12 I M A G I N A T I O N S

Father and Daughter

Chapter 11: Awaken dream is what I call imagination...

 

 

“OMO!” Jae Eun squealed in fright when she felt a pair of arms hugged her from behind.

“What are you cooking, hmm?” Jaejoong asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Ddeokkbeokki?” her mind can’t function well so her answer came out on as a question, instead.

“Hahaha, do you even know how to make that?”

“Of course, I do,” she turned her head on the left side trying to look at him, “waeyo?”

“You should do it right, ne?” he let go of her, “Ddeokkbeokki is my favorite…” Jaejoong wiggled his brows playfully.

“Wahhhhhhhhh~ jeongmal?” when Jaejoong nodded at her, she started to hyperventilate, “oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!” Jaejoong still had to hold her shoulders to make her stop.

“Yah! Stop it,” he giggled then gave her lips a peck.

 

“Aish!” Jae Eun hit her head, “what the hell were you thinking, Jae Eun? Him… Kissing you?” she started blabbing to herself.

“Nah! That would never happen…” again, she hit her head, “so back off you wild imaginations of mine,” she pointed her temple with her index finger.

“Who was kissing you in your wild mind?” Jae Eun got her heart on time before it even runs out of place when she heard Jaejoong spoke from behind her.

 

She was about to lose her balance but she regained her composure just about the right time. Her body went around facing Jaejoong with her brightly tinged pink face. Oh dear, thank God it’s subtly noticeable because of the soft bulb on their place.

 

“What were you saying?” she gulped down the ball of saliva forming on while smiling sourly at him.

“Who was kissing you in your imaginations?” Jaejoong asked still sitting on the chair near Jae Eun, “hmm?” he mumbled wanting to hear her reply.

“Ugh~ no one?” Jae Eun nervously fiddled with her fingers, “I mean, yeah, no one’s kissing me…”

“Tell me. Was it Yoochun?” he reprimanded.

“I told you, it was no one, really, believe me…” she waved her hands.

“Liar…” Jaejoong flicked his lean fingers on her forehead straying a red mark on it in an instant, “why wouldn’t you just tell me who you were imagining earlier?”

“It was MBLAQ’s Thunder…” words slipped off without the presence of her mind, “happy now?!” she seemed angry because she herself knows she’s lying.

 

Jaejoong left her nodding his head on her way before doing so. He himself is not yet satisfied with her answer. He knows too well she’s hiding something. Feeling a bit bothered, he thought of YOOCHUN all of a sudden. But who is he to interfere with her daughter’s lovelife, anyway.

 

“Why is he like that?” on the other hand, Jae Eun thought when she felt the aura changed, “I mean, why would her overreact over nothing?”

“Weird…” she told herself, “oh my! Don’t tell me he is jealous?” a sudden thought slipped on her mind.

“But nah~ that’s quite impossible,” she then shrugged it off and just continued cooking.

 

Finishing off their supper, Jae Eun walked to call Jaejoong and eat with her when she saw that he seemed silently sleeping. Upon reaching his area, Jae Eun kneeled down to his level, admiring every good features he possess. Unknown to her, her lips crept a sweet smile. Fingertips started tracing his brows, nose bridge, eyes, and lastly on his lips. She stopped on those kissable pair for a while feeling her heartbeat raced another track.

 

“Are you really my father?” Jae Eun asked the sleeping Jaejoong the same question she gave him when she first woke up from the accident, “why do I feel you’re not?”

 

Jae Eun was about to blow him a kiss when she felt her finger being bitten by Jaejoong.

 

“OMO!”

“Sorry, did I scare you?” Jaejoong gave her the most adorable face he could afford.

“Hell, yeah!” she scoffed sarcastically.

“What were you doing anyway?”

“Waking you up,” she made the most accurate excuse, “dinner’s ready…”

“Okay.”

 

Jae Eun gave Jaejoong the first taste as her faced scrutinized wondering if the food tastes quite alright. A bit of uneasiness took over her as Jaejoong’s face kept its blank emotion.

 

“How was it?” she cleared before asking.

“Fine,” was all he could give her.

“Okay…” Jae Eun quickly pouted, “I knew he wouldn’t like it…” she thought.

“What’s with the face, Ji?” okay, he called her pet name again.

“Nothing, don’t mind me,” clanking the spoon on the porcelain plate.

 

Jae Eun heard him laughed for a second making her brows face each other with irritation.

 

“You did well,” Jaejoong avoided her gaze, “it’s delicious…”

“Really?!” her face brightened as the sun.

“Ne…”

 

After finishing their foods and doing the dishes, both went to separate rooms to rest their night out. But before Jae Eun could fully go inside her room, Jaejoong called her.

 

“Princess…”

“Hmm?”

“Good night,” Jaejoong blew her a kiss on the forehead, “sweet dreams…”

“Ne. Same to you.”