27 C H O I C E

Father and Daughter

A/N: Not yet proof-read =]

_____________________________________________

 

Jae Eun and Jaejoong went home after comforting each other. But as soon as reaching home, the two parted ways without words being spoken leaving an uneasy atmosphere around.

Jaejoong knew he had to let Jae Eun alone for now. He doesn’t want to bother her for the meantime. On the other hand, Jae Eun walked straight upstairs to her room. The girl seemed so spacey eversince the incident earlier this afternoon. She lied on her bed and rested for a while.

 

 

“Yoochun-ah…” she murmured, “I thought you love me?” her eyes started to well in tears while looking at one of her contacts on her phone – Yoochun.

 

 

After contemplating for a couple of minutes, she has finally decided to call up Yoochun. Jae Eun dialled his number only to be rejected many times but that didn’t even bruise her pride. She is determined to be replied at. It was already her 14th missed call when she heard her call being picked up. To her dismay, a girl answered instead.

 

 

“Hello, who is this?” her stomach suddenly cringed when a sultry voice of a girl spoke.

“I need to talk to Yoochun,” Jae Eun demanded instead, “Can you please pass the phone to him?”

She then heard a man spoke before grabbing what would have been his phone, “Who’s that?” it was Yoochun.

“I don’t know,” Jae Eun heard them conversed first, “She said she needed to talk to you.”

Then suddenly, Yoochun got his phone and answered, “What do you want now, Kim Jae Eun?” his coldness sent shivers through her spine.

“Chun-ah, who was that girl?” sadness can be reflected when she asked him. Yoochun noticed it, too but still let his ego rule over his feelings.

“None of your business.”

“I- I…” a tear escaped the corner of her eye, “can explain…” she finished off her sentence.

Yoochun smirked, “What for?” he asked with disbelief, “I mean, why the sudden need to do that when you seem to be having fun with him without even letting me know?” he sounded hurt this time.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you,” Jae Eun cried at the end of the line, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you like this.”

“But Jae Eun, you already did,” he felt weak against her words, “Why would I need your apologies for right now that I have known?”

“You know how much I’ve yearned for his love!” Jae Eun shouted, “You know how much I wanted to be loved… You know that, Yoochun. What part in that can’t you understand?”

“The part why had to love your own father more than you are supposed to,” he began, “The part wherein you had to love him instead of me… The part that you had to choose him to love you instead of me who have waited for you for so many years,” Yoochun retaliated back, “What part in that can’t you understand?”

“But I love you, too…” her hands started to shake, “You know that.”

“You can’t love two people at the same time, Eun-ah,” Yoochun laughed wiping off the tears from his eyes, “So, if you are saying that you love me, then you have to choose.”

“Huh?” confusion shot her.

“Choose between your father and I,” Yoochun demanded, “Me or Jaejoong?” then he immediately cut the call.

 

 

Jae Eun looked at her phone in disbelief. She then threw her phone on the floor and buried her head on her pillow. She knew she had to reflect. She knew he was right, she has to choose between the man who has been with her since the beginning and the man who has given her the chance to open up her heart again.

 

“Kim Jaejoong,” she ran across her room without knocking on the door and found Jaejoong. Jae Eun hugged him tight while wetting his shirt with her tears.

“Jae Eun-ah,” he patted her head in confusion, “What happened?”

“What do I do? What do I do?” she kept repeating the same phrase until she has slept in his arms the whole night.


"Why do you have to suffer like this, my love?" he was saddened, "I promised you that I will take care of you but you are in this state. I am so sorry I got you in this situation."

"Don't worry, I won't let go of your hand," he said with determination, "We will go through this till the end."

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

I guess I am back again? Hihi, you are free to throw bricks to me.

I have abandoned my stories for so long!

My deepest apologies. I am really sorry for not updating for so long.
 


I have updated today.

And I am sorry again if it doesn't suit your liking.

Anyway, this is just a fill-in chapter which I dedicate to  MickyNicx

I am also planning on revamping the whole story.

Plot will still be the same but I need to do some serious work on some of the chapters

What do you think? Tell me.

THANK YOU ~ COMMENTS ARE WELL LOVED =]

 

P/s: I WILL BE REVAMPING & UPDATING MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL SO DO WATCH OUT FOR IT. I LOVE YOU ALL!