25 R E A L I T Y

Father and Daughter

Chapter 24:  Secrets are always bound to be revealed later on...

 

 

It was early the next day when Jae Eun woke up in the arms of Jaejoong. She smiled at her lover’s sight as she later on realized that he possesses many of the characters she want to see in a guy.

 

“My ideal man…” Jae Eun whispered while caressing his bangs.

 

Moments after Jaejoong finally woke up alone in the bed. He found a note beside him by the side table from Jae Eun.

 

“I went ahead of you. Have to go early at school to help prepare in our graduation the next couple of weeks.”

 

On the other hand, at the school…

 

“Jihyo-ah, where is Yoochun oppa?” the girl approached Jihyo, who is occupied by floral arrangements at the moment.

Jihyo then lifted her gaze from the flower designs sketched at the paper, “I don’t know,” she said, “But he texted me that he’ll not be present till tomorrow.”

The look on her face changed, “Oh, okay,” said Jae Eun, “Why didn’t he at least tell me?”

“What? You mean he didn’t tell you about it?” Jihyo’s eyes rounded in surprise when Jae Eun nodded at her, “That’s a first.”

“I know,” she agreed, “And it’s freaking me out he did not even send me a single text last night.”

Jihyo held her shoulders dropping her papers down, “Did you two fight?”

“No. We were alright yesterday.”

“Maybe Yoochun oppa sent you message last night but you did not just receive it,” Jihyo concluded with relief, “If it makes you feel better. Here’s his text…” then she let Jae Eun read it.

 

“Jihyo, I won’t be attending classes tomorrow until the other day. Please let our professors know about it. Thanks.”

 

But instead of feeling relieved, she felt the otherwise of it. Jae Eun felt that her best friend Yoochun is keeping something from her. It’s something she wants to know as soon as Yoochun shows up again.

The selected students have finished half of the layout and theme for their graduation that day.

Days dragged fast and without Jae Eun noticing, it’s already Saturday morning when she woke up. Her mind wandered once again as to where Yoochun is. He did not attend the class for the whole week unlike what he had informed Jihyo by SMS a few days ago.

 

“You’re spacing out again,” it was Jaejoong who sat down beside her worriedly, “What’s wrong?”

Jae Eun forced to stretch her lips into a smile, “It’s nothing,” she said, “I was just thinking about our graduation which will be happening very soon.”

“Oh, okay,” Jaejoong held her close to him, “Do you want to go out then?” he said reverting all the attention of Jae Eun fully to him only.

“Really? You’re taking me out?” she asked giddily.

“Yes, my baby,” said the man who asked her, “So make yourself beautiful and be quick.”

 

Jaejoong watched Jae Eun act like a child after he asked her for a date. But then his trance stopped for a while as soon as he saw Jae Eun’s exit from the bathroom. She is already fully-dressed and prepared enough for the big day ahead.

 

“How did you manage to look like that in a very short period of time?” he asked confused.

“You told me to get ready quick,” Jae Eun reasoned out, “And I’m already beautiful,” was her statement that sent both of them to laughter.

 

They went on a soccer game first. Jaejoong led Jae Eun to their seats while holding hands. In the middle of the game, a man tapped Jaejoong on his shoulders.

 

“Hey, man!” Jaejoong high-fived with him when he finally saw who it was, “How are you doing?” it was his officemate, Yunho.

“Went here to watch the game with the other guys,” he said and looked over at Jae Eun, “By the way, who is she?”

 

Jaejoong looked at Jae Eun who just stared at him with an unknown feeling sent to him.

 

“My girlfriend…” he smiled calmly while Jae Eun gasped with his sudden answer.

Yunho was in awe, “Wow! Man, why didn’t you tell us earlier?” he said as he sat beside Jaejoong, “She’s looks young that I thought she’s only your daughter.”

“Ah…” was Jaejoong could only reply.

“Jung Yunho, here,” his officemate extended his hand for a greeting.

“Jae Eun,” she took his hand, “Nice to meet you.”

 

Suddenly, two other guys of Jaejoong’s age arrived noisily and greeted them… In that case, HIM only. And they noticed Jae Eun, too.

 

“Hyung, we never knew you’d fall in love again after your wife’s death,” a talkative duck that goes by the name of Junsu absent-mindedly said, “Not to mention, she’s young and pretty.”

“Yeah, I agree,” another guy with the name Changmin said with a smile, “Hyung’s girlfriend, my name is Shim Changmin. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he smiled showing his cute uneven eye.

“Kim Jae Eun,” Jae Eun replied wearing a confused emotion on her face, “Same here.”

“And this is Junsu beside me,” Changmin told her on behalf of Junsu, who is busy watching the soccer game.

 

Jae Eun excused herself to the guys feeling a wrong uneasiness sent by the atmosphere not only to her but also to Jaejoong.

 

“She looks young. How old is she?” Yunho opened up, “And where did you guys meet?”

Jaejoong produced a nervous laugh, “What is this now Yunho-ah? An interview?”

“You can say so…”

“Oh, hyung, she’s beautiful,” Changmin interjected, “If you didn’t tell us sooner that she’s your girl, I would’ve made a move on her already,” he then received a whack from Jaejoong.

“Since when did you become over-protective, Jae hyung?” Junsu, who seems bored at the game, asked, “Where is your daughter anyway?”

Jaejoong gulped, “She is with her friend,” was his lie, “Waeyo?”

“You two are in good terms now, right?” Yunho questioned before Junsu does, “What did she say about your new girlfriend then?”

“It’s just okay with her,” he replied calmly but was actually shaking in fear inside, “They are getting along with each other.”

“Speaking of Eunnie…” Changmin grinned, “I’ll just have her instead,” he smirked triumphantly but was later on wiped off from his face.

“Don’t ever think of anything bad towards her…” Jaejoong reminded.

“Why? It’s not like I’ll take advantage of her,” Yunho and Junsu agreed with him, “I’m single and she is too… Nothing’s wrong if I ask her out.”

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Hey Guys! It's been so long.
Sorry for not updating in the past few weeks.
Hope you'll like this.

 

More Subscribers and Comments please? :)

THANK YOU!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Please subscribe to my other fics.

My Gay Coordi

and

The Royal Crowns.