19 C O N F E S S I O N

Father and Daughter

Chapter 18:  Confessing is an act wherein it usually turns things not alike

 

 

“Are you serious?” Jae Eun immediately pulled out from the hug and searched for his eyes as Yoochun nodded at her, “b- but… why?” the words came out of nearly audible.

“I’ve been in love with you since we were still children until now,” a shocking revelation was brought up, “Jae Eun, you’re my life. I just couldn’t find the right time to tell you this before,” he kissed her right hand.

“Give me some time. I’ll think about it,” she was rather surprised with the reply she has given him, in her mind it was like, “why didn’t I just say no? Why is it so hard to do such a thing?!” she felt pieces of her crushed.

“As you wish,” a tender loving smile appeared once more on Yoochun’s angelic face, “tell me what your answer is whenever you are ready. I’m willing to wait,” he held her hands even tighter.

 

Jae Eun fixed her gaze outside the window all throughout the homeroom’s discussion about their upcoming commencement exercises and victory ball. Her mind drifted back to her previous conversation with Yoochun.

 

“Why just now, Yoochun-ah?” she mumbled, “why did you have to confess now that Jaejoong and I are already together?” she wanted to cry because of so much dilemma she is in to.

 

Why can’t her heart just beat for the better one to choose? God knows how much she loves Yoochun more than just a friend but she can’t also deny the fact that her heart is now longing for Jaejoong’s love and attention.

 

“Jae Eun-ah, let’s go?” it was only when Yoochun approached her she realized the class has already finished and everybody is now about to go home.

“Oh, I didn’t notice the time,” a pair of concerned eyes pierced to her, “let’s go…”

“Was it about earlier?” Yoochun’s question seemed to awaken her up a bit.

“What are you talking about?” Jae Eun tried to act like she’s not affected with his confession, “of course it’s not about your confession…”

“Really?” he tried to look for the right answer by intently piercing his eyes to hers, “how can I be sure you’re saying the truth?”

“Look, Yoochun, I’m telling you the truth…” she lies again, “now, if you don’t want to believe me, then don’t!” Jae Eun felt pissed because of the too much happenings this day that she ended up raising her voice to him and walking ahead of him. The actions she had never once done before to him but now.

“Jae Eun-ah…” Yoochun then tried to catch up on her pace after grabbing his bag, despite his illness, “I’m sorry, okay? I just felt like you’re trying to run away from me now eversince this lunch,” his voice croaked a little due to his state, “if you want… Just forget about all I said. I don’t care about it anymore!”

 

Feeling guilty with her recent actions towards Yoochun and from what she has just heard moments ago, tears automatically rolled down her cheeks while she tried to appease him.

 

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to act rude to you,” Jae Eun hugged Yoochun tightly, afraid like he’s ever gonna leave her side, “it’s just that you never believed me in the first place,” after saying her statement, Yoochun tried to return the hug with a tighter effort.

“It’s okay,” he smiled sans the fact she is not looking, “I am just afraid that you’ll no longer be the same to me after my confession to you,” Yoochun didn’t know why he felt a wave of nervousness in his heart.

“That would never happen, oppa,” Jae Eun brought her head up as she showed him her puffy red eyes, “my life will be incomplete without you,” she confessed.

“Really?” he felt happy after hearing her last sentence.

“Ne.”

“Thank you, then,” he kissed her forehead lovingly as if saying ‘I really care for you’, “you don’t know how much you’ve made me happy with what you said.”

 

They said in that position for a minute or two. It was until Jae Eun felt her phone vibrating that made them break out from each other’s arms.

 

“It’s Jaejoong,” Jae Eun whispered as her eyes scanned throughout the screen of her phone.

 

Baby-ah.

I can’t pick you up at school.
I’m still in the office.
Work piled me up paperworks… *pout*
But please come home early and safe, ne?
Let’s just see each other there…

I Love You! ~KJJ darling <3

 

Jae Eun silently laughed out after reading his SMS, but somehow, she felt sad because he seems forgetful of her birthday.

 

“Who’s that?” Yoochun stood beside her.

“Oh, that’s my cousin who texted me,” Jae Eun lied, yet again.

“Who?” he tried to search for the names of Jae Eun’s cousin inside his brain dictionary, “Aeri? Yoonjoo? Sumin? Jinyea?”  Yoochun memorized.

“Ani…” Jae Eun shook her head, “he’s Youngwoong.”

“How come you never told me you have a male cousin before?”

“I did tell you,” she convinced him as much as she could, “I think you just didn’t remember.”

“Oh yeah, must be…” Yoochun tapped her right foot, “wanna go eat ramen with me?” he asked her.

“Hmmmm~” Jae Eun hummed while tapping her lower lip, “okay! Your treat?” she smiled crazily.

“Of course, my princess,” he said as he put his one arm around her shoulders, “it’s your birthday anyway…”

“Oh, but you have a fever!” she snapped suddenly remembering Yoochun is sick.

“Come on! I will be fine,” Yoochun dragged her out of the campus gate, “after all, I am still the almighty Yoochun!” was his favorite litany.

“You’re still the old Yoochun I know,” Jae Eun hit him lightly, “you’re still saying you are an almighty when you’re really not,” she laughed out loud reminiscing the old times.

“But I am…”

“You’re not!”

“I AM!”

“NOT!”

“YES!”

“A big NO for you.”

 

The two continued arguing until they reached their favorite ramyun house, which is only a street away from Yoochun’s family business stall.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay ~ sorry for this very boring chapter.
I really promise to bring a good one the next time > <
Anyways, thank you for still supporting :))))

 

More Love Pweasssssseeee?

 

More Subscribers and Comments ~
La la Love you all so much Mwahh.

HAPPY WINTERwonderLAND! :)

 

Oh and please don't forget to check this out



Baby - Sitting the Elitist

 

-- barbieBOO --