15 A F F A I R

Father and Daughter

Chapter 14: Started with confrontations... Ended with an affair

 

 

Jae Eun held her hand out to support him in standing up. His arms wrapped around her shoulders as Jae Eun helped him in making him sit on the couch. She was about to let go and stand up when she was being pulled back on the arms by Jaejoong.

 

“Stay here,” he then rested his head on her shoulders mimicking a boyfriend, “I want to sleep in your arms,” Jaejoong closed his eyes.

“How did this happen? Just last night you were damn freaking out because of my confession but now, you seemed accepting it somehow,” she sighed, “it must be the effect of the alcohol…” her right hand sprung up to brush the bangs covering Jaejoong’s beautiful face.

“Baby, stop cursing. It’s bad,” he mumbled. Guess he’s still not sleeping, “and it’s not the alcohol itself, it’s YOU,” Jaejoong sleepily said.

“SLEEP FIRST… Before you tell me that,” she demanded, “I needed to know it myself,” true enough.

 

If she could only afford time to stop, she’d do it so this moment of him in her arms would last longer. Her shoulders grew tired as his fall deeply into a sleep. She shifted his head on her lap gently instead while she rested her head on the couch.

A few hours from then, Jaejoong started waking up from his slumber. His lips immediately crept up a smile the moment he had his eyes fully opened. The sight of an angel before him was just irreplaceable. He caressed her plump cheeks with the back of his palm.

 

“You really look like her…” he said meaningfully, “so beautiful!”

 

He then took this chance to give her red lips multiple times of pecks. Those caused her to stir up from her sleep.

 

“Eum, Jaejoong,” Jae Eun rubbed her eyes with her fist, “so, are you okay now?”

“Definitely!” he stretched his arms widely with a crazy smile.

“Hmm~ I was right,” she muttered, “it was just the alcohol,” was her litany.

“What were you trying to imply…” he paused, “huh, baby?”

“Eh? Baby?”

“Yeah, aegi-ah,” he scoffed naughtily, “you gotta problem with that?”

“Have you sobered up for real? Are you sure you took a rest?”

“But, of course…”

“And you seemed to be not joking around this time, huh?”

“Who said I was kidding you earlier?” Jaejoong inched his face closer to hers before giving her another smooch.

“OMO! What have you eaten?” she slapped her face with an extremely widely gaping mouth, “hey! Are you sick?” she then started to feel his forehead but he isn’t hot.

“I am not sick. Well, probably, yes?” he teased, “stop hitting yourself! Yah!” Jaejoong got her hands.

“Okay, you are not sick,” slowly opened, “and you said you are not kidding me… That means…” she gasped.

“Let’s cut our ties and make a new one,” Jaejoong, who is getting pissed by the second, cut her crap off, “from now on, bear in your mind to never see me nor call me as your father.”

“…” Jae Eun just speared him a look of confusion, doubt, and disbelief, “why is he doing this? Does he feel something for me or does he only pity me?” was on her mind.

As if he could really read her mind, he answered her, “I repeat. This is not some kind of a joke,” he said seriously, “did you think I would risk our relationship if I don’t feel something for you?”

 

Jaejoong then closed the gap between them. He hugged her as if he’ll never let her go. With care and love washing over his voice, he told her.

 

“I have given up all the memories I had with Eunhye just to move on…” he cupped the back of her, “I guess my decision didn’t turn out bad.”

“What do you mean?” Jae Eun’s instinct is fast, she pulled out from the hug and examined his left hand, “where’s your wedding ring?”

“It doesn’t matter…”

“But…”

“No buts and ifs.”

“How about umma?”

“She’ll understand, baby,” he told her although he too, is worried about that matter.

 

Eunhye is dead, yes. But both of them are still bothered with the kind of affair they are starting. They might have grown love for each other more than what a father and daughter could offer each other, they still couldn’t get rid of the word ‘’ in their minds.

To break the tension building up, Jaejoong held her chin and made her look at him. He captured her lips gently to comfort her. Moments later, the lingering kiss became a make out as both of them fell on the couch. Jaejoong on the top of Jae Eun.

 

“Don’t worry about anything,” Jaejoong broke the kiss, “I’ll take care of you,” then he saw Jae Eun’s eyes releasing steamy water which he wipe away thereafter.

“Thank you,” she sniffed with a smile, “I really don’t know what to do…” Jae Eun threw her hands on his neck and pulled him closer as she continued crying.

“Uljima,” Jaejoong wanted to make her stop crying, “we’ll fight for this love together, ne?’

 

Jae Eun nodded her head in so much agreement. They shared another passionate kiss after. Jaejoong held her hands and brought it to his neck as if telling her to pull him closer. Jae Eun then obliged.

The situation caught them feeling the heat building up slowly. Jaejoong shifted to his neck leaving it few hickeys when he it elsewhere.

 

“Ja- jaej-oong… mmmhhh,” she released a moan that made him , “make love to me.”

“Can I?” Jaejoong pulled his head up and looked at her intensely, “are you sure?”

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Okay okay. I didn't update again last night. SORRY!
My cousin scolded me with the supposedly Chapter 14.
So, yeah, I had to change it with a new one.

She told me to make it more exciting.
(and make the story fast a bit XD)
Here you. We present you FATHER AND DAUGHTER's AFFAIR.
We hope you'll like it.


The 15th chapter will be written by one of the staffs of SARANG PRODUCTIONS.
Because you know I find it hard to write a XDDDD

 

MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS!
THANK YOU && I LOVE YOU ALL.

 

 

-- barbieBOO --