Part 16

Changing Tao

     Send to: My fave Lu-ge

     Lu-geeee....!!!! It’s me, your Taoooo~^^

 

     From: My fave Lu-ge

Taoooo...!!! so, Kris has given you my number? I miss youuuㅠㅠ

 

     Send to: My fave Lu-ge

Yes, he has, ge~ I miss you tooooㅠㅠplease, go home soon :(

 

     From: My fave Lu-ge

     But I’m already home now~ :P

 

     Send to: My fave Lu-ge

I mean in our house here in Korea -,-“ you miss me but you want to stay longer there. Does it make sense? >:(

 

     From: My fave Lu-ge

I’m sorry then... :( why don’t you call me just now? Don’t you miss my voice? ;)

 

     Send to: My fave Lu-ge

I do miss your voice, but I’m too tired to talk with you >.< I still have a bit energy to type these words to you, so yeah I decided to send you messages instead of calling you. Let’s do a phone call tomorrow!^o^

 

     From: My fave Lu-ge

Ok!^o^ tell Lay to join too. I miss that boy so muchㅠㅠhow’s he?

            When Tao was about to reply Luhan’s message, Suho came into their room then sat on his bed. “Hi, mom!” Tao greeted as he smiled broadly at his mother.

            “Hi, baby!” Suho greeted back then lay on his bed. “I thought you were sleeping. What makes you still up? It’s almost bedtime, baby~ You should sleep as soon s possible.”

            Tao nodded without telling Suho what made him still up. Then he put his cellphone on the table without replying Luhan’s message first. I’m going to call him tomorrow anyway and tell him that my mom told me to sleep, so I can’t reply his message, he thought.

            “Baby, can we talk for a while?” asked Suho when he saw Tao lay on his bed and covered his body with his blanket, ready to sleep.

            Tao nodded again. “What do you want to talk about, mom?” he asked then yawned.

            “It’s about what we talked this afternoon in the practice room with Lay, about you and Kyungsoo,” Suho answered.

            Tao felt his body stiffened when he listened at Suho’s answer. “So?” he asked in a flat tone.

            “So, I already knew what has happened between you and him. I talked with Lay before I came here and he told me everything you shared with him last night,” Suho said then sat on his bed again. “Why didn’t you tell me, baby? I’m your mother~ I should know everything about you, but why do you hide this from me?”

            “I’m sorry...” Tao said weakly as he hid half his face in the blanket. He knew Suho was disappointed by his attitude, so he decided not to run away again. He should tell everything to his mom, so they could made up. “I wanted to tell everything to you, mom, at the first time Kyungsoo locked me in the bathroom...”

            “Wait! He has locked you in the bathroom too?!” asked Suho in surprised. Why didn’t Lay tell about this? He thought.

            Gosh, I think I did something wrong... Tao thought and he was upset with what he had told to Suho. I thought Lay-ge had told mom everything. “Y-yes, but I didn’t faint, so you shouldn’t worry...”

            “I should punish him again!” Suho exclaimed as he got up from his bed in anger.

            “Moooomm... this is why I didn’t want to share my problem with you,” Tao groaned as he sat on his bed. He looked at Suho irritably. “I know you want to protect me, mom, but it’s just too much if you keep qiving a punishment to everyone who hurts me. Kyungsoo didn’t mean to hurt me, he never wanted to. He just wants me to be a real man I should be and so do Baekhyunie hyung and Chenie hyung. I know they did that wrong, but I’ve forgiven them. Just stop blaming at them, especially my Kyungsoo. If you want to do so, I’m the one whom you should blame at because I who made them did that such a thing.”

            Suho could not let a word out of his lips to response to Tao’s words, so he walked toward the younger and hugged him tightly. He just realized that his over protection made his baby felt uneasy even to tell him his problem. “I’m sorry, baby... I’m sorry...” Finally, Suho could let words out of his lips. He said that in guilty. “I promise I will control my anger to people who hurt you. I hate seeing people hurt you, baby, and that’s why I fight with them and punish them in BaekSooChen cases. I love you, baby. I don’t want you to be hurt,” he said.

            “I know you love me and I’m so grateful with that,” said Tao then released himself from Suho’s hug. He lifted up his head to look at the older who stood in front of him. “Now I’ve realized that I should try to be someone Kyungsoo wants. I think it’s not a bad idea, isn’t it, mom?” he asked and his eyes were sparkling when he looked at Suho’s eyes.

            Suho could not say no after seeing Tao’s eye, so he nodded then ruffled his hair lovingly. “But don’t force yourself, okay?” he said then nodded by Tao in response. “Now let’s sleep!” Suho turned his body to go to his bed, but his baby stopped his step by grabbing his hand. He turned his body to see Tao. “Why?” he asked as he smiled warmly at Tao.

            “You’re not angry at me with what I’ve said to you, mom?” asked Tao in a low tone.

            Suho chuckled then shook his head. “I’m not, baby. You were right. Come on, let’s sleep! It’s really late.”

            “Mom,” Tao stopped Suho’s step again.

            “What’s it again, baby?”

            Tao smiled broadly to see Suho’s smile. He knew his mother tried hard to be a better mother he could be, so he wanted to give him a gift. “We can sleep together here,” he said as he patted his bed.

            Suho chuckled again.

 

***

short update! finally Tao could contact Luhan~ :3

feel free to comment and criticize :)

I'll work hard to make the next chapter!! ^o^