13 J E A L O U S Y

Father and Daughter

Chapter 12: Jealousy is the start of everything

 

 

Tuesday.

Jae Eun woke up an hour long before Jaejoong does. She had already left for school when Jaejoong finally woke up from his princely slumber. He knocked a few times on her door thinking she’s still asleep. He went downstairs when he received no response.

Sleepily walking to the fridge with his hair sticking in different direction, he saw a note clipped with a magnet on the refrigerator door.

 

Joongie,

Good morning! I am off to school this early, ne?
Gotta help the other students in decorating for the event next week.
I didn’t wake you up… Sorry.
And please don’t fetch me from school.

Take Care && Love Lots? :]

Jae Eun.

 

A smile crept on his face. His mood just turned 180 degrees making him very happy all of a sudden. After doing his daily routine, he drove off to go to his work.

On the other hand, Jae Eun and Yoochun, along with the graduating class helped each other in decorating for their Victory Ball which is going to happen the night next week.

 

“Jagi…” Yoochun held her shoulders, “I have something to ask you.”

“Ne, what is it?” refraining from her painting, she lifted her gaze.

“Mom is asking if you could have dinner with us tonight?” his voice seemed shaky, is he nervous?

“Oh, sure, I’d love to eat with you guys,” she smiled patting his hair, “besides, I have no more things to do later after class.”

“Jinjja?” he suddenly carried her, “thank you…”

“Yah! Put me down,” Jae Eun hit him lightly, “what the hell is wrong with you today, huh?” she eyed him when he finally put her down.

“I’m just happy you accepted the invitation unlike yesterday…” he pouted cutely.

“Oh~ yesterday…” formed an ‘O’ shape, “I’m so sorry about that.”

“It’s okay,” Yoochun replied when he suddenly remembered something, “but I’m just wondering why you called Mr. Kim, Jaejoong and not appa…”

 

Jae Eun could not make up any good excuse on her mind. Good thing the event’s coordinator called out for their attention so Yoochun set aside the issue for a while.

 

“Everyone, the Victory Ball will be held at the Seniors’ Hall next week Friday starting from 9:30PM until 12 midnight,” an old woman announced the schedule, “okay, so all of you could have a break for a while. Please be back after 15 minutes.”

 

Yoochun grabbed Jae Eun to somewhere peaceful. At the flowering garden, he brought her there hoping she’d like it there. The sight made Jae Eun remembered the day where she and Jaejoong spent most of their time at the garden near their house.

 

“Do you like it here?” he asked when he noticed her looking everywhere with loving eyes.

“Of course…” Jae Eun felt a cold thing brushed over her neck.

“Eun-ah, I hope you’ll like this,” after putting the silver necklace around her, he held her hands.

“Thank you, oppa…”

“Anything for you,” he kissed her cheeks.

 

The fifteen minute break that was given to them has ended like a blink. They continued working on with every details for the Victory Ball party until it lasted at 6PM. Everyone who participated in the activity finally bid goodbye to each other.

Yoochun took Jae Eun to his house for the dinner as promised. As usual, Yoochun’s mom felt so much excited when she saw her after what seemed like forever. Yoohwan, too, hugged her as if he had lost her in the past.

 

“So, my dear, how have you been lately?” Mrs. Park sounded all giggly.

“I’ve been doing good, umma. And you?”

“Oh, doing great,” she drunk a little from her wine glass, “so, how are things going on between you and my son?” there’s a teasing sound on her voice.

“Umma~~~” Yoochun sung, stopping her before she gets overboard.

“Yoochun, you still haven’t told her?”

“Huh? Told me what, umma?” Jae Eun got in between their conversation.

 

Meanwhile, it was already 8PM. Jaejoong has gone home a couple of hours now, he’s getting bothered since Jae Eun is still not at home.

He stayed on the living room and made himself watch the television to shift his attention to it. His eyes felt heavier than it was, until he got tired enough to fall asleep on their couch.

A few more hours and it’s already 10PM. Jae Eun was now walking alone going inside their gate. She noticed that the light inside is not lit up, she grew confused.

 

“He’s not home yet?” she opened the door with her own keys.

 

After doing so, there revealed a tired sleeping Jaejoong on the couch with his uncomfortable position.

 

“Jaejoong, Jaejoong…” she ran towards his side, waking him up.

“YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” Jaejoong suddenly jolted when he recognized the voice’s owner even with his eyes closed.

“I’m sorry I forgot to call you…” her head laid low.

“Where the hell have you been?” he looked frustrated, “it’s already 10:05PM, my gosh, Jae Eun!” he sounded so disappointed.

“I’ve had dinner with Yoochun oppa’s family…”

“Yoochun?! AGAIN?” finally, he voiced it all out, “you’re with him again? I was hell worried about you here when all you think is that YOOCHUN!”

“I’m so sorry…”

“I forbid you seeing that guy after class,” he said seriously, “…as soon as your class is dismissed, you’re going straight home whether you like it or not!”

“HUH? I already told you I’m sorry, right?” Jae Eun talked back, “aren’t you being too much?”

“What do you mean, huh?”

“First, you told me not to tell him where I live. Second, you forbid me to see him after class,” she enumerated.

“That isn’t a hard thing to do, is it?” he scoffed, “unless you two are together… You’ll really find it hard to follow my orders,” he stood up and walked away from her.

“If you want to eat, there’s food there on the table,” he said before walking upstairs, “…but I think you’re already full after that dinner with that damn guy,” he snorted.

 

Jae Eun felt bad for talking back at him. She was the one at fault, to be honest. She forgot to call him about going home this late while he, on the other hand, patiently waited for her all worried and bothered. And there, he also cooked dinner for them which sadly is now, pretty cold. Her eyes squished out tears.

 

“He still haven’t eaten…” she mumbled when she realized the food is still untouched, “he really waited for me just to eat with me?” she felt guilt washed all over her.

 

In a blink of an eye, Jae Eun is already knocking through his door with a tray supported by her strong grips. She slid herself in even without his permission. She sat beside his lean figure, his back facing her.

 

“Jaejoong…” she called out, “JAEJOONG!” she shouted getting his attention twice.

“What the hell do you want?” he shifted his position.

“Eat…”

“What am I? A dog?”

“Don’t be so hard-headed…” Jae Eun got annoyed with his child-like behaviour, “you still haven’t eaten anything.”

“I’m not hungry…”

“Yah! Tell me now why you are acting so weird lately…” she demanded.

“You don’t need to know.”

“Why not?”

“I told you, you never needed to know the reason.”

“Waeyo?”

“Aish~ why are you so annoying?”

“Why are you so annoying?” Jae Eun mimicked him, “tell me now, jebal? I’ll obey your orders if you tell me,” she dared.

“I hate that ing bastard guy…” he cursed.

“Don’t call oppa names.”

“I’ll call him whatever I want.”

“Yes, but definitely not in front of me.”

“Why are you always siding him, huh?”

“He’s my friend.”

“And who am I to you, huh?”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

I've doubled updated tonight.
I wish you'll like it.

I'll update again tomorrow.
I'm in a hurry right now

THANK YOU.

 

 

-- barbieBOO --