Part 1

Changing Tao

            Kyungsoo was just home when he heard the familiar voices shooting his ears. He glanced at his watch then groaned. It was eleven at night and he was so tired after having a vocal class so he wanted to sleep as soon as possible, but the voices were really making him upset. Then he walked into the living room to find out who the owners of them were and he found TaoHun arguing about something loudly.

            “Please. Hunie… you know I can’t do it by myself so please… help me~” Tao begged with his puppy-eyed as he shook Sehun’s hand.

            Sehun, who was sitting on the couch, shook his head nonchalantly in response. “I don’t want to,” he said. He looked up at Tao then sighed heavily. He was so tired with all of the other maknae’s whining, but he did not want to grant his wish. “I did it with you this morning and I don’t want to do it again tonight. Once in a day is okay and no for more,” he added. His eyes met Kyungsoo’s eyes in a sudden and he spontaneously smiled broadly at him. “Hi, hyung!”

            Tao turned his body to look at someone whom Sehun greeted. Just like the younger, Tao smiled broadly at Kyungsoo and even waved his hand to him. “Hi, Kyungsoo yah! How was your day?” he asked friendly.

            “Almost great before I heard your voices which just ruin my mood,” Kyungsoo answered in a flat tone then leaned his back on the threshold and folded his arms. “Why are you here? why don’t you sleep?”

            “We just finished watching movie and when I was about to go to my room, he asked me to join him bathing,” Sehun answered.

            Kyungsoo’s eyes widened after hearing Sehun’s answer. He looked at Tao who standing uneasily in his place. “You should stop asking everyone to take a bath with you, Tao yah. You’re not a baby anymore!” he said then looked at Sehun who smiled widely because of his words. “Sehun ah, where’s Suho hyung?”

            “He’s in his room, sleeping,” Sehun answered then he got up from the couch and patted Tao’s shoulder. “I’m going to sleep now. Bye, everyone!” he said and left them after giving a wink to Tao.

            Tao felt uneasy being with Kyungsoo in the same room and he could feel his bad aura toward him so he needed to get lost from Kyungsoo as soon as possible. He yawned in order to show his sleepiness, but it was just a fake. “I need to sleep too,” he said and when he was about to pass the older, Kyungsoo grabbed his hand tightly to stop him. Tao frowned in confuse and tried to let go of his hand but failed. “Yah! What are you doing?”

            “You haven’t bathed, have you?” Kyungsoo asked.

            Tao nodded. “I don’t feel like to take a bath now because I’m so sleepy,” he said then yawned again to make Kyungsoo sure with his words. “I still can take a bath in the morning anyway. What’s the difference?”

            “No. You should take a bath first before sleeping,” said Kyungsoo firmly.

            “What? No, I can’t,” said Tao. He still tried to let go of his hand but Kyungsoo even grabbed it tighter than before.

            “Why you can’t?”

            “Isn’t it obvious? There’s no one wants to join me and I can’t do it by myself.”

            “Why you can’t?”

            “Yah! Kyungsoo yah, stop asking me that question and let go of my hand instead.”

            “Why you can’t?”

            Tao groaned because of Kyungsoo’s stubborn. “You’re not listening to me, are you? Fine. I can’t do it by myself because I’m too coward to do it. Are you happy now?”

            “No, unless you take a bath,” Kyungsoo said then dragged Tao into the bathroom. “Go in and take a bath now.”

            Tao started whinning and he looked like he wanted to cry. “Why you always insist me to do whatever you want? I can’t, Kyungsoo yah, I can’t…” he said in a hoarse voice.

            Kyungsoo was silent for a moment as he looked at Tao. This is the time! He thought. In fact, he did not like seeing Tao sad, but he had no choice. “Do you remember you ever asked me to teach you about maturity?” he asked then was silent for a moment, waited for Tao’s answer. The younger only looked at him with his teary eyes in response. “I take it as a yes. That’s why I do this for you, Tao yah, and it’s for your own sake.”

            “Then I want to take back my words. I don’t need to learn anything from you.”

            Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head. “You’re just too late because I’ll help you to be a real man no matter you like it or not.” Kyungsoo opened the bathroom door and pushed Tao into there. “You better take a bath now,” he said.

            Tao cried as he was in the bathroom. When Kyungsoo was about to close the door, Tao quickly hold the door then grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand tightly. “Please, don’t leave me…” he begged. “You haven’t bathed either, have you? Let’s just do it together.”

            “NO,” Kyungsoo refused it. “How many times shoul I tell you that I will never be interested in bathing with anyone? Yes, I haven’t bathed, but I’ll do it after I make sure you’ve done it. Now let go of my hand.” Kyungsoo was stronger than Tao so he could release his hand easily. After that, he pushed the younger once again then closed the door and locked it. He did not bother with Tao’s crying and the bangs on the bathroom door made by the younger. Kyungsoo sighed heavily then went into the kitchen.

 

***

how was the story? :)

I read about Luhan's news yesterday and it really made me sad, even now I'm still sad TT

I can't imagine how EXO-M doing overdose choreography from now on

well, I wish him the best and will always support him! Lu-ge, saranghae~ *heart*