Part 10

Changing Tao

            Baekhyun and Chen were surprised when they found Tao preparing the sandwiches while Suho preparing the hot chocolate for their breakfast in the kitchen.

            “Yah… Chen ah, we are dreaming, aren’t we?” asked Baekhyun after nudging Chen, who was standing next to him.

            Chen winched after getting a nudge from Baekhyun. He gave Baekhyun a deathly stare. “We’re not. That was hurt, Baekie yah!” he said and Baekhyun just grinned in response then walked towarded Tao. Chen looked at Kyungsoo, who just entered the room, then approached him. “Kyungsoo yah, did you make Tao becomes like this? You have talked with Suho hyung about his childness, so he asked his baby not to be a baby anymore?” he whispered to Kyungsoo.

            Kyungsoo shook his head. “I didn’t and I haven’t talked with him. I think he did it naturaly because Suho hyung was so surprised too when I told him about his baby’s change,” he said in a low tone then sighed. “I wonder who makes him becomes like this…”

            “You sound unhappy. Why? This is what you want, isn’t it?”

            “Yes, it is, but… why it feels weird on me?”

            Chen frowned. “Weird?”

            Before Kyungsoo could answer Chen’s question, Baekhyun shouted his roommate’s name. “Chen ah, come here! Hurry!” he said while munching the sandwich Tao made.

            Chen nodded then grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand to follow his step to Baekhyun’s place. “What’s up?” he asked.

            “Eat one!” Baekhyun said as he pointed at the sandwiches on the plate. “Our baby panda is very good in making sandwich. You should eat one too, Kyungsoo yah. God, this is a new world! It’s so yummy~” he said happily with his mouth was full of sandwich he ate.

            “Baekie yah, you shouldn’t talk when you’re eating,” Suho said as he walked toward them with the tray that was full of the glasses and a jar of hot chocolate in his hands and then put it on the table. “You will choke.”

            “I will not~” Baekhyun said carelessly. He turned his body to Tao, who was still busy slicing something. “You haven’t done preparing the sandwiches, baby?” he asked.

            “Almost,” Tao answered then stop slicing and turned his body to Baekhyun. “How’s the sandwich, hyung?” he asked.

            “It’s so good! I like it, Tao yah,” answered Baekhyun and Chen nodded in agreement.

            “I’m so proud of you, my baby!” Suho exclaimed then ran to Tao and hugged him tightly.

            Everyone was laughing seeing their leader’s attitude, except Kyungsoo. That boy was judging Tao so hard. He did not know what had happened with the maknae who changed into a new person just now. Is it because of the bubble tea I bought last night, so he has realized that he should not be a baby anymore?

            “Why is it so loud here?” asked Chanyeol who just entered the room with Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, and Lay. “What are you laughing at?”

            “Nothing,” answered Baekhyun as he smiled widely. “Ah! Guys, you should eat this and you won’t regret it!” he promoted the sandwiches to the new comers.

            As Baekhyun said, those five boys took the sandwiches and ate them. Seconds passed, they hummed happily in unison while munching the sandwich.

            “Kyungsoo yah, this is so good!” exclaimed Lay happily. “Thanks for making them!”

            Kyungsoo widened his eyes then shook his head as he laughed awkwardly. “It’s Tao who made the sandwiches,” he said.

            The new comers widened their eyes, except Sehun, in surprise.

            “We’re not dreaming, aren’t we?” asked Xiumin to everyone. “It’s Tao whom we’re talking, isn’t it?”

            Baekhyun laughed at Xiumin’s reaction. “We’re not dreaming, hyung, and it’s really Tao who made the sandwich. You can’t believe it, can you?”

            Xiumin only laughed in response then looked at Tao, who was still hugged by Suho. “I’m so proud of you, Tao yah! You’re jjang!” he said as he gave the maknae his thumb up.

            Tao chuckled in response. “You guys can eat a lot then. I’m happy you enjoy the sandwiches I made. That’s so touching…” he admitted as he put his hand on his chest.

            Everyone was chuckling at Tao’s attitude, except Kyungsoo, then they ate the sandwiches happily while Kyungsoo silently eating them.

            “You should eat too with us, my baby,” said Suho.

            “I will, but I need to finish these sandwiches. It won’t be long, Mom. Just go with the others and enjoy the sandwiches, okay?”

            Suho was silent for a moment then nodded in response. He broke the hug then walked toward the others to join eating the sandwiches.

            Tao sighed then smiled happily to see they enjoyed the sandwiches he made. He did not know that Kyungsoo was watching over him secretly. He turned his body back to finish the last sandwiches. It goes well so far…

***

short update!

guys, sorry for making you wait so long T^T