26 C A U G H T

Father and Daughter

 

It did not take Jae Eun several minutes in the comfort room and she is already back their seats. She was rather surprised that his friends were no longer there as she asked where they went.

 

“Oppa-ah, where are your friends?” Jae Eun peered over his shoulders like a peeping-tom.

Jaejoong looked at her with amusement, “Seriously? You’re that fond with them already to think that you did not even talk to them long enough earlier?”

“Tsk~ I am asking you with seriousness yet all you have given me in return is like a disbelief statement,” mood swings hit her once more, “And yeah, to answer your sarcasm, don’t I even have the right to ask?”

“Aww, now my baby is angry at me,” Jaejoong pouted like a child and reached out to her for an appeasing embrace, “Sorry, baby.”

“Hmph! Now you spoilt the mood!” instead of forgiving him, she said, “I no longer find this game amusing because of you…” she pointed to him.

“Arasseo, let’s ditch this game and find a cozy place to eat in…” before hearing her out, Jaejoong had already pulled her to her feet.

 

 

After what seemed like eternity, the couple finally found a fast-food chain nearby. Jae Eun narrowed the slits of her eyes when she saw a familiar male with his back turning towards her but then shrugged it off after a while when she thought of something else.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah, I’m hungry…” Jae Eun whined, “Ppalli ka… Order now,” she looked at him with pleading eyes when Jaejoong didn’t budge.

“Aish~ arasseo, I can’t take your bambi eyes,” he pinched her cheeks in delight before proceeding to the counter, “I’ll be back. Love you,” he said that made Jae Eun giggle.

 

 

Jaejoong left his handphone with Jae Eun. Meanwhile, the girl busied herself by scanning his phone from his contacts to its every nook. She smiled crazily to herself when she saw their silly pictures together in his gallery.

 

“Eun-ah…” Jaejoong called out getting her attention from the phone after he had placed the tray on the table.

Jae Eun clasped her hands together and sniffed the delicious scent of the French fries, “Wah! So delicious!” she took one and placed it inside , “Mashida neun!”

“Really?” he earned a nod from his Jae Eun and then he opened his mouth, “Want one, too!” Jaejoong pointed to his widely opened mouth as Jae Eun gave him a piece.

“I’m right, ne?”

 

 

The two were happily eating while doing silly things together. But everything was cut off when someone from behind mentioned Jae Eun’s name.

Jae Eun couldn’t believe what she heard and prayed that the person calling her is not who she think is. Failed nonetheless.

 

 

“Y- yoochun o- ppa?” she stammered really hard as if she had done unlawful thing, “W-what are yo- u doing hhere?” Jae Eun tried to steady her breathing.

“I think I should be asking you that,” he said firmly while glaring at Jaejoong, “What are you doing here… With him?”

Jae Eun glanced at Jaejoong who is at the same time darting Yoochun dagger looks, “Having a day out with my dad, waeyo?” she said, “How about you?”

“Really? Day out with dad?” Yoochun said in his cold voice that sent shivers down Jae Eun’s spine, “I’m pretty sure that’s not what I heard, huh,” he scoffed but was actually hurting inside.

“What do you mean?”

“The ! You still dare keeping your poker face, Jae Eun?” he finally let all his anger out, “I heard you two calling each other baby and you are acting like a couple. What was that? Is that the reason why you told me to stop from calling you baby girl… Because you’re already someone else’s…??” he paused and closed his eyes to contain the overflowing emotions in him.

“So what?!” Jaejoong then finally intervened after seeing Jae Eun in tears, “Why would you care when she told you that? At least, Jae Eun’s kind enough to worry over your feelings. And aren’t you courting her… Then why are you dating another girl?!” he asked in disbelief as he nodded his head towards the direction of the girl, who is now shocked because of the scene.

“I can accept the fact she is already someone else’s if she told me earlier before I even expected…” Yoochun bowed his head, “… And if the person she belongs to is not her FATHER,” he emphasized the last word that gathered everyone’s attention inside the place.

 

 

Talks about the two committing such sin are now being heard. Jaejoong attempted to punch Yoochun on the face because of it but he heard Jae Eun told him to stop and just let him be.

 

 

“Come on, Jaejoong-ah,” Jae Eun said grabbing his arms, “Let’s just leave this place and go home,” she felt weak as they slowly reach the exit.

 

 

But before they fully go out, Yoochun yelled out…

 

 

“I guess you two were the ones I saw the past few nights in Lotte World…” he vented out, “I should’ve just believed what I witnessed but I betrayed myself to thinking you would not do something like that because I trust you…”

 

 

Jaejoong pulled Jae Eun outside fast and find a comfortable place to stay at for a while.

 

 

“I’m sorry this had to happen,” he said while wiping the tears in her eyes apologetically.

“It’s not your fault,” Jae Eun held his hands, “Besides, it’s alright. At least, I won’t have hard time to explain things to him anymore.”

“Do you regret committing in a relationship with me?” Jaejoong asked all of a sudden.

“How can you ask me that?” she then stopped crying.

“Eversince we’ve been in this kind of stuff, I felt like I took away the freedom from you,” he let out a heavy sigh, “I destroyed your friendship with Yoochun, you ended up committing a sin because of me, and I can’t give you the proper identity as the new woman in my life without hiding anything.”

“Why would you think that way when I was the one persisted these to happen?” Jae Eun cupped his face, “I don’t regret having you in my life as the man I love.”

“Really?” Jaejoong felt even happier when she nodded and hugged him tightly, “Then let’s go through this together. I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

I haven't updated this in all ages.
Hope you'll like my update. Thank you!