24 M A K E - U P

Father and Daughter

Chapter 23:  A touch of affection to your other half, everything will go back to normal

 

 

“Baby…” Jae Eun uttered once they reached home, but she failed nonetheless, “Jaejoongie…”

Jaejoong lashed back then all of a sudden, “don’t talk to me. I hate you,” he sat down the couch angrily.

“Joongie, I’m sorry,” the girl beside him then pouted cutely, “how will I make it up to you? Please tell me.”

“Nothing. Just please distance yourself from me before I could even do something bad…” Jaejoong warned her.

Instead of doing what he said, Jae Eun hugged him tightly and held his face, “I won’t do that.”

 

Jaejoong kept his mouth shut as Jae Eun gives him sweet kisses all over his face. Soon after, the girl reached out for his lips and kissed him. In a matter of minutes, Jaejoong finally gave in to her alluring lips and returned the kiss more than deeper.

 

“Mmmm…” Jae Eun moaned through his lips when their bodies crashed to each other, “so, am I forgiven already?” she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

“No,” he put on his poker face and tried to fake an answer.

“Eh? Waeyo?” the female was stunned at the moment, “then what should I do for you to forgive me?”

Jaejoong pulled her up, “take me out tonight.”

“Guys should be the one taking out girls and not the other way around…”

“Then, I am not forgiving you just yet,” Jaejoong stood up and attempted to go upstairs.

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it. AIsh ~ you!”

“I knew you’d give in,” the male smiled at her.

 

They went to Lotte World and tried on a few rides just before it closes for the night. After that, Jae Eun pulled Jaejoong to the center of the place and surprisingly lifted her arms to embrace his neck.

What’s more surprising is that when Jae Eun suddenly pulled Jaejoong into a deep kiss causing a lot of people’s attention towards them.

 

“I love you, Jaejoong…” Jae Eun whispered loud enough for Jaejoong to hear.

“I love you more…” he debated then stuck his tongue out to .

“No, I love you much much more than you do!”

“But I love you the most…”

 

And the sweet bickering between the two continued after the people around them clapped at the couple’s sweetness and cheesiness.

What is unknown to them is that there are few pairs of eyes that saw the scene between them earlier.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys! I couldn't make this any longer.
I am quite in a hurry.
Hope to not disappoint you.

Oh and please subscribe to my new fic!

 

My Gay Coordi

Hope you'll like it too!

More subscribers and comments, please?

Mwahhhhhhh! Love you all!

HELP ME, ne?

SUBSCRIBE HERE AND IN THIS My Gay Coordi