Part 13

Changing Tao

            During the dance practice, Tao had mood swing. He kept on begging, sulking, and whining about many things and the others were upset with his attitude, except Suho of course. As his mother, he tried to make his baby feel comfortable as well as he could.

            Kyungsoo did not approve Suho’s over affection to Tao, but he could not show it off either, so he waited for the right time to talk to the younger. Yeah, he decided not to talk about Tao’s childness with their leader, but to his target directly, Huang Zitao. It’s basically our business, he thought. No one can involve into this matter. The break time was coming, but as he had expected, Tao and Suho kept staying together. He did not have any choice, but approached them. “What are you eating?” he asked then took a seat next to Tao.

            “We’re eating sandwiches my baby made,” answered Suho happily and proudly as he caressed Tao’s back lovingly. Tao only chuckled at his mother’s answer and affection. “Do you want some, Kyungsoo yah?”

            Kyungsoo shook his head. “I’m not hungry. I’m just a bit thirsty,” he said.

            “Then let’s buy bubble tea!” exclaimed Tao excitedly in a sudden then looked at Suho with his puppy eyes that would make his mother’s heart lure at whatever he wanted. “Can we, mom? Can we?”

            Suho smiled broadly and nodded in response. “Let’s go!” he said.

            When Suho was about to get up from his chair, Kyungsoo prevented him. “Hyung, you must be so tired after practicing and taking care of your baby. Why don’t you take a rest while we buying a cup of bubble tea for you?” he said then turned his face to Tao. “It sounds great, doesn’t it, Tao yah?”

            Without having any suspicion at Kyungsoo’s word, Tao nodded innocently in response. “I will ask Sehunie to come along with us, so he can take care of me,” he said happily.

            Kyungsoo frowned confusedly at Tao. “What are you talking about?” he asked.

            “Nothing, but I always feel secure with him beside me,” Tao answered then his eyes roamed the room to look for Sehun. “Ah! He’s over there. I’m going to ask him now~”

            “What are you planning, Kyungsoo yah?” asked Suho when Tao had left them alone.

            “W-what are you talking about, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked him back instead of answering his question. He was surprised a little with Suho’s sudden question and he felt like he would be caught up by him.

            “Don’t play around with me. I can read it on your forehead that you will do something bad again to my baby, won’t you?”

            Damn! He knows it, Kyungsoo thought irritably. He would not admit it, but he could not tell a lie to Suho or he would be punished again. “Hyung, I know that I was wrong, but I will not do something bad on him. I promise! You can trust me.”

            “I can’t trust you,” Suho said bluntly as he folded his arms.

            Kyungsoo let out a small groan after receiving that response from Suho. He should know that their leader could not believe someone who had broken his trusty, but he wanted to make him trust at him again. I’m not going to do something bad to his baby anyway. I just want to talk with him in person. “Please, trust me this time~ If I break my words, then you can do anything to me,” he tried to make a deal finally.

            “Anything?” asked Suho in doubt.

            “Anything!” answered Kyungsoo firmly.

 

***

 

            Kyungsoo was being dumped by Tao whose attention was all on Sehun. It was quite funny because Tao was the one who asked him to buy the bubble tea at the first place, but now the maknae of M unit was busy talking about something with Sehun, who only responded his sentences simply. Tao even linked his arm into Sehun’s arm that made Kyungsoo a bit jealous with their closeness.

            “Hunie yah, what flavor do you want to…” Tao could not complete his sentence when they had arrived at the shop and was about to order because he found someone in the corner of the shop. “Gosh! Hide me! Hide me!” he said in panic and tried to hide himself behind Sehun.

            “What are you doing?” asked Kyungsoo then pulled Tao away from Sehun.

            Tao winched in pain because Kyungsoo pulled him quite hard. He rubbed his upper arms and pouted. “That hurts, Kyungsoo yah!” he whinned. His eyes roamed the shop carefully then covered his face with his jacket. “Hurry up! Let’s just buy the chocolates ones then leave,” he asked to Sehun and Kyungsoo.

            Sehun ordered the bubble tea shortly after that then he frowned confusedly at Tao while waiting for their order. “Tao-ssi, what’s wrong with you?”

            “Are you seeing a ghost or something?” added Kyungsoo.

            “I’m seeing an angel instead of a ghost,” Tao said in a low tone. “She’s in the corner. Krystal sunbaenim.”

            Sehun and Kyungsoo turned their eyes to the direction Tao told in unison then they found Krystal from F(x), their label-mate, eating something alone. The girl wore a casual t-shirt with a pair of jeans and she tied her hair and covered it with a cap. She could not be noticed easily as an idol from the people around because she wore sunglasses and her style was just like an ordinary girl.

            “Let’s go back to the practice room,” Tao said after they got their order.

            They walked to the door side by side with Tao walking between Sehun and Kyungsoo, but in the half way Kyungsoo pulled Tao’s hand and dragged hims to the table where Krystal had her meal, leaving Sehun behind who frowned at them confusedly.

            Tao tried to pull his hand away from Kyungsoo, but the older grabbed it tightly with all of his power. He groaned in frustration. “What are you doing? Do you want me to be dead?!” he whispered to Kyungsoo angrily.

            “This is your chance,” Kyungsoo said and Tao frowned at hin in response. “I know that you admirer her so much, so why do you want to miss this moment? It can help you to be a real man anyway because the real man will approach the girl he likes gently, like a man, not to hide himself behind someone’s back.”

            “But what if…” Tao could not complete his sentence because they were already in front of Krystal then Sehun followed them behind.

            “Hello, Sojung ah!” greeted Kyungsoo friendly as he smiled at Krystal. Both of them once featured in a song, so he could talk casually at her.

            Krystal looked so surprised seeing her label-mates in a sudden, but she smiled at them friendly as she bowed her head. “Hello!”

            “Are we bothering you?” asked Kyungsoo after realizing her surprise earlier.

            “No, you’re not bothering me at all. I’m just surprised. Please, have a seat!” she said. “It’s been so long we never met each other because of our business and look at you!” Krystal suddenly pointed her index finger at Sehun, whose eyes widened in surprise. “Yah, Oh Sehun, you’ve grown up fast~ Aigoo… you live well, don’t you?”

            “Doesn’t it sound rude? Yah, Krystal-ssi, I’m older than you by months,” Sehun protested. “You make me feel ten years old younger and that’s not fun, you know?”

            Krystal chuckled in response. “I’m your sunbae, don’t you remember it?”

            The situation was suddenly getting awkward to Kyungsoo who wanted to help Tao to be closer to Krystal and to help him to be a brave man, but she was having a fun conversation with Sehun because they were sharing the same age and they were friends since the trainee days. Kyungsoo nudged Tao, who sat next to him while looking at Sehun and Krystal gloomily. ‘Try to talk to her!’ he mouthed to the younger, but Tao shook his head in response which made Kyungsoo want to hit his head against the wall in frustration. He moved closer to the younger then whispered, “If you don’t want to talk to her, I will put the cockroach in your pant when you are sleeping tonight.”

            Tao gulped nervously because of Kyungsoo’s threat. He knew that the older never played around with his words. He had no choice.

 

***

okay, this part was pretty random and I could not think any other female cameo except Krystal Dx

I hope you like the story so far and feel free to comment and criticize my story~^^

thank for reading! :)