started to wet. “I’m scared of this place, ge… I can’t be here alone.”

            “But you were alone before I came.”

            “That’s because Kyungsoo locked me here.”

            “Ah! That’s why the bathroom locked? But why he did that to you?”

            “It’s a long story, ge. Now, please, stay here~ I need to go out of this asap.”

            Finally, Lay agreed it. He did not have a heart to keep refusing it and Tao’s face was so full of plead that he could not resist. He sat on the toilet while Tao entering the showering place. “By the way, have you called Lu-ge?” he asked to the younger.

            “I haven’t,” Tao answered as he took off his pants. “I thought he needed to rest more so I decided not to call him, but I will call him tomorrow to know his condition. I pity on him, ge. He was so weak and even fainted.”

            “Me too,” Lay said. “Zitao, hurry up, finish it! I’m sleepy~”

 

***

 

            Kyungsoo was awake in a sudden then slapped his forehead. What did I do? How could I sleep? Aish… he thought then he looked at the clock on the wall. Gosh, I slept for half an hour! He rushed to the bathroom to check Tao and he was so surprised after seeing the unlocked door. When he was about to push the door, it opened in a sudden then he saw Tao, who had finished bathing, and Lay, who walked after him. “Lay hyung… how could you…”

            “Kyungsoo yah, what time did you arrive?” Lay asked, did not listen to Kyungsoo’s words. “Have you had dinner? If you haven’t, I’m going to make it for you.”

            “Yah, Lay-ge, you shouldn’t be nice at him since he isn’t nice at me at all,” said Tao as he dried his hair with towel. “I’ve bathed, now you can use the bathroom. Are you happy now?”

            “Happy for what?” asked Kyungsoo with his owl-eyed.

            “Because I’ve bathed, you silly.”

            “Oh… no, I’m not happy because you did not do it alone,” Kyungsoo answered then folded his arms. “I’ll make sure you’ll take a bath alone next time.”

            “Guys, what’s happening?” asked Lay who did not know what happened with those guys.

            “It’s a long story, hyung,” Kyungsoo answered. “By the way, I’ve had dinner so you don’t have to make it for me.”

            “Okay, then I’ll just sleep. I’ll see you in our room, Kyungsoo yah,” Lay said then grabbed Tao’s hand. “You should sleep very soon, Tao yah.”

            Tao nodded and left Kyungsoo before he gave the older his deathly stare. I will tell everything to my mom tomorrow! He promised to himself as he walked upstairs with Lay.

            Kyungsoo groaned because his mission was fail. What should I do now? Yah, I shouldn’t sleep and had an eye on that door instead! Aish…He decided to think about another strategy after he took a bath.

 

***

hi~ sorry for the late update T^T

I get a little problem with internet connection so yeah... I hope you guys want to wait for the next chapter ^^;

this part is quite short, isnt it?

how was it? feel free to comment and criticize it :)

btw, thank you for you guys who's subscribing this *bow* I'll work hard~!^^