18 B I R T H D A Y

Father and Daughter

Chapter 17:  A special day that meant even more important to him than me

 

 

It was already the next day. Jaejoong drove Jae Eun to her school with his silver Lamborghini’s top-down opened. All the girls who are near their place went screaming as they saw a hot guy beside Jae Eun. Due to her annoyance towards them she blew a raspberry.

 

“Jealous… Are you, my girl?” Jaejoong giggled at her pout yet at the same time, he tried to .

“I am not,” hands crossed against her chest, “well, I got to go before I could even do something bad,” she attempted to open the passenger door beside her.

“Don’t be jealous,” he intertwined his fingers with hers, “I am only yours and yours alone,” his statement somehow made her day.

“Really? You promise that?” the other hand that is about to hit the clutch on the car door fell out of place as it suddenly held Jaejoong’s free hand.

“I promise,” Jaejoong kissed her on the cheek not even caring about the people around them.

“So, I got to go now,” Jae Eun felt her blood rushed up causing her to tinge a slight color of pink, “I’ll see you later.”

“Take care, ne?” Jaejoong’s husky voice made her shiver in pleasure, “I love you.”

“You, too. Drive safely,” she sounded more like a wife now, “nado saranghae.”

 

After bidding each other goodbyes, they went to go their separate ways. Jae Eun, on the other hand, was now being surrounded by girls, mostly, her classmates and friends.

 

“Who’s that hot guy you were with?” one from the bunch started a conversation in delight, “is he your boyfriend?”

“Not that kind of type,” Jae Eun couldn’t tell them their real relationship, but at least, she gave them a clue, “let’s just say that he’s special to me and I am the same to him,” she smiled.

“Oh, so you’re not yet together?” another one opened to ask her, “but that’s just absurd because he kissed you earlier.”

“So, does it matter now?” a student that goes the same homeroom as the others suddenly popped out from somewhere, “they love each other, anyway. Right, Jae Eun?” she then only got a smile from her.

“Are you both living-in with each other now?” a statement that was obviously ignored by Jae Eun.

“We shouldn’t be talking this kind of topic here. We’re in school,” Jae Eun said wanting to run away from those questions.

 

As soon as they entered each of their homerooms, they refrained from interrogating Jae Eun. Meanwhile then, Jae Eun stormed beside Yoochun as she noticed his head is duct down the desk with his arms around.

 

“Yoochun-ah,” she called out and shook Yoochun lightly, “are you okay?”

“Jae Eun-ah, you’re here,” his smile is as tender as ever, “are you sick? Why didn’t you attend yesterday’s classes, huh?” he tried to feel her forehead to check if she has fever.

“I am alright,” Jae Eun held back his hands, “I should be the one asking you if you are okay…”

“Don’t worry, I am good, see?” he held up his hands up but  he felt too weak, “by the way, happy birthday, my sweet,” Yoochun smiled at her before handing her a box wrapped with a dainty blue ribbon.

“Oh, I forgot it’s my birthday today,” she smacked her forehead with her free hand, “but thanks oppa. At least you reminded me,” Jae Eun smiled in return, “does Jaejoong remembers what day is today?” she then suddenly thought.

 

Halfway through the class, Jae Eun noticed Yoochun sleeping with his head ducked down his desk, which is a very rare scene for her to see since it’s so unusual of him to sleep especially in class.

When it was already their lunch time, Jae Eun hurriedly went to his side and felt his forehead.

 

“Yah! You have a fever!” she concluded after she felt his temperature got warmer than it should be, “why did you attend classes today?”

“I’m waiting for you since yesterday,” Yoochun’s eyes were about to close but he still managed to say, “and besides, I can’t not see you on your birthday. I have to give you your birthday present personally on time,” his words then touched Jae Eun.

“Aigoo! Oppa, you didn’t have to,” Jae Eun held him, “your health is much more important than my birthday.”

“Ani, it’s okay,” he smiled and gathered all his strength to stand up properly, “as long as it’s you we’re talking about here I don’t mind attending classes and seeing you although I am badly sick,” Yoochun actually wished he meant more than that.

“Aish ~ what are you talking about?” they are now walking side by side to the cafeteria to get their lunch.

“I was talking about how much I love my dongsaeng, actually,” despite his fever, Yoochun still managed to wink at her.

“I already know that,” sometimes, Jae Eun could just be plain stupid or dense about a matter.

 

After getting their meals, they went to their seats far from the others. There, Yoochun told Jae Eun to open up the gift he gave him which she brought with them.

Carefully, Jae Eun unwrapped the blue ribbon so it wouldn’t be torn to badly. Her little hands then took out the box’s top cover. Her eyes got teary with so much happiness when the actual present is already revealed upon her.

 

“So you actually remembered how much I’ve wanted to have this?” Jae Eun held the replicas of necklace and music box of Duchess Anastasia from the movie they’ve watched together, “you shouldn’t have, oppa,” worries plastered all over her pretty face after remembering how much those things cost.

“But I want to,” he touched her hands that sent sparks over her, “and besides, you couldn’t give it back to me anymore. I’ve already bought it,” he said his statement.

“Thank you so much for this, Yoochun oppa,” Jae Eun stood up and went to his side giving a tight hug, “how could I ever repay you for bringing me so much happiness?”

“How about you become my girlfriend, my angel?” Yoochun took her hands and held them tight as he looked at her eyes with hope.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! Did you miss me?
So sorry for not updating, ne?
I've got loads of work to do...
But I hope you'll forgive me for this chapter.

Tell me how you think of it, KK?

Love you guys sooooooooooooooo much! XOXO

Btw, I gotta need your favor guys.
Please subscribe to my family's story.
It was actually authored by Jiwon, one of our writers.



Baby - Sitting the Elitist

 

Hope you guys will help us or her or me :))))

 

More Subscribers and More Comments!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee ~

 

 

-- barbieBOO --