Part 7

Changing Tao

            “Huang Zi Taooo… Where are you?” Kyungsoo called Tao’s full name as he entered the house. He just came back from SM building and he could not wait to see his lovely baby panda.

            But Tao already hid under the table in dining room after he heard Kyungsoo’s voice and it made Sehun and Kai, who were with him eating ice cream, frowned confusedly.

            “What are you doing there, hyung?” asked Kai as he looked down to see Tao.

            Tao put his index finger on his lips to make Kai be silent. “Don’t tell Kyungsoo that I’m here,” he whispered.

            Kai nodded even though he did not understand the situation then continued eating ice cream with Sehun. Shortly after that, Kyungsoo came into the room and greeted those two boys. “Hi, hyung! How was your day?” Kai asked when the older had sat on the chair next to Sehun.

            “It was pretty good yet tiring. You don’t know singing can’t be that tiring and it was almost killing me,” Kyungsoo answered then looked at the ice cream they were eating. “Where’s Tao? Why he doesn’t join you eating that ice cream? That’s his favorite one.”

            Tao was trembling when Kyungsoo asked his presence and he wished Kai or Sehun did not tell him where he was.

            Kai shrugged casually. “I don’t know. Maybe he’s in his room,” he answered which made Tao sigh in relief.

            “Why are you looking for him, hyung?” Sehun asked curiously.

            “I just want to know if he has bathed or not,” Kyungsoo answered then put a plastic bag on the table.

            “He has. He took a bath with me,” said Kai without looking at Kyungsoo, but the ice cream.

            “What? Kai yah, you shouldn’t do that!” exclaimed Kyungsoo. “He’s not a baby anymore and he should take a bath alone.” Then Kyungsoo looked at Sehun. “Hunie yah, did Tao ask you to join him bathing again today?”

            Sehun choked because of Kyungsoo’s question. He gulped the ice crem in his mouth nervously then grinned at the older. “Yes, he did,” he answered simply.

            “You did not grant it, did you?” Kyungsoo asked Sehun again and only answered by a grin from the younger. He widened his eyes to see his response then slapped Sehun’s shoulder pretty hard which made the younger winch in pain. “You granted it? You took a bath together with him? YAH, OH SEHUN, HOW DARE YOU…”

            “What’s happening?” asked Suho in a sudden. He just entered the room to have a drink and he saw Kyungsoo shouting at Sehun angrily. “Kyungsoo yah, be nice at your brother! Did he make a mistake, so you get angry at him?”

            “Yes, he did!” answered Kyungsoo in a half shout at Suho who opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. “He took a bath with Tao and so did Kai. I can’t believe they…”

            “What’s so wrong about that? Everyonehere always joins my baby bathing when he asks to, yeah… except you and Lay of course,” Suho said then drank the water from the bottle calmly.

            Kyungsoo face palmed after hearing Suho defended Tao. “Hyung, he’s not a baby anymore and he needs to take a bath alone! God, how many times I should repeat that line to anyone,” he said in frustrated tone. “By the way, do you know where Tao is, hyung?”

            Suho wiped the water on his lips then frowned. “I thought he was in here, eating ice cream with Sehun and Kai,” he answered then looked at the two maknaes, who lowered their heads in a sudden and pretended to spoon the ice cream. “Tao wasn’t with you?”

            Sehun and Kai exchanged glance then Kai nudged Sehun to answer Suho’s question.

            “He was, but he left us,” Sehun answered after lifted up his head to look at Suho nervously. “We don’t know where he is,” he added.

            “I’m going to check him in the living room,” Suho said then left them in a hurry.

            Kyungsoo felt something went wrong at the time. He looked at Sehun and Kai whose faces turned a bit pale as they ate the ice cream. They were lying! He thought irritably. So, Tao was here with them, but then left them. Did he really leave them? Kyungsoo looked around at the room then he got up from his seat and looked under the table. He smiled when he saw Tao hugging his knees and his back faced him. “What are you doing there, Tao yah?”

            Tao jumped a bit, which made his head hit the upper table, after hearing Kyungsoo’s question. He winched in pain then slowly turned his body to look at the older. He grinned at him then waved his hand. “Hi, Kyungsoo yah!”

            “Come sit here!” Kyungsoo said as he patted a chair next to him.

            Tao nodded weakly then he came out of his place and sat on the chair Kyungsoo asked. His face looked a bit pale and he was obviously not easy with the situation. “Y-you… you don’t want to strangle me, do you?” he squeaked and looked at the older nervously.

            Kyungsoo chuckled then shook his head. “Why should I do that? Yah, Tao yah, it’s okay. I’m so happy seeing you right now,” he said as he patted Tao’s shoulder and smiled widely at him. He did not mind with Sehun and Kai who were looking at him confusedly. Then Kyungsoo opened a plastic bag he bought before. “I bought this for you~” He took out a cup of bubble tea and gave it to Tao.

            Tao frowned while looking at the drink then looked at Kyungsoo, who was still smiling widely at him, suspiciously. “You bought that for me?’ he repeated as he accepted the drink nervously. What’s wrong with this guy? He thought curiously.

            Kyungsoo nodded. “Ah! And I also bought one for Sehun,” he said then took another cup of bubble tea out of a plastic then gave it to Sehun, who accepted it happily. “I’m sorry, Kai yah, for not buying you one,” he grinned at Kai.

            “It’s okay, hyung,” said Kai. “You’ll share it with me, won’t you, Hunie?”

            “Why should I?” asked Sehun then drank the bubble tea. “Woah, it’s so delicious! Tao-ssi, why don’t you drink that? It’s really a new world!”

            “Ah, yeah… I will,” said Tao then looked at the drink in his hand. Is it okay if I drink it? He thought nervously. What if Kyungsoo put a poison in it?

            “What’s wrong, Tao yah? What are you thinking about?” asked Kyungsoo who realized Tao’s silence. “If you don’t want to drink that bubble tea, you can pass it to Kai.”

            Tao was silent for a moment. I can pass it to Kai? So, it’s okay then, isn’t it? He quickly shook his head then smiled at Kyungsoo. “No. I will drink it, Kyungsoo yah. Thank you~” Then he drank the bubble tea happily. Sehun didn’t tell a lie. It’s so delicious!

            “Do you like it, Tao yah?” Kyungsoo asked.

            Tao nodded as he kept on drinking his drink.

            “Tao hyung,” Kai called Tao, but his eyes were on his drink. “W-what is that?”

            “Hm? It’s bubble tea of course. What else?” Tao answered.

            “N-no, but… a black thing in your drink. What is that?”

            Tao looked at his drink carefully to figure out what thing Kai meant was. At the first time, he did not find something weird in his drink, but after a minute, his eyes widened when he looked at the black thing Kai meant. “I-it’s a…”

            “Gosh! That’s a cockroach!” Sehun screamed as he pointed at Tao’s drink.

            Buk!

            For the second times, Tao fainted again.

 

***

hi, I'm back again!

sorry for taking you so long for the updates >.<"

triple update lol xD

how was the story? I hope you enjoyed reading them^^

feel free to comment and criticize it~ :)