17 F L O W E R S

Father and Daughter

Chapter 16: Beneath the beautiful appearance is golden heart

 

 

“Jae Joong…” Jae Eun syllabicated those words sweetly while forming circles on his bare chest with her finger.

“You love my name that much?” adored, he asked her cupping her cheeks with his right hand while the other is wrapped around her waist.

“Ne,” she answered, “but I love you much more,” quickly adding after nodding in agreement.

“Aigoo! So sweet…” Jaejoong squeezed her nose softly then snuggled on the crook of her neck, smelling her fragrance, “I love you, too,” he mumbled.

“Hohumm,” Jae Eun yawned.

“Sleepy?” pulling out from the hug, Jaejoong asked her who nodded at him, “sleep then, it’s still early,” Jaejoong then tried to look at their wall clock opposite them.

“But I don’t want to.”

“It’s 11:47AM, you should sleep,” he convinced her.

“No,” she whined selfishly, “I’m sleepy but I don’t want to sleep,” she stood up then got the clothes that were laid on the floor.

 

Jae Eun dressed herself with Jaejoong’s big white shirt and her . She took her pyjamas and his pants, carrying it within her small grasps when her gaze suddenly fell on Jaejoong’s body. Her cheeks tinged a shade of pink at the sight that she even ended up covering her face especially her eyes.

 

“Why still shy?” Jaejoong teased while letting out a faint laugh, “don’t cover your beautiful especially if I am the reason, okay?” upon standing up from his place, he held Jae Eun’s hands and let it down from her also closed eyes, “and please open up your eyes…” amused, Jaejoong kissed her pouted lips.

“No. I won’t open them unless you dress up,” she kept her eyes shut tightly, avoiding any images of him and his y body in appearing on her sight.

“Okay, okay,” from her firm grasp, Jaejoong snatched his pants and boxers and quickly dressed into it, leaving his upper , “now don’t abuse those eyes I love,” he used his thumb to help her lids in opening without her consent.

“Yah ~ what did you do that for?” out of fright, she shrieked thinking he is only tricking her, but no, he isn’t.

“You wouldn’t open your eyes,” he stated a matter-of-factly.

“I thought you were still not dressed excluding the fact you are top-,” Jae Eun let out a sigh of relief which was successfully followed by a sweet sound of her giggles.

“So cute…” Jaejoong commented before dragging her to their temperature-controlled structure backyard.

 

There stood a gasping Jae Eun at the edge of the last step leading to the backyard. Her eyes couldn’t tell if what she’s seeing is for real or not.

 

“Wah ~ flowers…” her feet dashed through the group of dainty flowers planted on the area, “how come I never knew we actually have this kind of area here?” Jae Eun looked at Jaejoong.

“Waeyo? Did you even initiate coming here?” he asked wisely, “besides, you’re too busy to notice these lovely ones,” Jaejoong crouched his knees on level with the flowering beauties beside Jae Eun.

“What did you mean by ‘too busy’, eh?” she asked curiously only to get a shrug from Jaejoong as his reply.

“You really do love flowers, don’t you?” Jaejoong tried to switch to a different topic which was a successful one.

“Yes,” her eyes softened once it turned back its attention to the pastel colors of the flowers she admires a lot.

“Why?”

“I found calmness, gentleness, and comfort from them,” she touched the soft petals of the periwinkle-colored orchid, “and they are my friends in times of having no one beside me when I have a problem,” she added but never once lifting her gaze from the flower on her grasp.

 

Afterwhich savoring the blossoming beauties, Jaejoong and Jae Eun sat down the full-length swing that can carry two to three persons that is in their backyard as well. Jae Eun awkwardly slipped her left hand on Jaejoong’s grasp.

 

“Why did you have to be so shy, huh?” Jaejoong kissed her forehead then let her head rest on his shoulder.

“I am not…” Jae Eun defended herself.

“Oh ~ really now, huh?” he doubted her while poking to her slightly tinged pink cheeks.

“They are just naturally like that. You know…” she made an excuse, “I have natural rosy cheeks,” she giggled.

 

Jae Eun dozed off after a few talks with him. Jaejoong felt his shoulder becoming numb by the second as Jae Eun’s head is getting heavier.

 

“And I thought you don’t want to sleep…” Jaejoong commented softly while occasionally giving loving gazes to the sleeping beauty beside him.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Okay, guys. I'm so sorry for not updating for a few days.
And I am also sorry for the lame chapter today.
Hmm ~ forgive me, ne?
We're just busy for the upcoming opening of something :)

I'll give you a great update next time


THANK YOU && I LOVE YOU.
More Subscribers and More Comments.

 

-- barbieBOO --