23 Q U A R R E L

Father and Daughter

Chapter 22:  Fight is always present in every relationship as it's essence is to make the bond between to special people even stronger than it has to be....

 

 

After gathering a lot of strength, Jae Eun suddenly linked her arms to Yoochun’s. From then, she made Yoochun so shock he could’ve been just pulled everywhere.

That time, Jaejoong had already shooed his fangirls away from him and had already laid his eyes on Jae Eun and Yoochun as well. He fumed in anger from what he saw.

 

“Jae Eun, time to go home, baby,” he said getting both of their attention.

The girl then acted like he actually just appeared from nowhere, “oh, appa, you’re already here?” she smirked while thinking of her plan, “I didn’t notice you…”

“Yeah, I am already here long before I could see you two acting lovey dovey,” he scoffed.

“Oh, so you’re the guy being flocked with a lot of girls earlier, am I right?” Jae Eun and her sarcasm, “I should’ve known…”

Jaejoong then grabbed her from Yoochun, “I said time to go home…”

“Ah, oppa, see you tomorrow, ne?” Jae Eun looked from behind her and still tried to converse with him, “take care… Love you… And I’ll miss you!” she shouted loudly.

“Ne, you too,” Yoochun laughed at her silliness.

 

As soon as the car door beside Jae Eun was shut, bickering started to be heard inside the car.

 

“What was that?!” it was Jaejoong, “why the hell are you linking arms with that bastard?”

“Don’t call him any poop names. I’m sure he’s better than you,” Jae Eun said mindlessly, “I should’ve just chosen a good boy like him than a playboy-old-man like you…” her arms crossed before her chest.

“What did you just say?”

“I’m sure you wouldn’t want to hear it again, would you?” she let her eyes roll in sarcasm, “and why are you even complaining when you’re the one who’s in a blast earlier with those es, huh?”

“So, you’re jealous?” Jaejoong smirked after hearing what she said.

Jae Eun tsk-ed, “I didn’t say that, did I?”

“Yeah, you didn’t, baby…” his smirked rather grew up even more, “but I can tell.”

“Nan niga shireo,” a tear slipped off her left eye making it visible to Jaejoong’s sight.

 

Who would have imagined she’d cry like this over just a simple matter Jaejoong didn’t even know would happen.

 

“Look, Jae Eun, I wasn’t flirting with those girls…” he explained diverting to a different road.

Jae Eun sniffed, “like I would believe that…” she pouted childishly.

 

Jaejoong didn’t say anything after that. As of his driving, in a matter of minutes, they have reached the farthest end of the Han River.

 

“Come on, Jae Eun,” Jaejoong offered his hand to her but being the stubborn Jae Eun herself, she just ignored it.

“Why are we even here?” she sharply commented when all she felt was Jaejoong giving her the tightest embrace.

“I’m sorry, my baby,” he whispered fair enough for her to hear, “like what I said, I wasn’t flirting with the girls in your school.”

“You think I’d believe that?” Jae Eun scoffed, “who in the world would believe you’re not flirting with those es?”

“Believe me…” Jaejoong tilted his head to have a better access of her beautiful face, “if you want you could even ask them.”

“I won’t waste my time over those ugly trolls,” the female selfishly ignored his suggestion, “and come on! Let’s go home. I’m tired. Why did you still bring me here?” Jae Eun moved and tried to pry his hands off her, but failed nonetheless.

“No,” Jaejoong said steadily, “we’re staying here for a while until you forgive me…”

“Jaejoong!” Jae Eun whined childishly, “what if people from my school see us like this. What would they say?” she made an excuse before her mind could even process.

“It’s fine. And why should you still worry about it?” he asked, “at least in this way, they would know we love each other more than we are supposed to,” Jaejoong said sweetly from the bottom of his heart.

“Jae, I haven’t even graduated yet…” Jae Eun stated, “what if they suddenly expel me from school because of this forbidden relationship? Then all my hard works on getting in the top list would just be wasted!” from what she said, Jaejoong surprisingly pulled away.

 

Bewildered with his sudden demeanour, Jae Eun instantaneously trailed behind Jaejoong while trying to stop him from leaving the place.

 

Jaejoong halted back saying, “so those honors are more important than me and my feelings, huh?” he gave her cold stares, “you’re clearly stating to my face that I am no one compared to your achievements,” he then turned back to go where he parked his car.

“Jaejoong!” the female thought about what she said a while ago, “please don’t be so selfish. I worked hard for those… I can’t just let them all disappear because of our careless behavior!” she explained and defended her stand.

“Careless behavior?! Damn it!” Jaejoong cussed under his breath, “you’re the one selfish here not me.”

“Yah! Where are you going?” Jae Eun shouted as Jaejoong’s figure slowly diminishes seconds after seconds.

The fuming Jaejoong opened the door to his car, “we’re going home now!” he shouted back, “you said you wanted to back now, didn’t you?”

 

The ride home was very silent. Jaejoong gripped the steering wheel so hard while Jae Eun, on the other hand, is preoccupied by her thoughts. Unknown to her, her phone is already ringing. It was only when Jaejoong told her that made her realize about it.

 

“Yah! Answer that phone of yours, will you?”

Jae Eun mumbled silently, “mianhe…” then she answered the phone to make its loud ringtone fade.

 

“Chunnie oppa…”

“Hi, Jae Eun.”

“Oh, what made you call?”

“Can’t I call?”

“No, but I wanna know why…”

 

During their conversation on the phone, Jaejoong gripped the steering wheel even harder which turned his knuckles white from suppression.

 

“You still have the nerve to talk to that Yoochun guy in front of me?” he hissed inaudibly, “well, in this case, beside me…”

Then he heard Jae Eun bid her goodbye to Yoochun, “finished flirting with him?” was his statement.

“Jaejoong, I am not flirting with him,” she explained and rolled her eyes in tiredness, “and I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean what I’ve said.”

“Geojitmal,” he debated, “you mean them. If you didn’t you’d think first before letting every words you uttered.”

 

Jae Eun fell silent all of sudden as Jaejoong’s lips crept a smirk as if he already got a confirmation from what he told her.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

This chapter is for my dongsaeng's DONGSAENG :)

Thanks guys!

Please keep subscribing!

Love you all!