22 R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

Father and Daughter

Hello Readers! This is barbieBOO's older sister taking over ~
Just call me barbieJAE ^^;
Hope you'd like the way how I will post the remaining chapters for this one.
Anyways... Let's start with the 21st chapter then !! :))

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 21:  Reconciliation doesn't mean mistakes would be cover up just yet...

 

 

Jae Eun and Jihyo are in the middle of a serious conversation when Yoochun suddenly walked towards them. His eyes pierced through Jihyo’s as if pleading to have him left with Jae Eun for a while.

Jihyo got his message fast and held Jae Eun’s hands with her looking on the lady’s face with so much concern. When Jae Eun nodded at her, she smiled knowingly. After quite a second, Jihyo was no longer to both of their sight.

Yoochun then took the seat beside Jae Eun where his best friend’s second best bud seated a while ago. He smelled for fresh air and exhaled, or rather heaved it as a heavy sigh before letting out a word to muster.

 

He spoke the same time as Jae Eun did, “Jae Eun…”

“Oppa…” the female let out a soft giggle with their simultaneous action.

“You go first,” being a gentleman himself, Yoochun then told her to speak it out before him.

“I apologize for what happened earlier,” she couldn’t stay mad at him even for a couple of hours especially if she’s the one at fault.

With widened eyes, he looked at her, “I should be the one apologizing to you, Jae Eun,” he convinced her but all he saw is Jae Eun, shaking her head in disagreement.

“No, you’re not,” Jae Eun sighed heavily unable to contain the right emotions inside her chest.

Yoochun came to a conclusion, letting out each letters from his mouth slowly to avoid another tension as same as earlier, “does that mean I’m right?”

 

Jae Eun immediately got what he wanted to tell her. She waited for a few minutes before finally giving him a reply.

 

“Yes and no,” was her response that made Yoochun confused with her own choice of words.

“Elaborate, please?” Yoochun pleaded wanting to hear an explanation from her.

“Yes, this ring was given to me by someone so special to me…” she said while looking in his eyes that expressed sadness and anger, “but no, this wasn’t a ring cut from another one. This isn’t a couple ring you’re thinking because…” her breath clutched for a second.

“Because what?” he urged her then to continue.

“This is a birthday gift I received last night from Jaejoong appa,” Jae Eun cringed through her own words which Yoochun did not see. She hated the trailing word appa after his name so much that she wanted to erase it from the history all over again.

 

Yoochun looked at her intently as if examining if she is saying the truth or not. At the latter part, he gave in. He could see nothing in her eyes but the truth shouting at him. Jae Eun indeed told him everything in all her honesty.

 

“I’m so sorry…” he gave her a tight embrace, “I didn’t mean to do all those things to you earlier. I should’ve just asked you first before yelling at you.”

“Kwenchana,” Jae Eun returned the hug, “after all, we could no longer unwind back the time…” she joked that made Yoochun break from their hug.

“You’re really silly…” he resulted to pinching her nose hardly.

“Ouch!” Jae Eun complained, “there you go again…” she pouted cutely.

 

Her best friend apologized to her again. And after thinking many times, he finally fished out his pocket and got the ring he has for Jae Eun.

 

“Jae Eun, again…” he mustered while slowly kneeling down to the ground in front of her, “will you be my girlfriend?” it was only yesterday when he told her he’ll wait for her answer, yet here he is now, proclaiming his love for her again like he could wait for the next day no more for her to be his.

“Oppa,” she hesitated as Jaejoong suddenly popped in her mind, “I- I… I can’t,” Jae Eun felt nervous.

“Waeyo?” he sounded irritated with her answer as it wasn’t the words he wanted to hear from her.

 

Seeing Yoochun frown then didn’t convince her to say ‘yes’ all of a sudden. Yet it’s still the reason why she is contemplating whether to agree or not. She was thinking if ever she is gonna say ‘no’, Yoochun would probably think she was lying earlier again and that she’s in a relationship with a guy. But if she say ‘yes’, she’d be bound in an unwanted relationship with her best friend.

 

“I told you I’m not yet ready to have a relationship…” she told him the truth.

Yoochun sighed, “don’t you love me, Jae Eun?” he paused before continuing with his sentence, “can’t you love me more than just a friend?”

Jae Eun felt nothing but pity and sympathy to him, “I don’t know. I’m confused, too,” she said, “well, maybe I could give you an answer before this week ends.”

“I hope you’ll accept me by then, Eun-ah,” Yoochun kissed her forehead, “keep this with you for the mean time,” he placed the ring on her palm and closed it as if keeping it safe.

 

By then, before Jae Eun could even speak, the bell rang signalling for all the senior students to be in their respective rooms in a short while. Jae Eun trailed behind Yoochun in the duration of walking back to their homeroom.

Hours have passed so quickly and it was already time to go home. Jae Eun pulled off a smile on her face when Yoochun suddenly looked on her way. Yoochun did the same to her.

 

“Are you going home now, Jae Eun?” he asked as he approached her.

Nodding her head up and down, “ne…”

“Oh,” Yoochun suppressed an ‘O’ shape in his mouth, “can I take you home then?” he offered still wondering where she lives now.

“Jaejoong’s taking me home…” Jae Eun said forgetting to put honorifics in his name.

“Jaejoong?” he repeated, “why aren’t you calling him appa?”

“Ah eh… I did say appa, didn’t I?”

“You didn’t missy…”

“Oh well, I might just missed it then,” she used it as an excuse which Yoochun believed in an instant.

 

Then they walked together until they reached the campus’ gate. Jaejoong was already waiting by the entrance and was surrounded by many girls. Furiously, Jae Eun wrinkled her brows together.

 

“Seems like your appa is still in demand with young girls, eh?” Yoochun commented from he saw that made Jae Eun even angrier.

“Whatever!” she snorted her nose, “he’s already old and no matter how many girls flirt with him, it would not change his age anymore,” Jae Eun protested.

“Easy, baby girl,” her best friend laughed after seeing her heating up, “why are you so jealous, huh? At least then he could found a replacement in your mom’s place if you let him find one then.”

“Hate him…” she muttered under her breath.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong Again!
Hope you all like my first post of chapter here.
My sister will be very busy till the unknown  year.
Hope you'd give love to this fiction.

 

More LOVE!

Please comment and Do subscribe! <3

 

 

-- barbieJAE (barbieBOO's sister) --